Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

5k Will Take Me To A New Level - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5k Will Take Me To A New Level (566 Views)

New Year, New Level, Kick Off The Year With Daily Salary... / "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5k Will Take Me To A New Level by Slimzybaby(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4998047/invest-18k-me-barbing-saloon

Good day nairalanders! I created the above thread just a month ago. By God's grace I was able to raise some money after so much hassle.

Since the beginning of this year I've been making arrangement over this my new line of hustling( barbing saloon)I've virtually sold all my belongings just to make up the cash.

All my options are exhausted, I only need 5k to round up my arrangement. Any kind hearted nairaland should come to my aid and assist me to avoid spending the little money I've raised.

In order to show gratitude and my selfless service to help, I'll be offering a clean cut to 10 school pupils as a way of showing gratitude.

5k is all I need good people of nairaland! Please help!
Re: 5k Will Take Me To A New Level by Slimzybaby(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
I'm opened to soft loan as well please
Re: 5k Will Take Me To A New Level by delishpot: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
Send me ya akant details for the required 5k
Re: 5k Will Take Me To A New Level by Slimzybaby(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
delishpot:

We thank God. OK be patient with me. You shall surely receive the alert.

Thank you so much. Patiently waiting.

God bless!
Re: 5k Will Take Me To A New Level by Slimzybaby(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
delishpot:

Thanks
I just got the alert. Thank you so much and God bless!
I appreciate sir/ma.
Re: 5k Will Take Me To A New Level by delishpot: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Slimzybaby:

I just got the alert. Thank you so much and God bless!

I appreciate sir/ma.

We thank God. Good luck to you sir!

2 Likes

Re: 5k Will Take Me To A New Level by ShadowM(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
This is beautiful. Faith in Humanity has been restored

1 Like

Re: 5k Will Take Me To A New Level by felixtare(m): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
delishpot:

We thank God. Good luck to you sir!

Just like that without asking much questions,bro you have a heart of giving n a heart of gold

3 Likes

Re: 5k Will Take Me To A New Level by johnnobles: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Delishpot I add my voice to many other appreciative guys to say THANK YOU bro. Enjoy God's blessings...

1 Like

Re: 5k Will Take Me To A New Level by Ezonman(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
God bless you sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Invest My 200k? / Just Arrived Clean Laptops Core I5 2.60ghz Speed 4gb Ram 320gb Hdd At 45k. / Course Outline For Professional Diving Training Courses (pdtc)famepdia.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.