Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,871 members, 7,933,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:02 PM

Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman (39610 Views)

Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by rusher14: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
And this guy is still asking him for money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Macmoni(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
kingemzy5:
See this man no be this scammer predict atiku win...... sulieman be scammer jare

You are not just a lier but a big fool.... He never predicted atiku winning in his prophecy for the year he said "2019 election 100% rigging" dont say what u dont know
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
crooked pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by MacLovington(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
When mentally calculating how many times you finished behind Otobo's nyansh, it's very easy to yarn dust. shocked shocked

Everybody has the right to seek legal redress if he feels like. Like Buhari did each time he lost.
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by adekalumichael: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
You can claim your stolen mandate in the place of prayer.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by bluefilm: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
One by one, they will all quietly stop atikulating.

Atikulated fools.

Ndi ara.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Olatara(f): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
deji17:
Atiku photos after the election. He looks downcast. Now the reality is dawning on him. Those who deceived him have collected their own share of the loot
ehya

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by semyman: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
His audience are too daft and gullible

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by ClearFlair: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
jaxxy:
Like what buhari did when he lost, Atiku must go to court and expose and explore his chances.

Let him go and sleep there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by smadav(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
clearie:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Bia ur exams never finish why are u disgracing your Generation.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Dollabiz: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
fake.prophets appraising.injustice. there u go again
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Amberon11: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Deluded atheist. That president is not born yet. How do churches prevent the government from building basic amenities?
candlewax:
I hope a president and Senate will emerge someday in Nigeria can have the balls to replace churches, mosques with more psychiatric homes, schools,
music theaters dance classes, functional zoos, hospitals and recreation centers
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Varro56(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
diasporaman:
Nigeria needs peace, when you loose don't go to court, go home, Apostle Johnson Suleman admonishes politicians during Sunday service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPWTSpL_SIc
Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Amberon11:
Deluded atheist. That president is not born yet. How do churches prevent the government from building basic amenities?

Ok
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by seunmsg(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Even Sule? shocked shocked shocked

Nawa o. Nobody can be trusted o. If Atiku had won, people like Sule would have been gloating all over the place. Buhari won and in less than a week, Sule had thrown him under the bus. In this life, just win. If you lose, you’re fvcked.
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Almunjid(m): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
I pity those who still believe in this Yahoo prophet called Apostle Sulewoman... Sorry... Man. Lol

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Atikusbaby1: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Atiku is this, Atiku is that, FYI Atiku is richer and more intelligent than most of all your forefathers put together.
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hypocrite, after inciting his followers and preaching hatred against the president; he has shamelessly abandoned his failed candidate to embrace peace.
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Mankosi: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
It's like the Lord is telling him a different thing now.
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by ollah2: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
uzobaby:
In as much as his mandate was stolen..I'll also advise same. .not because he's a loser..but it takes a brave man to let go..

Some of you write like an illiterate, which mandate was stolen?
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by ollah2: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
candlewax:
I hope a president and Senate will emerge someday in Nigeria can have the balls to replace churches, mosques with more psychiatric homes, schools,
music theaters dance classes, functional zoos, hospitals and recreation centers

Well said but you will be soon be attacked and some will even tell you it's an islamization agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Odomero118(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Keep your eyes on the gospel of Christ that you are preaching, comot your mouth � from political issues

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Saintsami(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:

bros abeg-hw-i-fit-get-dat-picture
which APP you dey use brows am?
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Jklastborn(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
All this drug addict oga paitor

So Atiku is not a winner again. Nonsense sad

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Badgers14: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nope, I rather have someone go to court to seek redress rather than instigating violence because they lost an election.
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by KaptainAfrika: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
This guys pull out game, is tight ! , no wonder Daniella never got pregnant.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.