Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,374 members, 7,901,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Gernot Rohr Omits Nigeria From Possible Teams To Win AFCON - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gernot Rohr Omits Nigeria From Possible Teams To Win AFCON (17159 Views)

AFCON: Wabali Bobo Is Better Than Francis Uzoho,” Gernot Rohr / Otedola To Give $250,000 To Super Eagles If They Win AFCON - Godwin Emefiele / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gernot Rohr Omits Nigeria From Possible Teams To Win AFCON by iezeiyida(m): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2019
Sir, I believe something very serious can be done to really improve the Super Eagles in particular and Nigeria football in general. First, tackle corruption and indiscipline. Corruption is killing Nigeria football! As a coach, go for talent hunt, pick the best players, no matter who they are. Nigeria is a big country blessed with many football genius like my younger brother - my mom's last child. My younger brother Ifeanyi, is the best among his mates in my LGA. He plays like Iniesta with so much football intelligence. If such a guy should be picked and trained by an expert, he will truly wow/amaze the world. But bcoz of corruption, no big money, no big men connection to help, he's not playing in Europe, Asia, South America, or in any Nigeria premier league club. #NotjustOk
Re: Gernot Rohr Omits Nigeria From Possible Teams To Win AFCON by yewawa: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2019
why abusing this coach......He is just playing a mind game and also taking away pressure.Una no dey think am?
Re: Gernot Rohr Omits Nigeria From Possible Teams To Win AFCON by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2019
This shows why people should leave others to do their jobs.

Some people cant understand the simple concept of psychology and mind games in Soccer.

When a coach says this about his team, its called downplay. You downplay to maintain focus. Take each match as they come.

In soccer, there is on sacrosanct fact - THERE ARE NO FAVORITES. There are only Champions.

Rohr understands this and he knows you dont. SO while you ruminate over wha the said, he is busy strategizing on his next match
Re: Gernot Rohr Omits Nigeria From Possible Teams To Win AFCON by andyprez(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2019
otipoju:
I just no gbadun this coach at all. Before any competition, he will use his mouth to downplay the chances of eagles.

If you believe they cant win then why are you coaching them.

Na so the guy do for world cup, wey Mikel had to correct am.

All the ones wey dem prophesy say we go win... we win am?

My brother na mind games jor. Just hope the team understands him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo Stuns In This Pose, Prepares For Eagles Camp / Oyinlomo Barakat Quadre Wins C-USA Women’s Tennis Champion / We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.