Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Joseph Yobo Sport Academy Endorsed By Tinubu, Shares Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo Sport Academy Endorsed By Tinubu, Shares Adorable Photo (26593 Views)

Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Host Eidur Gudjohnsen / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo Sport Academy Endorsed By Tinubu, Shares Adorable Photo by jaxxy(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2019
I love the idea let’s breed good talent.
Re: Joseph Yobo Sport Academy Endorsed By Tinubu, Shares Adorable Photo by AljaanIVQ007(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2019
Menusvan:
there are other sports more than football we can focus on

so what type of sports do you expect Joseph Yobo to sponsor? Basketball abi wrestling?.... People shaaa,dem must talk!!! a retired footballer o!!! to sponsor what again??!!! people... okay wait for him to bring golf and rugby...

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Sport Academy Endorsed By Tinubu, Shares Adorable Photo by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2019
That's a wonderful development
Re: Joseph Yobo Sport Academy Endorsed By Tinubu, Shares Adorable Photo by erinalex: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2019
israelmao:
I have never seen Tinubu associating himself with sport this association is suspicious.
Is your destiny tie to Tinubu ?

If Tinubu talks or keep mute, u must definitely have something to worry about.

Jagaban holds No elective position in Nigeria since 2007; yet you cannot give ur self rest, any time u hear that name.
Why ?

The amount of time, u spend on Tinubu's matters, spend 1/4 of it to discuss pple from ur area, and u will have had a better region.

But no, u will never do that. Instead it's Tinubu this, Tinubu that.

Is Tinubu ur MTN....... anywhere u go.

Tinubu is Not d President.

Do your self a favour, by Ignoring this Jagaban, at least for a while.
na him b d only politician in Nigeria ?

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Sport Academy Endorsed By Tinubu, Shares Adorable Photo by Bluntemperor: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2019
How did we get here,abusive language left and right,yet we are not offering solution.Somebody said Yobo-has land in Niger-Delta,lets ask the Fellow.Do you just set up a business anywhere,even good patronage will do with perfect Feasibility Reports or be irrelevant with time.like Mobutu Seseseko-that wasted $billions on the remote part of Zaire that has now overgrown with weeds, rats and rabbits as king of the Palace.Foolishness!

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Sport Academy Endorsed By Tinubu, Shares Adorable Photo by Mysselff2: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
See Tinubu slanted eye glasses,,,,,treaury looter #1
Re: Joseph Yobo Sport Academy Endorsed By Tinubu, Shares Adorable Photo by jaszplus12(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
rentAcock:
I applaud Joseph Yobo for what he has done. Rather than waiting on the white man to open an Academy and take all the glory, he has done something monumental that can only be compared to Kanu's heart foundation. The older Tinibu gets, the more he looks like a lizard, but in 1994 Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian to score in the worldcup where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0. If coach Westerhof did not remove Amunike during the round of 16 game against Italy, the super eagles may have made it to the semi finals.
Oga did you watch that match at all? The Italians made sure Amunike was eliminated by injury not because westerhof removed him. Meanwhile our boys lost concentration this led to the equalizer. Eguavoen carelessly gave away a penalty that sealed our fate. That match still dey pain me til today!
Re: Joseph Yobo Sport Academy Endorsed By Tinubu, Shares Adorable Photo by israelmao(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
erinalex:

Is your destiny tie to Tinubu ?

If Tinubu talks or keep mute, u must definitely have something to worry about.

Jagaban holds No elective position in Nigeria since 2007; yet you cannot give ur self rest, any time u hear that name.
Why ?

The amount of time, u spend on Tinubu's matters, spend 1/4 of it to discuss pple from ur area, and u will have had a better region.

But no, u will never do that. Instead it's Tinubu this, Tinubu that.

Is Tinubu ur MTN....... anywhere u go.

Tinubu is Not d President.

Do your self a favour, by Ignoring this Jagaban, at least for a while.
na him b d only politician in Nigeria ?

There you go again,please make a list of the regions in Nigeria and rate them accordingly so that I can know the good,the better, the best,and the bad, the worse and the worst.Don't forget to also so tell me the standard of measurement used.It seems you have the understanding of the region I come from.
Re: Joseph Yobo Sport Academy Endorsed By Tinubu, Shares Adorable Photo by Ayobami7(m): 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
okay
Re: Joseph Yobo Sport Academy Endorsed By Tinubu, Shares Adorable Photo by rentAcock(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
jaszplus12:

Oga did you watch that match at all? The Italians made sure Amunike was eliminated by injury not because westerhof removed him. Meanwhile our boys lost concentration this led to the equalizer. Eguavoen carelessly gave away a penalty that sealed our fate. That match still dey pain me til today!

You are right sir. I know he was substituted but I forgot it was due to injury.
Re: Joseph Yobo Sport Academy Endorsed By Tinubu, Shares Adorable Photo by erinalex: 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
israelmao:

There you go again,please make a list of the regions in Nigeria and rate them accordingly so that I can know the good,the better, the best,and the bad, the worse and the worst.Don't forget to also so tell me the standard of measurement used.It seems you have the understanding of the region I come from.
Politics didn't start from Tinubu and it will not end with him.

Spend time to discuss other politicians in Nigeria.

All politicians in Nigeria love to b domineering; it's only when they failed, u hear them shouting "godfatherism is d problem they have"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria / Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time / Photo Of Davido Feeding His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.