Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,931 members, 7,922,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:47 PM

Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos (36110 Views)

Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno / Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by focus7: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2019
While pdp employs the strategy of noise making noises, lying, fake news, false allegations and propaganda, APC employs humility, respect, recognizing key players in politics and reconciliation to become stronger.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by seunfly: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2019
Honestly I don't want APC to win the governorship election of oyo state, however this move will bring down PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by onlinetomola(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2019
I just have nothing to say ! undecided undecided undecided undecided but...

PDP APC ADC and Others ALL of them naa d same.... Thieves gathering themselves for another robbery operation cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Aymontengo(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2019
That old man is gone already, he ain't coming back.I cant fathom why 1 person will decide who hundreds of people will vote for especially when they know he only cares about himself
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Charmingrascal(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2019
Politics is just one interesting game where the highest bidder wins.

Expect PDP delegates soon Alao
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by seunfly: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2019
Akala own ogbomosho South and North, they obey him like God.
If APC has 300k vote b4, add another 300k vote.
Aymontengo:
That old man is gone already, he ain't coming back.I cant fathom why 1 person will decide who hundreds of people will vote for especially when they know he only cares about himself
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Studyinchina200(m): 7:43am On Mar 03, 2019
You guys are supporting all these corrupt politicians?

Anyway contact me if you would like to come to China to study.

1 Share

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by xreal: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2019
Simple mathematics.

Ogbomosho's votes always determines who sits on the governorship seat.

Alao Akala is so influential and loved by majority in Ogbomosho.

I see the Ogbomosho North LG chairman in the pic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Sociologie(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2019
ADC is Back to APC grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by hopenusa40: 8:05am On Mar 03, 2019
Those that Osho baba have insulted of no electoral value now become cornerstones. Such is life
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by MrPolitics: 8:09am On Mar 03, 2019
samtress:
They are casting their nets wide, the opposition won't see this gone are the days of ballot box snatching and stuffing in SW if you don't form alliances na óyo you dey grin grin

Makinde has also formed an alliance with the remaining major candidates. Lanlehin of ADC, sharafadeen Alli of ZLP as well as SDP.
The alliance was anchored by Ladoja who is arguably the most influential politician in Ibadan.

The election will be interesting

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by MrPolitics: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2019
xreal:
Simple mathematics.

Then why didn’t Ogbomosho votes make Akala governor in 2011 and 2015?

5 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by samtress: 8:14am On Mar 03, 2019
MrPolitics:

Makinde has also formed an alliance with the remaining major candidates. Lanlehin of APC, sharafadeen Alli of ZLP as well as SDP.
The alliance was anchored by Ladoja who is arguably the most influential politician in Ibadan.

The election will be interesting
Good let the battle begin in this game the voters are the winners
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Benwallt(m): 8:15am On Mar 03, 2019
And Reno Omokri
siraj1402:
I am still expecting all the likes and shares with online voting for Atiku to be counted.
There are some people, when they support you, you are a failure.
1.FFK
2.IPOB
3.Fayose
4.Afenifebi
Remember Jonathan in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by adekalumichael: 8:18am On Mar 03, 2019
There is a crack in APC wall in Oyo state. Necessary materials (people) needed to renovate(unite) the wall(party) should be done ASAP. Coalition is the next level for any party who want to secure winning in the gubernatorial and state house of assembly.

All these ZLP, YES, YYP etal should learn from this towards 2023
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:46am On Mar 03, 2019
seunfly:
Akala own ogbomosho South and North, they obey him like God.
If APC has 300k vote b4, add another 300k vote.
he ll put gun to pple head abi d same oshio owns edo..lets wait till elections... both pdp or apc candidates are evenly matched so whoever wins it's ok
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Lokostar01: 8:47am On Mar 03, 2019
APC hypocrisy is second to non, they will call these people names but when is time for election they will go to them. Omisore was a killer he killed bola ige but they still went back to him. Yoruba proverb say friend of thief is a thief and friend of a murderer is also a murderer. Olorun a ri ejo da sha
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by allisso: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2019
to everyone above me, like I always say nah we go still loose anytime all these people come together
useless bunch of fools and looters everywhere and we are so gullible to keep singing their praise
tell me tinubu, APC, PDP nah your family? have dem dey pay you? wetin u don gain all these while since chanting their names. Dey there and believe one foolish agbaya politician love you. all I see is self interest
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2019
Ajimobi is very irrelevant as far as APC winning the election is concerned. Alao Akala, the Oke-Ogun people and thirdly the most important but not not appreciated APC grassroots members who contributed to the loss of APC at last presidential election are the people that can deliver Oyo State to APC. I will dwell more on the highly exploited and cheated APC members at the grassroots who promised to waste APC votes and disgrace Ajimobi and they did that .

I have no access to Asiwaju Tinubu, Osinbajo or any APC executive member, otherwise, I would have told them about what happened in Oyo State this last presidential election. Most APC members at the grassroots are disgruntled, very sad and unhappy with Ajimobi. At Oke-Ogun, Shittu - the Minister of Communication is regarded as being too stingy. Akala is from Ogbomoso but he is a Socialite and a Jolly Good Fellow .He spends if he has the money.

Please, readers, permit me to write a long essay.
On December 29, 2018. I was at Ibadan to see a brother of mine after some years. He has been a prominent grassroots mobiliser and a supporter of progressives at Ibadan. I met a lot of APC members at his residence who were happy to see me after some years (2015). The bombshell, they told me Isiaka (Ajimobi) is not going to Senate. They said they would waste APC votes. I never believed it is possible.

