Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,571 members, 7,978,894 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:27 PM

From A Truthful Yoruba... How Sad For The Yoruba Nation By Lawal Ade Adeyemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From A Truthful Yoruba... How Sad For The Yoruba Nation By Lawal Ade Adeyemi (1776 Views)

Dino Melaye To Be Confirmed Nigeria's 'Most Truthful Politician' / Why Tinubu Won't Be Welcome In Niger By Lawal Musa / What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From A Truthful Yoruba... How Sad For The Yoruba Nation By Lawal Ade Adeyemi by Gabriel004: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Michael004:
I think you right grin

Re: From A Truthful Yoruba... How Sad For The Yoruba Nation By Lawal Ade Adeyemi by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
immhotep:

Summary: Igbo amaka.

i am very sure 100% that that guy is not a Yoruba man. Whatever you acheived in Yoruba Land there are millions of Yoruba that achieved better, all the complexes in Ilesa, all the shops in Ilesa are all own by Yoruba and rented out to the Igbo, but that bastard did not mention that. The best Pharmacy, the best private schools, petrol station, the best Estates owners, Restaurants, private hospitals etc are all own by Yoruba but this bastard did not mention that. Yoruba don't target small investment but will dream big, a Yoruba man is not interested in owning small shops and Electronics stores they are interested in Large Companies and Bigger investment and we are dream achievers sadly that guy is not a Yoruba man. Why will i be jealous of an Igbo man when i have my own pure water repackaging factory and Rentals?

3 Likes

Re: From A Truthful Yoruba... How Sad For The Yoruba Nation By Lawal Ade Adeyemi by totit: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
Something must be , directly or indirectly wrong with the sanity and state of an average IBO man , his level of insecurity and deluded mind and acceptance for false claim and appraisal just to be heard or feel good about himself can be liken to a poor man who have nothing but brag about everything.

How many of una can stand if provided with facts and figures here? grin grin

These rubbish has been updated and posted on this platform for....God knows I have lost count. The article was posted by an iPod , igbere blog few years ago now.

Shior for Esau bloodline. grin

3 Likes

Re: From A Truthful Yoruba... How Sad For The Yoruba Nation By Lawal Ade Adeyemi by SuperIgbo1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Thank God it was written by a yoruba moslem. So nobody will shout IPOB.

Yorubas love salaried jobs so, they can have siesta in the afternoons then, party hard on Sundays.

What a masterstroke, looooool.
Re: From A Truthful Yoruba... How Sad For The Yoruba Nation By Lawal Ade Adeyemi by Kagawa10: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

The difference is clear

Despite new, those houses are ugly abeg.
Re: From A Truthful Yoruba... How Sad For The Yoruba Nation By Lawal Ade Adeyemi by lastempero: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Love and Peace is all we need. Not all Yorubas believe in Buhari just like not all Igbos believe in Johnathan.

How these two nonentities figures cause all these online issues between these two tribes is what I don't understand.

I'm Igbo, I love Yorubas and have worked with a lot of them. They are as wonderful people as Igbos. We should ignore all these online urchins.

Seriously,people don't really understand the trend,I call them online miscreants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Nigeria Mean To You By Natasha Akpoti / JUST IN: Army Bans Use Of Okada In Some States (See Why, Full List) / Breaking: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Finally Retains...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.