Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. (4165 Views)

PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by Gbawe: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2010
http://newsdiaryonline.com/ribadu_no_deal.htm

I HAVE NO DEAL WITH JONATHAN- RIBADU

By Chuks Onwudinjo the armada (Aug. 2010) Newsdiaryonline Aug 26,2010

"Nuhu Ribadu has since become a cult, some say divisive, figure in Nigeria’s anti-corruption war. Since he led the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and hounded governors and other political leaders into jail. Ribadu, a retired Assistant Inspector - General of Police, has been praised by many Nigerians as daring, the kind of figure the country needs to drive its regeneration project. Yet, the former EFCC chairman has his fair share of enemies and despisers, who say he was just an impostor, economical with the truth and a voluble crime fighter. Since he returned to Nigeria after charges of corruption against him were sensationally dropped by President Jonathan’s government, there have been speculations that Ribadu would take up a job with the administration. He is also expected to enter politics and possibly run for office.

In this interview with Chuks Onwudinjo, Ribadu addresses these speculations and what he thinks of the Nigerian state. One thing that leaps at you is the transformation of the man. The straight talk on issues and persons now appear tempered; perhaps, a more reflective Nuhu Ribadu".

Excerpts:

What do you do now?

I’m in Washington DC as a staff of the Center for Global Development. Right now that’s where I am. But I am also gradually getting back home, to the path of the process that I think is so important to all of us, as Nigerians; to help in the improvement, and participate in the change that I think is necessary in our country. So, I’m just trying to get from one operation to another.

There are speculations that you are going to go into politics.

Yes

Would you throw more light on that?

I am going to go into politics

Your name is being bandied as running mate to President Goodluck Jonathan in 2011.

I don’t know that one. It’s not true.

If he chooses you, will you go with him?

Let it come first, I have not been chosen.

There were also earlier talks of you becoming a Special Adviser on anti-corruption to President Goodluck Jonathan.

That’s not true.

What is your take on the anti-corruption war right now? Do you think it is as vigorous as it was during your tenure?

You know, I decided long time ago not to comment on the person who has taken over from me. It will not be wise. It will not look nice to really give an opinion of someone that just took over from me. I have decided to just keep quiet, I give others the opportunity and the chance for them to really assess it. I think that is the wise thing to do.

How involved are you currently, with the war against corruption?

Not in Nigeria. Maybe at the international level. Yes.

There were allegations that when she (Farida Waziri) took over, that you refused to hand over some files to her?

Well, you said allegations. A Chairman of EFCC never handles files. You do not hold files. There was nothing like that. I don’t think it was even said, truly. She will never say anything like that. EFCC Chairman has nothing to do with files.

In your lecture you spoke about the rule of Law.

Yes

Would you say you followed the rule of law while you were the EFCC Chairman?

Absolutely! Properly.

But some people accused you of kidnapping legislators and making them do your bidding…

That’s not true. Which legislators? Do you have one name of any legislator? When you do work like the one we did, a very difficult work, they’ll always accuse you of one thing or the other, with nothing to support their accusations. It’s not true. It never happened.

There was this talk that you stopped former governor of Rivers State, Peter Odili from becoming Vice-President to Late President Musa Yar’Adua because of allegations of high level of corruption against him?

I have no comment on that. (laughs)

Are you going to work with this administration?

I don’t know yet. Honestly, that’s the truth. I have not been offered anything!

Have you spoken with the President?

I have spoken to him severally, but offer is different from speaking.

Did Obasanjo, at any point, perceive you as a threat to him due to your growing popularity

Obasanjo was my boss. I want to keep quiet about it.

What is your current relationship with people like James Ibori?

We are very good friends. I am no more a policeman, I am no more with the EFCC.

Atiku Abubakar?

He is my brother. We are from the same village.

How do you think we can achieve unity despite our cultural and ethnic diversity?

I think it’s a resolve by everybody. I think it’s time that the youth have to learn from history and appreciate the fact that there is a way you can do the right thing. And go in that direction.

