Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

"I've Returned N12m, N10m, N8m, N7m Yet No Reward" — Pained MMIA Cleaner Fuss - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "I've Returned N12m, N10m, N8m, N7m Yet No Reward" — Pained MMIA Cleaner Fuss (558 Views)

Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner / Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I've Returned N12m, N10m, N8m, N7m Yet No Reward" — Pained MMIA Cleaner Fuss by EzegeNG: 1:09am On Mar 05, 2019
Here is a moment a dissatisfied woman poured her anger on Nigeria and its government.

The woman who's a cleaner at Murtala Muhammed International Airport expressed how the management and Government neglected her after returning money worth millions four consecutive times.

After an interview with Legit.Ng, ZENITHNAIJA can simply deduce that the woman is not after any sought of financial reward from the government or airport management, but for a channel to advocate the importance of honesty.

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "I've Returned N12m, N10m, N8m, N7m Yet No Reward" — Pained MMIA Cleaner Fuss by EzegeNG: 1:10am On Mar 05, 2019

Re: "I've Returned N12m, N10m, N8m, N7m Yet No Reward" — Pained MMIA Cleaner Fuss by lahp(m): 1:24am On Mar 05, 2019
wow nice she is good but u know me for collect oh ... even if I won't return all I pick
I shall return small and take the rest that way they will think I am honest
there is a law Robert green called this in his book 48 laws of power

1 Like

Re: "I've Returned N12m, N10m, N8m, N7m Yet No Reward" — Pained MMIA Cleaner Fuss by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 05, 2019
We living in a Country where you are tagged a fool once you're honest and straightforward.

1 Like

Re: "I've Returned N12m, N10m, N8m, N7m Yet No Reward" — Pained MMIA Cleaner Fuss by ipobarethieves: 3:20am On Mar 05, 2019
But in all,thank God for the 365 days miracle. God has filled ur mouth with laughter. All will be WELL
Re: "I've Returned N12m, N10m, N8m, N7m Yet No Reward" — Pained MMIA Cleaner Fuss by SimSify(m): 3:36am On Mar 05, 2019
You returned it to the authorities.. who recieves it and returns it to their bank accounts..this Nigeria eh..any money recovered or found ends up never to be accounted for..Abacha loot comes to mind,,SMH
Re: "I've Returned N12m, N10m, N8m, N7m Yet No Reward" — Pained MMIA Cleaner Fuss by olureignforever: 3:52am On Mar 05, 2019
It can really be painful. Having return d money and still struggle to meet needs. But regardless, honesty pays. You will reap it in good time.
Re: "I've Returned N12m, N10m, N8m, N7m Yet No Reward" — Pained MMIA Cleaner Fuss by Koolmexxi(m): 5:24am On Mar 05, 2019
First things first, U returned dem out of d goodness of ur heart... Don't ruin ur gud and noble deeds by expecting rewards for dem.. If U returned dem becos U expected some form of rewards den U might as well have kept dem
Re: "I've Returned N12m, N10m, N8m, N7m Yet No Reward" — Pained MMIA Cleaner Fuss by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 05, 2019
As old as she is... she still cleans and mops general airport toilets for you and I, some would still pee and poo and even maybe rub poo on toilet walls or leave the used toilet for her to get water to flush while walking away with noses raised high, yet nothing tangible both from the govt and people despite her good deeds in returning lost monies..

But noooo. .. it's the beggars we have sympathy for.
Re: "I've Returned N12m, N10m, N8m, N7m Yet No Reward" — Pained MMIA Cleaner Fuss by Menusvan: 5:28am On Mar 05, 2019
By the way she talks next time she see such money she will take it for herself
Re: "I've Returned N12m, N10m, N8m, N7m Yet No Reward" — Pained MMIA Cleaner Fuss by EzegeNG: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: "I've Returned N12m, N10m, N8m, N7m Yet No Reward" — Pained MMIA Cleaner Fuss by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2019
Copy copy blogger. Get a life

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Natural Medicine Doctor In Africa -Dr Olaking / Top 5 Law Firms In Nigeria – Review / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.