They lamented how they followed him from AD to ANPP to ACN and to APC without benefiting anything. I witnessed how they suffered from ANPP to ACN and APC. My brother sold 3 (three) family lands to support the party at the grassroots. During ANPP when Ajimobi lost the governorship election we went to see Engr Adigun - a personal and childhood friend of Ajimobi. The battle to win Akala in 2011 was tough and took a lot of resources.

In Ibadan South West, only Toreeb Adekunle (Jitau), Adebusi (the present chairman, Alesinloye LCDA) benefitted from the party while the rest are suffering. I was told Engr Adigun a personal friend of Ajimobi was briefly remembered. Baba 2 Naira, a prominent grassroots mobiliser for ages was also inadequately remembered. Iya Gaghi (Iya Gaji), a prominent grassroots women leader died in the struggling. There are others that had died also.

Now Ajimobi allowed his younger brother popularly called MOGAJI to control the party and allocate resources. He now became a semi god. On that 29th December, 2018, they took me to his bar at Onireke located close to the hotel of Bayo Adelabu - the APC governorship candidate in the coming Saturday election. He left immediately I arrived there after receiving a call. One Adedibu son was around with some APC members. We checked him at the hotel of Bayo (APC governorship candidate ). I became annoyed and grieved.

We left the hotel at midnight. These people swore with various Ibadan gods that Isiaka (Ajimobi) is not going to Senate and that they would waste APC votes and they did that. While Asiwaju, Fayemi, Osinbajo and Oshiomhole are forming alliances and ways to win Oyo State, they should also remember that the home (APC) is bad, very bad. The time is very short. They should not give Mogaji or any APC bigwig money. They should go to oke-ogun and other areas to look for Okada riders, market women, farmers and local traders that are APC members. They know themselves.

Bayo, please, MOGAJI or Isiaka cannot help you. Your becoming governor of Oyo state depends on the grassroots members. Adebusi (Chairman, Alesinloye LCDA) cannot help you in South West.

ayo. babaolofin@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Oshin56(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2019
Some peoples will now be saying that APC is different from PDP is Alao Akala not former PDP governor that APC are now forming alliance with. The greatest sin the prosperity will never forgive you is that people can be deceiving you no problem with that, but you deceiving yourself
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by barcaboi(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2019
PDPBOY:
Alao should remember omisore oooo,not all that glitter is gold oooo
And what happened to Omisore who was at APC rallies?
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by seunfly: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2019
My brother don't disturb yourself on what you don't know.
OGHENAOGIE:
he ll put gun to pple head abi d same oshio owns edo..lets wait till elections... both pdp or apc candidates are evenly matched so whoever wins it's ok
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2019
seunfly:
My brother don't disturb yourself on what you don't know.
oya u tel me Wat u know Mr know it all
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by seunfly: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
oya u tel me Wat u know Mr know it all
OGHENAOGIE:

I think the below will clear your doubt, people should just stick to politics in their environment and allow social media politics remain on the social media. Local politics is soo different from what you people see on Facebook.

xreal:
Simple mathematics.

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by tuniski: 9:56am On Mar 03, 2019
ayomilore:
Fayemi is strategically positioning himself for a bigger national role in the nearest future may not be surprised if buhari's men picked him ahead of osinbajo in 2023.
Same thing he did while osun was almost slipping off APC in the last guber poll.
Whosoever they pick once he/she is SW and christian, he will lose come 2023. PDP will respond with a northerner in mould of kwankwaso/tambuwal and the rest. Buhari won't be on the ballot and the conservative north will be breached.
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by seunfly: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2019
Na so you people dey do your mathematics and you will still loss.
tuniski:

Whosoever they pick once he/she is SW and christian, he will lose come 2023. PDP will respond with a northerner in mould of kwankwaso/tambuwal and the rest. Buhari won't be on the ballot and the conservative north will be breached.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by tuniski: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2019
seunfly:
Na so you people dey do your mathematics and you will still loss.

There is no sin in losing. For 16yrs PDP was winning so kini big deal if apc wins?
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by seunfly: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2019
But predicting winning on social media is dangerous because their are too many delusional politician on social media who thinks winning on social media is winning in real life. If they loss they began another hate speech.
tuniski:

There is no sin in losing. For 16yrs PDP was winning so kini big deal if apc wins?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by tuniski: 10:24am On Mar 03, 2019
seunfly:
But predicting winning on social media is dangerous because their are too many delusional politician on social media who thinks winning on social media is winning in real life. If they loss they began another hate speach.

Those aint democrats. If you can't swallow defeat don't goo into a contest. There are always going to be two outcomes win or lose.

What democrats want is a fair contest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by CloudResident(m): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2019
APC's decline in Oyo state is down to none other than the person of the governor, Abiola Ajimobi, the loud mouthed,self effusing insatiable lousy lout who can abuse and talk down even inanimate objects!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Andrewkinggg: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Is this not the same ALAO AKALA APC fanboys calls the bleach governor.. Someone remind me the soap they used to create a meme with this man picture! All of a sudden APC pitching tent with this man is good for the state and APC south west.. It's unfortunate that these people aren't seeing PDP in this APC..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIMC Workers Begin Strike / Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration / Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.