Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,734 members, 7,924,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

Atiku In Tears After Election - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Atiku In Tears After Election (305 Views)

Words Of 'prophets'- Before And After Election / Father Mbaka: What God Told Me Would Happen In Nigeria After Election 2023. / Hope Will Decamp To PDP After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku In Tears After Election by atirenesam(m): 1:13am On Mar 03, 2019
Well, the election is concluded and everyone has one or two things top say about the process and results of the election; however, I am not here for that right now. I came across a video showing Atiku in tears after the election. See the video for yourself and tell what you think. Beware guys, don't use my post as an excuse for bitter political arguments. Let's keep it light and civil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8bTQjxHQXc
Re: Atiku In Tears After Election by iammo(m): 1:44am On Mar 03, 2019
Eyah embarassed , he had more to loose than people realised, imagine What would happen when NPA terminates INTELS contract, and the oil license he got through proxy gets revoked, some of his business would start closing up like obasanjo farms and the eatery he openned.
In Nigeria the winner takes all while the loser instantly goes bankrupt if not careful like MKO

(1) (Reply)

New Nasal Spray To Treat Depression Approved By US Drug Regulator / Let's Us Discuss About ALUMINIUM WINDOWS / Nigerian Manganese Ore Exporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.