Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:28 AM

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done At Your House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done At Your House? (1230 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done At Your House? by Festy8: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
What’s the weirdest thing a guest has done at your house?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done At Your House? by Maxi3k(m): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
This nîgga Stole my 32gb flash drive

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done At Your House? by KendrickAyomide: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bitch Messed up my Toilet.. Goddamnn !!

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done At Your House? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Stunk up the living room with smelly shoes. It was so bad all the mosquitoes died the next day.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done At Your House? by Katier00(f): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Finished a tin of Milo and milk in just 3days, I mean who does that? She was just took advantage of the fact, that I told her to feel at home.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done At Your House? by crackhaus: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
He never ran out of women coming around to have sex with him. All kinds of women - tall, short, wealthy, poor, dark, light, biracial. Every two or three days there was a different one. He made use of the kitchen more than I did, made use of the living room more than I did, heck he made use of the electricity and water more than I did.
I became the guest in my own house because I'm hardly home.

Barry you're a big fool. grin

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done At Your House? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:38am On Mar 04, 2019
1. Asking me to come pick her up and drop her off..abeg are you my girlfriend? Stay your house. If you value me, you would come by urself, I'll show u hospitality then I can now drop you off.

2. Wanted to steal my picture, for only God knows what. But I caught her in d act.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done At Your House? by insure1: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Spat phlegm on a rag. Imagine the disgust when I needed to clean with the rag

That was irritating angry
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done At Your House? by donstan18: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2019
I don't consider any act weird from a guest.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done At Your House? by Tyche(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm Scared For My Life. / Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. / Help Find My Childhood Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.