Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) (39903 Views)

Pandora Papers: Sambo Dasuki Family's Secret Deal & Leno Adesanya / Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) by Koralords: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chubhie:
If the court have asked for his release, How come Mr integrity still holds unto him
This the first thing that made me regret voting Buhari the first time ,how can a leader a president for that matter disobey court rulings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) by zoedew: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Living well but in detention after contributing to the needless death of members of our armed forces when he channeled funds meant for homeland security to Jonathan’s campaign. Meanwhile Uncle Fortunatus speaking nasally on the lecture circuits is as free as air!
Re: Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) by sagehacker: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
nnamdi KANU apprentice
Re: Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) by mindtricks: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

The Department of State Security Services, DSS has reacted to reports of the alleged death of Sambo Dasuki, a former national security adviser.

PoliticsNGR gathered that the report alleged that Dasuki, who is currently detained by the security outfit, had died in its custody. Despite the fact that the Dasuki family has also denied the rumour, Several Nigerians called for an official response from the DSS.

It will be recalled that Mr. Dasuki has been in the custody of the security agency for almost four years despite being granted bail by more than five courts including the ECOWAS Court of Justice.

Dasuki is facing charges of embezzlement and fraud to the tune of $2.1 billion.

Spokesman of the DSS, Peter Afunanya described the rumoured death of Dasuki as 'Fake and inciting'. He told newsmen; "There is no iota of truth or credibility about the rumoured death of Col. Sambo Dasuki. We make bold to state that the former NSA is very much in good health and not dead"

The recent picture of Dasuki(below) was taken at the Abuja office of the DSS.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-dasuki-alive-well-dss-photo/
This country self? Four years already gone still under detention without judgement.
Maybe they should just hold him for life, if that's our definition of fairness, justice and anticorruption.
But Mr President's bitterness over the accused role in his outster over 30 years ago is very much at play in all this. It takes a lot of courage and strong character which Buhari obviously lacks, to let such bygones be bygone
Re: Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
He cried the day inec announced Buhari as the winner
Re: Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) by Lymasaba(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Another 4years in detention for him. Why has Buhari refused to obey court order?
do you think they will leave him live I foresee Alex badeh case bc he incriminate many
Re: Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) by dxpecial(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
PMB dealt with this dasuki sha, that's one thing he did right.
buHari is on a vendatta mission on dasuki because of what he did to him during the military era i think after he was ousted as an head of state
Re: Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 04, 2019
He needs to be alive.e
Re: Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) by hrhugbamgbam1(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2019
Where is his prisoner's Uniform
Or is he not entitled to one

Re: Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) by maasoap(m): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
malakaimoscondo:
wating this mumu dey talk?buhari is fighting his ouster from office in eighties.

I was trying to educate your dumb ass. Must everything be linked with vengeance? A financial criminal and enemy of state is being kept because of the threat he posed to the National security and all your mumuni could think was some stories from eighties, the story that you can't even narrate.
I'm sure that if you were to be the president, you would allow him to go and sin no more because you're naive.

Re: Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) by malakaimoscondo: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
maasoap:

I was trying to educate your dumb ass. Must everything be linked with vengeance? A financial criminal and enemy of state is being kept because of the threat he posed to the National security and all your mumuni could think was some stories from eighties, the story that you can't even narrate.
I'm sure that if you were to be the president, you would allow him to go and sin no more because you're naive.
educate who?arm gate is mirage if u dnt knw....why did idiot buhari allow bail for the other guys that were also indicted?did zazzaky also spent arm money?am a northerner u cant tell me behaviours that are typical of a fulani man.buhari is villifying these guys trying hard to settle old scores.at what capacity will dis two guys constitute national threat when the fool is freeing bokoharam member ,reintegrating them back into the society in the spirit of brotherhood.continue shouting national threat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT / ‘Is Buhari Dead?’ Becomes Most Searched Phrase In Nigerian Internet Space / Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.