Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,733 members, 7,889,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date (10228 Views)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ishilove:

What is front page worthy about this perversion? Don't you know that if he sleeps with her in 'revenge', she has a right to harm him if she chooses? Don't you know sex is an open door, but physically and spiritually?

I'm sorry for people who think sexual laxity is 'chop and clean mouth'. You are just doing yourself.

As for the girl, she is still naive. Besides she isn't working yet so naturally she wants to transfer all her bukata to you.

Forget about the Chop & Clean mouth, I have #500 Naira & I still want to take you that that resort since last year.
Lest we forget OP spent #500 Naira, It means I have been doing it all wrong since. Oya just come with #100 naira transport fare, let's go on a getaway this Easter.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=Samakus post=76402111]

Nope. Stayed there for one year anyway

You can pm tho[/quote
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Ishilove: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
truthsayer009:

Forget about the Chop & Clean mouth, I have #500 Naira & I still want to take you that that resort since last year.
Lest we forget OP spent #500 Naira, It means I have been doing it all wrong since. Oya just come with #100 naira transport fare, let's go on a getaway this Easter.
What of the 150k? cheesy
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ishilove:

What of the 150k? cheesy
Oya I've messaged you, send me ya Akant Number.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
truthsayer009:

Oya I've messaged you, send me ya Akant Number.
For real?

Oya I've replied cheesy
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ishilove:

For real?

Oya I've replied cheesy

I've replied you too na. Please go to the Bank with that Tinubu's Bullion Van, you'll be needing it.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Ishilove: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
truthsayer009:

I've replied you too na. Please go to the Bank with that Tinubu's Bullion Van, you'll be needing it.
Thank you , I don get alert!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by sauceEEP(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ishilove:

Thank you , I don get alert!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
For real? undecided
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Kpboy1: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
lovelybugs:

Lol, that's the mentality of some men.
Once they've spent some money on you sex must take place.
That's why I'll always appreciate the advice my mum gave me.
She said, never accept gifts from a man who isn't your husband else be ready to return it when he asks for the unthinkable.
That's why I advice for first dates biko pay for your food.
So that one son of Jezebel wee not be telling you nonsense to your face.
And if you can't pay biko sidown for your house and hussle for yourself cause at the end of the day your money is your money and his money is his money.
Don't let any human being deceive you. There's nothing like our money, just money the partner is willing to share.

Rare and insightful feedback.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Say Something About This Indian Girl Boobs / Best Silhouette Compilation Disturbing Images❤❤❤ / 25 Amazing Facts About Love That You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.