Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,681 members, 7,935,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:53 PM

Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) (13230 Views)

My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) / Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured / Husband Exposes Nude Photos And Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by MrMcJay(m): 12:15am On Mar 05, 2019
Omalee:
I wonder why the man shared to the world?
It simply means they don't have a relationship, they're merely living together, no bond. The woman has no self worth. not fit to be a mother.

She's even lucky.

If na me (God forbid), I go paste am for her Facebook wall. angry

Then I'll print it and send a framed copy to her parents.
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Olufela30: 12:43am On Mar 05, 2019
ENIMONEY:
I don't know what to say. some men are funny, how can you be topping up an already full woman?

any way he should forgive his wife for the sake of their unborn child. at least that is what they would have told the woman if her husband cheated. grin

How's it their unborn child ?? Do you know if the kid is truly his ! Maybe that's y my guy s lamenting !! He's confused !!
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Creamcustard: 12:44am On Mar 05, 2019
Fake story as usual by joro.
Simple Google would show this
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by eneojoedu(m): 1:35am On Mar 05, 2019
some people no get conscience at all, how on earth can you be comfortably knacking another man's ''useless '' heavily pregnant wife?? judgement day go bloody o, some people go follow Satan drag him position. God help the man, this is more than heartbreak, this is lifebreak.

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by femi4: 6:35am On Mar 05, 2019
Is the big tommy not enough discouragement for the guy. How did he find sex with a pregyy woman attractive
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by stuffs4me(m): 6:59am On Mar 05, 2019
ENIMONEY:
I don't know what to say. some men are funny, how can you be topping up an already full woman?

any way he should forgive his wife for the sake of their unborn child. at least that is what they would have told the woman if her husband cheated. grin

So who is the father of the unborn child
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Olibboy: 8:09am On Mar 05, 2019
Margy:
After reading this.. I'm in pains!.. serious pains!.. I'm in pains!.. good girls can't find a good man... this life sef... a good girl gets a bad man.. a bad girl gets a good man.. who did the good girls wrong!.. who did this man wrong

Aaaarrggh.. to be forewarned is to be forearmed

I'm in safiaapainss!
I'm a good man...are you a good girl?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Margy: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2019
Olibboy:
I'm a good man...are you a good girl?

I'm coming for you grin
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Margy: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

I'm a good man wink

Kwessesss!!!!.. may you find a good girl like me
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Margy: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2019
Chi59:

So sad. Women like these are the ones marrying good guys. And most times, the only guys a good girl can find are bloody players!!!
Here I am still wondering why I'm single.
I'm in sifia pains too, funny as it sounds.

It hurt babe! May heaven help us.. we need good men..
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by rOsy247(f): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2019
Margy:

Kwessesss!!!!.. may you find a good girl like me
Nah, it's you I want kiss
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Olibboy: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2019
Margy:

I'm coming for you grin
I dey wait for u...
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2019
Margy:

It hurt babe! May heaven help us.. we need good men..
Amen
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Skmoda360(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nne5:
How sure is he that he's the father of the baby in the womb.

Messed up world.
I don't think he is the actual owner.......
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Obanatural: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
This one is strong!

Suffering from erectile dysfunction? Visit https://myhealthisking..com/2019/02/make-her-want-to-have-you-every-minute.html
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by meobizy(f): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is a lie from Joro's pit. Na him way.
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by robosky02(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Women seff you can't understand what they want
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by NNAMDIII(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bloggers will just be throwing smokes
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by theotheegodd: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2022

We are in a world where the men takes the blame for everything...
Every BS you made here supports the woman.
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by okoroemeka(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
donstan18:
Day in-Day out, I'll keep saying this; Marrying a virgin lady is one of the best thing that can happen to a man. They are sexually satisfied with whatever you can offer them, unlike these non-virgin hoes parading here and there.

Just look at the embarrassment and disgrace. A pregnant married woman for that matter.

Damn it!! ......May elephantiasis of the nipple be the case of anybody who'll expect me to marry a lady whose hymen isn't intact.
you are not ready to marry if you are looking for a virgin,70-80% of girls are no longer virgins after secondary school at 16-18 yrs,and a further 10% will succumb during the waec and jamb wait,so that leaves 10-15% still virgin by the time they get admission into university,
If as a man you are morally upright and respect the rules of engagement in marriage you will have the right to chase such cheating woman away,but for people like us that has sidechicks you can rave and rant but deep in your heart you know you are also guilty of same offense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site / Can U Sleep With Married Woman / A Driver Leaked Sex Video He Had With His Boss's Wife"i Leak This Video Because

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.