Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,669 members, 7,918,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:57 PM

Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) (19561 Views)

Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) / Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:40am On Mar 04, 2019
A young girl named Amaka has been declared missing by her guardians in Lagos state.

According to a Facebook user, Possible Oge said, Amaka left her employer’s house in Okota, Lagos on Saturday afternoon and hasn’t returned since then.

Below is what she wrote on Facebook:

“AMAKA IS MISSING!!
This is Amaka, The girl living with my sis, she left the house since yesterday afternoon on her own, and hasn’t been seen till now, please and please, guys, help me rebroadcast, Amaka doesn’t have any other relation in Lagos, we have searched the whole Area to no avail, we stay in Okota, and our Shop in in Bucknor,
Please help me broadcast!!!!!

Below is her photos:

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/this-young-house-help-is-missing-in-lagos/

1 Share

Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Mynd44: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2019
I pray she is found so the so-called employer can then explain to how such a little girl is her "employee"

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by nifemi25(m): 6:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Someone just posted her picture on Rant hq that she has been found.....

8 Likes

Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by IvarTheBoneless: 6:49am On Mar 04, 2019
angry

Let us be frank, Hell is preferable to being in a bearded yam-legged woman's house.

This is 100% fact. They are exceptionally cruel to their house-helps

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by noni14(m): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2019
i smell fish
Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2019
She was maltreated by her boss so she fled from them.
Child abused.

1 Like

Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by AgamaHub: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2019
God help
Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by oneTIMEman(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2019
Amaka why

1 Like

Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Effiongdbest: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2019
Oh God may she not be found headless in Jesus name.
Living among skull miners is not an easy route.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by candycrushsoda: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2019
She has been found and should be on her way back to the parents in the village already. The girl no talk how she waka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by bluefilm: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Chai,

Amaka disappoint me again. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by fk002: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2019
She is too little to be a house help

#Say no to child labour

1 Like

Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Offpoint: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2019
God
Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Effiongdbest: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2019
I cover her head with the precious blood of Jesus.

Skull miners shall not see you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by freemanbubble: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by phase1: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2019
I don't trust skull miner yoropigs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2019
embarassed
Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by NoFace101: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2019
Her master don use am
Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Speedyconnect15: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2019
Girl has been found please.
No longer missing.

They posted an update

2 Likes

Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Okuda(m): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2019
Mynd44:
I pray she is found so the so-called employer can then explain to how such a little girl is her "employee"

where in the fb users post did she say she was her sisters employee? yeye dey smell..tufua..

1 Like

Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Authoreety: 10:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Amaka disappoint

Okuda:

where in the fb users post did she say she was her sisters employee? yeye dey smell..tufua..

Lols, bros, u nd d guy get beef before?

With ds kain attack, d guy no go remain if dem leave una inside wrestling ring o

Not my handwriting anyway, helping a friend to say his mind! grin
Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Lordofthewest(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Too early
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

Let us be frank, Hell is preferable to being in a yam-legged woman's house.

This is 100% fact. They are exceptionally cruel to their househelps
Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by omocalabar(m): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2019
Mynd44:
God bless u
Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by lily0567: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2019
god safeus
Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by 1972xy: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2019
If it is not act of wickedness how can this small girl be employed as house girl?
The employer should be investigated.
I just hope she has not killed her and dumped her somewhere, or used her for ritual.This people i no know trust nna. Nna like money die.
Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Cyoung4real(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2019
Mynd44:

Wakanda mod are you? They said she is her house help and you still dey ask mumu question.

2 Likes

Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by jamin12: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2019
eeya

cry
Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Okuda(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2019
Authoreety:
Amaka disappoint

Lols, bros, u nd d guy get beef before?

With ds kain attack, d guy no go remain if dem leave una inside wrestling ring o

Not my handwriting anyway, helping a friend to say his mind! grin

some people just likke to stir up controversy where there should be none and that moderator is good at it.

2 Likes

Re: Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by whirlwind7(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2019
Mynd44:

Where does it say that the girl is an employee? The only reference to that was made by the poster who does not know the girl.
The one who knows the girl never described her with that word.

Even though the topic referred to the girl as house help, her guardian's sister did not give any hint as to that. She described her as "the girl staying with her sister".

Can you see the disconnect now? The poster added a bit of sauce and seasoning to spice it up.
You got swayed by blogger who depends on making sensation out of ordinary issues for a living.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Brutalized By Ten Men In A Racist Attack In India (Photos) / Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs / Police Arrest 15 Over Violent Protest On Zamfara Highway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.