Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,423 members, 7,950,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Sold - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold (2432 Views)

Registered 2008 Manual Peugeot 307 Available At 650k / Super Clean Mazda 6 2005 Model Manual Drive Going For 700k / Clean Manual Gear Peoguet 406 (kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold by apachexx1: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2019
Bro you agreed to stop offering me this 350k, that amount is absurd. If anyone sells you a 350k car thats as clean as this, please run...awoof dey run belle. If you dont have cash enough, you can save and make a better offer. All the best.
Ogbunigwe2018:

350k cash if my contact in Lagos confirms the AC is working presently.
Re: Sold by sunnedee2: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

350k generous offer still stands pls.
It's a converted car.
Just want to learn.
What do you mean converted?
@OP its a nice car.
Re: Sold by apachexx1: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2019
Meaning it got converted from right to left hand drive...honestly...I can't tell the difference with my car...sweet ride...cool AC..and everything in between.
sunnedee2:

Just want to learn.
@OP its a nice car.
Re: Sold by sunnedee2: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2019
apachexx1:
Meaning it got converted from right to left hand drive...honestly...I can't tell the difference with my car...sweet ride...cool AC..and everything in between.
Oh. That shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Sold by apachexx1: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2019
Lol..certainly not your problem sir
sunnedee2:

Oh. That should be a problem.
Re: Sold by Ogbunigwe2018: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
apachexx1:
Bro you agreed to stop offering me this 350k, that amount is absurd. If anyone sells you a 350k car thats as clean as this, please run...awoof dey run belle. If you dont have cash enough, you can save and make a better offer. All the best.
Honestly. I have evaluated the car picture-wise.

How many People buy Nigerian-used originally RHD
E come be Mazda 6 wey no get 2nd hand value sad
E come add manual transmission join

Haba. Am sure you reason from my perspective too.
If I buy this car, na for village runs, Dan' llah

If you prefer to wait like soonbor, no wahala. We wait in peace.

One love
Re: Sold by Ogbunigwe2018: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
sunnedee2:

Just want to learn.
@OP its a nice car.
sunnedee2:

Oh. That should be a problem.

You are in a state of crinkum crankum cheesy
Re: Sold by apachexx1: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Bro, I really cant help you with all these items you have listed out. I don't know about you but for me if a car starts when you turn the key in the ignition and it drives you all around lagos without stopping in the middle of the road, the AC is on point and it looks sleek. I dont want to know whether its manual, mazda or Nigerian used. I will buy "peace of mind" any day over all these things you have listed. I need serious people to come and check out this car not people that will over evaluate and go and buy a car that will be giving then problem eventually. As I have stated in my previous posts, this car is not problematic. It's still toks grade in my opinion. Ogbunigwe I wish you success in your 350k bargain hunt. This car aint for you.
Ogbunigwe2018:

Honestly. I have evaluated the car picture-wise.

How many People buy Nigerian-used originally RHD
E come be Mazda 6 wey no get 2nd hand value sad
E come add manual transmission join

Haba. Am sure you reason from my perspective too.
If I buy this car, na for village runs, Dan' llah

If you prefer to wait like soonbor, no wahala. We wait in peace.

One love

1 Like

Re: Sold by Ogbunigwe2018: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
apachexx1:
Bro, I really cant help you with all these items you have listed out. I don't know about you but for me if a car starts when you turn the key in the ignition and it drives you all around lagos without stopping in the middle of the road, the AC is on point and it looks sleek. I dont want to know whether its manual, mazda or Nigerian used. I will buy "peace of mind" any day over all these things you have listed. I need serious people to come and check out this car not people that will over evaluate and go and buy a car that will be giving then problem eventually. As I have stated in my previous posts, this car is not problematic. It's still toks grade in my opinion. Ogbunigwe I wish you success in your 350k bargain hunt. This car aint for you.
Buying for an uncle. Let him cruise village well.at least 2-4km daily.
Re: Sold by sunnedee2: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
apachexx1:
Lol..certainly not your problem sir
I meant not a problem.
And I would have bought the car (I like it obviously and I have been checking if its still available) but lets wait and see (No promises though)
Thanks
Re: Sold by sunnedee2: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

You are in a state of crinkum crankum cheesy
Thank you
Re: Sold by Ogbunigwe2018: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
apachexx1:
Apache come back. My uncle really likes this mazda.
Will you sell for 400k ?
Pls post side pictures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2000 Model For Sale / Honda Civic 2007 Clean Used... 1m SOLD / Tokunbo Rx350 Lexus 2008 Model Accident. Free Full Oppon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.