Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:07 AM

Starting A Goat Reselling Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting A Goat Reselling Business (1719 Views)

How Much Is Goat In The North / Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Goat Reselling Business by ifexsmarttech(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2019
Good day, please how lucrative is buying goat from northern part of Nigeria and selling in the Eastern part

how much will the transportation cost and is thr market for the northern breed of goat down thr.

what part of the North sells goats at cheaper rate
Re: Starting A Goat Reselling Business by FBWIN(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
I also need this info, but I advice you go for local goats not Hausa goats.
I am Igbo, local dwarf goats are very expensive in the East.
I also need to know Northern state that sells at cheap price, including local fowls
Re: Starting A Goat Reselling Business by ifexsmarttech(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
thanks alot, do u know the cost of the dwarf goat and is thr market for it am currently in Kaduna state at the moment and dey sell full matured goat @8-12k
Re: Starting A Goat Reselling Business by FBWIN(m): 12:46am On Mar 06, 2019
There is market for dwarf goats here, its fast selling
Dwarf goats sells fast here.
I will like to see pictures of the goats there for me to give you the price they will be sold here.

And what about local fowls there bro?
Re: Starting A Goat Reselling Business by ifexsmarttech(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
that's my back yard farm here in Kaduna, am from nnewi Anambra state. how much do u think this types will sell for East

Re: Starting A Goat Reselling Business by ifexsmarttech(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
the second picture is not mine, trying to show u the type of goat we have here so u tell me the cost over there
Re: Starting A Goat Reselling Business by All4good: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
ifexsmarttech:
thanks alot, do u know the cost of the dwarf goat and is thr market for it
am currently in Kaduna state at the moment and dey sell full matured goat @8-12k

The red udda goat (commonly called Hausa Goat) goes for around 18k in the East (Onitsha) depending on size. You can transport via luxury buses and other tranport vehicles going to various parts of the East through Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Goat Reselling Business by nzube89(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2019
ifexsmarttech:
the second picture is not mine, trying to show u the type of goat we have here so u tell me the cost over there
bro please give me your number we need to talk
Re: Starting A Goat Reselling Business by ifexsmarttech(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
090 6362 5480
Re: Starting A Goat Reselling Business by ifexsmarttech(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
All4good:

The red udda goat (commonly called Hausa Goat) goes for around 18k in the East (Onitsha) depending on size. You can transport via luxury buses and other tranport vehicles going to various parts of the East through Onitsha.

won't thy die in luxurious bus
Re: Starting A Goat Reselling Business by Sunnysteve009(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
ifexsmarttech:

in various MKT were goats is been sold, they use to

have trallers conveying cows and goats to various

major market across the country, mostly southern

state.

And the price charge per goat is mostly #1000 while cow is #10k.
Re: Starting A Goat Reselling Business by All4good: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
ifexsmarttech:

No.
Those involved no how they do it. My dogs have been transported via luxury buses from Jos to Port-Harcourt
Re: Starting A Goat Reselling Business by Gooodlife2021: 11:33pm On May 15
nice business

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About The Weird Naked Chicken Breed / What Month Can I Harvest My Yam? / Buy Cassava Peels N200 Per 50kg Bag. Free Delivery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.