Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede (12441 Views)

Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by Fsekillmonger: 6:03am On Mar 05, 2019
This talk is senseless...is she the kinda role model she wants for her kid?

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 05, 2019
My father was too peaceful to a fault that he can't be my role model. He took too much. I am a reactor, I react to every action with equal and opposite venom either right away or strategically for later. No room for forgiveness. For every other aspects of life. I go with him. He is a great man. Live on man of peace

4 Likes

Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by Ejusni(m): 6:34am On Mar 05, 2019
9ja083:
True talk.
But if my RM is Bill Gate, that means I want more money in a legit way. And it means that he is my RM in terms of money and not life style. My parents can be my RM in terms of life style but I need more money and that's y I have to look higher!
See why people fail exams....so to type role model that is Harding you so....RM ode

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by thunderbabs: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2019
Edakun, na by force to make my parents my role model? Even if therez a problem in that family, is it your family?

Madam, stay ur lane o je
Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by Joystark(f): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2019
godG:
Nonsense. I love my dad and mum. I'm grateful for being their son. I had an awesome childhood because of them. But, hey, my parents are not my role model! My dad, for example, loves women. Do you want me to model my life after that? These people just sit somewhere and type nonsense as if everyone's reality is the same.

Remember she added, 'then there is a problem'... The problem I your case, is the fact that your dad likes women.
Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by godG: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2019
Joystark:

Remember she added, 'then there is a problem'... The problem I your case, is the fact that your dad likes women.

No jor. She said "then there is something wrong with your upbringing." In my own case, I had an awesome upbringing! Pure bliss. I had almost everything I wanted. Great family. Believe me, my upbringing was great. Yet, I can't make my dad my role model. Some of these things are not that straightforward.
Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2019
Selfy:
If u r a role model to ur kids wit ur bobi on public display like dis then ur kids are gone

My parents must nt be my role model cos our paths differ

Omon next time ehn,think bfor u talk
if she say make you come and enjoy the Bobi you no go come?
Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by Opexzy: 7:19am On Mar 05, 2019
This one should shut up.. This "yeyebrity" lacks intelligence and simple understanding.. My parents aren't my role model and nothing is wrong... I love them they love me too.. I chose my role model according to my dream and career...

2 Likes

Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by jeff1607(m): 7:53am On Mar 05, 2019
mezarddinny:
my parents are not my role model because our dreams are different, my parents are content with the little they have, they didn't think big when they could, I want to become big so I can help this nation and my state in noticeable and direct way

being content with the little you have goes a long way, when you get kids especially daughters you will understand

the road to getting everything in sight isn't really a smooth path ,alot of toes would be stepped on ,alot of enemies would be made same with everyone plotting or praying for your downfall, you don't need to follow all they did but moderation in everything is the key. take what you need and leave the remaining.

no matter what we humans have we will always want more later it becomes greed

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by Ayotemide(f): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2019
Small Minds have the loudest opinions in any sphere.

There is no problem if you chose any other person for the role...A lot of Families are dysfunctional today, so much there is little or nothing to take home as a child; infact it is better to swear not to have a family like you have had in most cases.

I don't blame her generalisations though, we keep making unintelligent people popular.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by hausadreturn(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2019
Ayotemide:
Small Minds have the loudest opinions in any sphere.

There is no problem if you chose any other person for the role...A lot of Families are dysfunctional today, so much there is little or nothing to take home as a child; infact it is better to swear not to have a family like you have had in most cases.

I don't blame her generalisations though, we keep making unintelligent people popular.
Apt!
Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by Hotguy27: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede took to her social media space to reveal she doesn't know how someone will make a total stranger their role model stating that if you cannot see your parents as your role model then there is a problem within that family.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/if-you-cannot-see-your-parents-as-your-role-model-then-there-is-problem-yvonne-jegede.html

Isn't she more beautiful when covered well than otherwise? Please let her compare...

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by Okwuuu: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2019
CorporateJay:

I swear bros...we are the same.. My parents are not my role model...most especially when it comes to economic decisions.... They rely only on the salary from the government. They are always saying that there is no salary..... So..me I wanna be extremely wealthy...

Pally you just spoke my mind ,sometimes I just say to myself where were my parents when others made it big time ,..I don't want my kid to say that to myself
Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by olatechnician(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2019
hw i wish i can gt my 2 hands on dat stuff

Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by 9ja083: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2019
Ejusni:

See why people fail exams....so to type role model that is Harding you so....RM ode
U were seeking for my attention. I have seen u. Are we writing exam? Are u in an exam hall? Is Nairaland your exam hall? Was my comment different from the topic? I don't think we are on the same page.
I hope you have PHD in your field? I mean u really studied to that level? If not ......... tongue

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by holluphemydavid(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2019
weyreypey:

Sense is what you need
i need sense but need both sense and knowledge,and ability to be to make good use of dem
Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by sweetrace(f): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2019
One can love one’s parents unconditionally and be loyal to them. But, it does not mean that they’ll share the same values or aspirations.
Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by DaInferno(m): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2019
unreasonable philosophy
Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by DaInferno(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2019
undecidedunreasonable philosophy
Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by win3k: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2019
Define Nigerian parental "Role Mode" first.

Beating children and physically abusing them is common in most Nigerian homes, zero commonsense, stupid religions, rubber stamping corruption.
Re: 'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede by Mysselff2: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
The problem is in your BOOBS, which kain wahala be this nahhh
I just entered the thread to make an honest genuine comment, then BOOOM, Im hit in my face with voluptuous Bobby shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey / A Lady Dress Topless To An Event ''fashion Or Madness'' (PHOTO) / Grammy: Sanwo-olu Hails Burna Boy, Davido, Ayra Starr, Asake On Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.