Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,396 members, 7,978,261 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:40 AM

Should I Consider This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Consider This? (652 Views)

These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) / More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls / How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Consider This? by fawaz22(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Should I Consider This? by fawaz22(m): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
i dont want to regret why i dint join dem when they are making money.pls what yur imput on this
Re: Should I Consider This? by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
fawaz22:
i dont want to regret why i dint join dem when they are making money.pls what yur imput on this
email me let talk better vidachi510@gmail.com...i need to learm from dat ur dude..money movement..
Re: Should I Consider This? by NNAMDIII(m): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Wrong section bro
Re: Should I Consider This? by Wizywiz(m): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ur village people don they dial ur number..my friend be contented before u experience the more u look the less u see..be warned
Re: Should I Consider This? by fawaz22(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Wrong section bro
i know,but this place is more crowded
Re: Should I Consider This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:22am On Mar 04, 2019
fawaz22:
dear nairalander have always trusted you for best advice,also the insult is welcomed(it is a tradition i understand).let me start by saying am an undergraduate.so today i met a friend(guy looking fresh but dude is into yahhoo)he was telling about another friend of mine who is now living large but guess what he is jst in200l ,n*gga is using iphone xs-max plus he also secretly bought a car without his parent awarness but he is into internet scam also.but i have always resist all this.now am begginning to think if education really deserve the importance we giv it xpecially in naija,have alway seen pple who keep saying going to uni was a complete waste of time for them.

[img]https://media./images/4f98cb133edd81a85ad81107c8e411a3/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Consider This? by ShinqRambq: 6:28am On Mar 04, 2019
If ur aim of going to school is to make money wit a certificate den Internet fraud might just be for you.Let's be sincere,school wastes money,add up all the money you spent on education and invest it den see who's gonna b d new competitor of Dangote.In d days of our fathers,school or rather students attendance was a scarce commodity and schools were the ones begging just like it is in the North now.Funny enough your president is a Northerner witout a single certificate apart from d sham awarded to im.This same Western-style schools are d breedin ground for feminism and political armed-robbery,no father wud want his child to be an armed-robber that is why Atiku's father tried to stop him from attendin.That wise man tried to save us from pendin gruesum treasury-loot and false hopes so much that he was jailed for his patriotism.I salute ur courage,SIR.
Re: Should I Consider This? by fawaz22(m): 6:47am On Mar 04, 2019
ShinqRambq:
If ur aim of going to school is to make money wit a certificate den Internet fraud might just be for you.Let's be sincere,school wastes money,add up all the money you spent on education and invest it den see who's gonna b d new competitor of Dangote.In d days of our fathers,school or rather students attendance was a scarce commodity and schools were the ones begging just like it is in the North now.Funny enough your president is a Northerner witout a single certificate apart from d sham awarded to im.This same Western-style schools are d breedin ground for feminism and political armed-robbery,no father wud want his child to be an armed-robber that is why Atiku's father tried to stop him from attendin.That wise man tried to save us from pendin gruesum treasury-loot and false hopes so much that he was jailed for his patriotism.I salute ur courage,SIR.
hav seen a situation wher a guy employed the best student in his classm,while he was jst below average in his uni days
Re: Should I Consider This? by Raalsalghul: 6:54am On Mar 04, 2019
fawaz22:
dear nairalander have always trusted you for best advice,also the insult is welcomed(it is a tradition i understand).let me start by saying am an undergraduate.so today i met a friend(guy looking fresh but dude is into yahhoo)he was telling about another friend of mine who is now living large but guess what he is jst in200l ,n*gga is using iphone xs-max plus he also secretly bought a car without his parent awarness but he is into internet scam also.but i have always resist all this.now am begginning to think if education really deserve the importance we giv it xpecially in naija,have alway seen pple who keep saying going to uni was a complete waste of time for them.
I will advise you check which type: yahoo or yahoo plus. This will help you make a better decision. And don't listen to the awon karma chanters, that shii doesn't exist.

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be That Micheal Jackson Was A Pedophile? / VIDEO: Man Humiliated After Beautiful Lady Rejects His Proposal At Her Birthday / I'm Sleepy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.