Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,929 members, 7,903,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions (27440 Views)

Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions by sabenabeauty(f): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions by joshua7819: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2019
ok
Re: ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions by Scholar212(m): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2019
ASUU has times without number denied been in charge of the handle, I wonder why people still take the amount serious, check the tweets, you will see it is like a parody account
Re: ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions by sabenabeauty(f): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2019
Hey guys!! Guess what? I'm back ;S

So I had password issues for quite a long time. but it's been resolved now

I'm grateful for the support from y'all on my YouTube and IG page
Please if you haven't Subscribed or followed. please do so
This is another interesting video I dropped earlier today.
we all have awkward moments as makeup artists from the guys chyking you on set and all others.
Watch below for mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LCZGtj7maQ
Re: ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions by Abyima(m): 9:57am On Mar 04, 2019
And see what ASUU posted recently via their twitter handle

Re: ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions by LINTUNE(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2019
Richdad50:
grin

Any reasonable department of society knows that all hope in this government is lost in regards to education.

A government elected by 92% illiterates shouldn't bother appeasing a group of university student who do not have electoral value.

If I were Buhari, I will let them go on strike. Allow the walls of classrooms rot with spider webs and the wooden seats collapse with the bites of termites, after all, of what importance were they to my return.

Damm the consequence and the outcry, Ignore the noise and the backlash. They will only cry on the platforms my people never see. I have got 15million idiots.

Richdad u are a foooool tongue

Re: ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions by IRIEBOY(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Disclaimer: The Academic Staff Union of Universities has denied embarking on another strike or making any fresh demands. The president of the union , Professor Biodum Oginyemi in an interview yesterday said the reports that the union had embarked on another strike are false.
Re: ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions by alexisben(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2019
abi, it is really well
Re: ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions by alexisben(m): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2019
which kind wahala be this
Re: ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions by Tommy1054(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
you better stop playing pranks on we Nigerians student because most of your children are not schooling here
Re: ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions by Slynation(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin
Re: ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions by edogu(m): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
For the record, the twitter account does not belong to ASUU.
Re: ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Well,, what goes around would always come around.
Re: ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions by Utumeson: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Is ok,guys am new here, beginschool.com.ng is really good for scholarship updates
Re: ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions by Utumeson: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Utumeson:
Is ok,guys am new here, Https://beginschool.com.ng is really good for scholarship updates

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Good Reason Why You Should Go For Phd And 7 Bad Reasons Why You Should Not / Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN / Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.