Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,198 members, 7,910,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:45 PM

How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal (568 Views)

How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal / How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal / Aggressive Error Message Corper Got While Checking NYSC Portal. Is This Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal by goldensom: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
NYSC has announced that Henceforth, information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) will now be used to effect changes on the NYSC portal as from the 2017 Batch 'A' online Registration. The new procedure is as follows:
STEPS
READ MORE HERE: https://goldensomtutorials.com/2019/02/21/how-to-correct-date-of-birth-and-wrong-course-on-nysc-portal/
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal by ewere28(f): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2019
Good morning, am a graduate of uniben,I graduated 2016,did my school clearance last year January, that's 2018, though I checked senate list last year,my name was there,I didn't register last year,so I decided to register with this batch(batch A),I started d registration yesterday but d stattes of deployment didn't show,and a notice popes up on d system, that I can't be mobilized for NYSC,becos valid details were not sent by my institution,pls what do I do
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal by Giftez: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
ewere28:
Good morning, am a graduate of uniben,I graduated 2016,did my school clearance last year January, that's 2018, though I checked senate list last year,my name was there,I didn't register last year,so I decided to register with this batch(batch A),I started d registration yesterday but d stattes of deployment didn't show,and a notice popes up on d system, that I can't be mobilized for NYSC,becos valid details were not sent by my institution,pls what do I do

Contact your school asap.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal by patjane(f): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
goldensom:
NYSC has announced that Henceforth, information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) will now be used to effect changes on the NYSC portal as from the 2017 Batch 'A' online Registration. The new procedure is as follows:
STEPS
READ MORE HERE: https://goldensomtutorials.coI did change of Date of birth in my NYSC Portal using my WAEC result but am still seeing Exemption Certificate is being processed. Am so confuse here cry. What should i do next?m/2019/02/21/how-to-correct-date-of-birth-and-wrong-course-on-nysc-portal/

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Extends 2020 Batch 'A' Stream II Online Registration / Run Your Redeployment Now. / What Is Going On With OAU NYSC?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.