Stats: 3,168,939 members, 7,873,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo (53241 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend / SAD!!! Davido Got Beaten By An Iranian Guy On Thanksgiving Day (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by Topmaike007(m): 5:47am On Mar 05, 2019
Okay, next

Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by QuickStandard: 5:48am On Mar 05, 2019
Don't be sad boy.
There are many guys who suffer abuse from ladies in a relationship but don't speak.

It's not just the female folks that suffer abuse, but the male folks as well.

Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by EmekaBlue(m): 6:07am On Mar 05, 2019
There are better things to be sad about especially in this country than stewpid south africans puppish lovers

Next news

Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by Charmingrascal(m): 6:33am On Mar 05, 2019
They will leave the person that loves them and follow agbero because of money.

One lady that created a thread last night complaining that is wanna be boyfriend is boring and does not have confidence might end up like this.

Pushing a gentleman away because of flimsy excuse. U go learn

Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by bluefilm: 6:38am On Mar 05, 2019
delugajackson:
As humans, we all feel the same way. But we all can't ignore the fact that, that outfit really makes him look like his Turtle Ninja cousins.

Be like say you don play Gameboy taya. grin

Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by Gentlefineboy(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2019
cardoctor:
Don't worry. Be happy my friend. its a publicity stunt.
Na their style b that...
Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by ayomiDRLmoney: 7:06am On Mar 05, 2019
studio14:
Me too but hope not what I am thinking
Baba don see opportunity to open her puna... � If you know you know

Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by XhosaNostra(f): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2019
weyreypey:

Crap!! A lot of SA guys are responsible. Ask the SA ladies why they want lobola and still want to claim equal rights after huge lobola payments!! It's either you're African or Western. You cannot be both!!

Note: I don't support women bashing in any form!!

But we must understand that the one beating may not be the more violent in the relationship. As violence exists in different forms physical form, psychological forms and structural/cultural forms. The bible recognises the violence perpetrated by the nagging woman.

Meanwhile this particular event seems to be a publicity stunt. SAPS South African Police Service doesn't joke with violence against women!!

Thank you for this.

Nobody is mentioning that she was insulting him & he kept asking why she came back to the house after being out whòring. His words, not mine. She's rumoured to be sleeping with a soccer player. Most guys won't allow you to insult them. She's been with him for a while & she knows how he is. He broke her leg once. You don't escalate things with insults if you know someone has a violent streak. There're many ways they both could have handled the situation better. That Babes is no saint either. She can be obnoxious. A while back she posted a video at the airport, where she & her friends were cursing this other woman out. Maybe her boyfriend is the only one that knows how to shut her up, unfortunately, it's with a fist/slap.

Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by Martinez39(m): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2019
Why won't she leave her boyfriend? She loves him? grin
Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by Ayobami7(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2019
Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by Zuluhead(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2019
azraeljaheel:
Davido better don’t go and be forming woman/human right activities ooo you know say them don mean you for SA lol
lolz...who mean am for SA.
Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by twerkjack: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2019
weyreypey:

Crap!! A lot of SA guys are responsible. Ask the SA ladies why they want lobola and still want to claim equal rights after huge lobola payments!! It's either you're African or Western. You cannot be both!!

But we must understand that the one beating may not be the more violent in the relationship. As violence exists in different forms physical form, psychological forms and structural/cultural forms. The bible recognises the violence perpetrated by the nagging woman.

Meanwhile this particular event seems to be a publicity stunt. SAPS South African Police Service doesn't joke with violence against women!!
when u begin to realize that ur talking nonsense, then u can shut up! sad
Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by AllenSpencer: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2019
delugajackson:
As humans, we all feel the same way. But we all can't ignore the fact that, that outfit really makes him look like his Turtle Ninja cousins.

God bless you Mother!
Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by 4koff: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2019
See this one((Davido) no be him disrespected Boity the other time in South Africa? Which Sad he come dey talk about?
Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by Tabitha03(f): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2019
The guy is a coward.
Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by ladychioma: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2019
YorubaEmir:
Please do not leave the relationship.... I repeat, do not leave the relationship. He’s the only man in the world and his deek tastes like sugarcane
Correct guy. What a wonderful piece of advice
Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by stanliwise(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
betatalk:

A woman must always talk. If ur girl friend is a black belt holder and she provoke u will u hit her to show you r a man
grin lol most men who beat their wife are just mere bully. He wouldn't dear marry a black belt in the first place.....I can't just stop laughing
Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by stanliwise(m): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Zuluhead:

lolz...who mean am for SA.
our celebrities are suppose to be our role model in some area of life.
Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by lielbree: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
weyreypey:

Did u watch the video?

Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos) / Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna? / Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary