Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,034 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody (48676 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town / Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by AmazingELixir: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
cry

It's not all looking south...on a brighter note she'll get a new husband there that can take better care of her and her sick mother....Bubu rewards them handsomely with ransom money.

6 Likes

Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by Uzah55: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by Srbets: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by klever18(m): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
as far they are not complaining I won't complain
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by veli1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
U no talk abt Leah Sharibu wey don teh 4 their hands. Na this one u dey talk abt abi?

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by madgoat(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Escalze:
And nobody is saying anything about her case. Well na them them undecided undecided undecided

Why should people waste time talking about the dead angry
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by papyskinsy: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
dem fr don molest her tire.. May God save our country
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by Nickymezor(f): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmmm, next level it is
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by Codyt(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
SoftP:
Sometimes, it's very much important you go straight to the point, the grammar was a lil bit confusing.

HEART BREAKING NEWS THOUGH,
the same reason why we never wanted to re-elect the lifeless one.
Unfortunately, same people who are most hit by the ravage of this insurgency seems to be enjoying the pains by re-electing the most confused General.

Accept our condolences from we here in South
Bro! Thought it was just me. It's quite irritating.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
judegive00:
See below
local scammer... look at his forehead and you will know his origin...take a further look at the way he stuffed paper currencies in his mouth without knowledge of the health implications and you will understand the dearth of intelligence engulfing him.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by Exposedforall: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Next level.Una go hear am.stupid bigots.sai baba my foot

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by Johnson1980: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
grossintel:
Too bad, their is nothing we can do. Nigerians have completely lost their emotions, enjoy your next level. Maybe after 4 years we can try again, hopefully una go get sense.
Good evening bro. please check your mail.
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by thatigboman: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Not interested

1 Like

Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by bigpicture001: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
dont worry me about her..i know how to contact obi...nd make him act..but u guyz prefer bubu...guess u hv his no. too.so call him..cuz i dont have his no
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by chozzy: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
sexiestharam:
Eyah, 4+4 is a goal. #Notourbusiness.
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by Ochuksbaba(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Team South don't care
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by Cedric007: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Teibaba:
Noooooooooooo

Guys I didn't vote for buhari to begin with. So let's don't be stupid here with our comments.

Must we at all times wait for the government before we can reach out our hands to help ?

Any idea on how to restore joy back to these affected families is welcomed.
my guy you get strenght oo.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by JeogahII(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
SoftP:
Sometimes, it's very much important you go straight to the point, the grammar was a lil bit confusing.

Unfortunately, same people who are most hit by the ravage of this insurgency seems to be enjoying the pains by re-electing the most confused General.

The general wasn't elected, the results of the 23 February election was not that which the masses casted. it was calculated result by the APC. Notice that where the acclaimed president-elect loss, he got at least the needed 25%
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by Bobbyigwe(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
And they will be telling us that their target is only Christian. Boko haram are our enemies we need to fight them together
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by Friend01(m): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
SoftP:

Is this not stupid coming from you.
Even if you can't put food in your mouth just blame Buhari like a numbskull.

Is it not understand your PDP government that Boko Haram festered and became the deadly satanic grips that it is today?

Is it not under the same dubious Sambo Dasuki as the NSA under Jonathan that monies were mismanaged, and you are here aking nonsense about a man who is trying to secure the release of these helpless captives from those Satans with little funds

let me tell you people, wail all you want no one gives a rat's arse of how you feel. If you are so angry that Buhari won' and you want this country to be doomed I say, perish in your rage!
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by elmoore676(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
We live in the same area with her, we used to call her aunty uwani may ALLAH bring her back safely
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by jimmynauty: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nextlevel
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by Emvicprints1: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Next level please
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by Kdon2: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Edoloaded:
Sai buhari 4+4 = next level

Give him another sixteen sef na una go continue to suffer your stupidity. undecided
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by Kdon2: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/youth-corps-member-rots-in-boko-haram-custody/amp

So far the people there are not complaining so what is our own. They voted for boko haram now they are complaining. Abeg enjoy your boko meal jare.
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by FearGodinall: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
ecently, dozens of men and women were abducted after the convoy of Kashim Shettima, governor of Borno state, was armed bushed, Tuesday, February 18, 2019 by the Islamic State affiliate of Boko Haram. Till date, no official confirmation of the actual number of those killed and abducted in that incident, let alone, a mention of their identities and background.

Another set of Nigerians were abducted on the eve of the postponed elections on February 15, 2019 on their way to discharge their civic duty in Gwoza LGA. I think Ndume can find lasting solution since boko harram thorn Borno state vote massively than Enugu state.
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
SoftP:

Well the whole aim of the thread is for people like you to make such comment # bolded. I hope you will make the same comment when News about herdsmen springs up in Benue State where alot of people in Benue voted for Buhari.

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT IS ONLY CHRISTIANS THAT BOKO HARAM ABDUCT, AN ISLAMIZATION OF THE COUNTRY. SO THEY ABDUCT MUSLIMS TOO?! Hmmmmmmm........
Re: Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody by yomifowe(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
grossintel:
Too bad, their is nothing we can do. Nigerians have completely lost their emotions, enjoy your next level. Maybe after 4 years we can try again, hopefully una go get sense.

I can see that you’re still grieving over your loss. Sorry. I voted for mr. Integrity and I’m glad I did. Well for your information, there’s terrorism everywhere and it’s not peculiar to Nigeria alone. Moreover, how’re you sure that your choice candidate can do better?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP / Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy / Anambra: Was Locked Up In Toilet, Coerced To Sign Election Papers; INEC Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.