We have a country that is already in existence and nothing will happen to this country, so we better realize the fact that we are wasting our time, wasting the resources that we have and at the end of the day, we will not achieve anything by this disagreement. We better come together and start doing the right thing for it to work. Like what other countries have done and I gave examples with what Tanzania did or we could mess it up and end up with a Somalia that failed.

That diversity could be an asset; we have seen what diversity has done for countries like Brazil, like India. They are more divided and more in number in terms of tribes and religion, but they came together and used their number and population to progress. My hope is that, we would start doing that. We should start developing love for one another.

We should start believing that we can depend on one another. We should start looking at ourselves as our brother’s keepers. We should start feeling comfortable with one another. We are one and the same. It is God’s choice that we find ourselves in this one place. Nothing can change that. It is already part of our fate; it is part of how God wants us to be.

We must realize that we cannot do anything about this geographical location we call Nigeria anymore. Even if we try to knock it, destroy it, mess it up, it will continue to remain. It will continue to be one, but we will mess it up and not see growth and development.

We can resolve to say we will move on right now for a new Nigeria that all of us will be proud of. Let’s start being fair to one another. Let’s start promoting justice, patriotism and I believe through that we’ll have security. And if you have security, you’ll have peace. How are we going to do it? Let’s start getting the right leadership that can lead us in that direction. This is the challenge for all of us.

Some of the people arrested during your reign as boss of EFCC could be said to belong to this category you call Youths? Do you think we can still entrust leadership in the hands of young people?

Yes. Very much.

You agree most of the people you arrested are young people?

No! That is not true! Even the youth, those people arrested are products of these distortions. They were not given the right leadership. Nigerians are good people by nature, including the young ones.

If they do not get what, individually, they deserve; if their own God given talents are not being put into good use, chances are they will deviate and they will go through the wrong way. Youth requires direction, requires guidance. We failed at a particular point in our development process. We did not allow them to harness and actualize their own God given talents.
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by Gbawe: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2010
@Na_so.

what say you now? The other day you supported a ridiculously partisan article that tried to portray Ribadu as an ingrate who is attempting to bite the hand that fed him. Now the man has come out to say that Jonathan never offered him any position in his Government !!!! Like I stated before, Jonathan and his camp are being led astray by callous politicians , like OBJ , who believe that you must persecute opponent , bully them and malign their image . Classic dirty Politics usually deployed by those who have selfish motivations that exclude the genuine desire to serve the electorate.

What is happening to the case against Ogbulafor since he stepped down as PDP chairman ?
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by Beaf: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2010
Gbawe:

@Na_so.

what say you now? The other day you supported a ridiculously partisan article that tried to portray Ribadu as an ingrate who is attempting to bite the hand that fed him. Now the man has come out to say that Jonathan never offered him any position in his Government !!!! Like I stated before, Jonathan and his camp are being led astray by callous politicians , like OBJ , who believe that you must persecute opponent , bully them and malign their image . Classic dirty Politics usually deployed by those who have selfish motivations that exclude the genuine desire to serve the electorate.

What is happening to the case against Ogbulafor since he stepped down as PDP chairman ?

He also says Atiku and Ibori are his brother and friend.
Abeg, go and sleep jare! You're beginning to sound as desperate as IBB.
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by KnowAll(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2010
Your name is being bandied as running mate to President Goodluck Jonathan in 2011.

I don’t know that one. It’s not true

[size=14pt]I stop reading it from here henceforth, this is an old news, Jonathan has since nominated his running mate.[/size]
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by Gbawe: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2010
Beaf:

He also says Atiku and Ibori are his brother and friend.
Abeg, go and sleep jare! You're beginning to sound as desperate as IBB.

It is you and your paymaster (Jonathan) who are the real desperados . Lets hope Jonathan does not totally bankrupt Nigeria trying to buy an inordinate and unfancied ambition.

As for Ribadu's comment , I don't expect you to interprete it correctly since any opponent of Jonathan's ambition becomes fair game for you to discredit mischievously even as you have previously claimed to admire Ribadu.

Many Northerners call each other "brothers" . Even Buhari called Yar Adua his "younger brother" yet he still refused to comply when Northern elders told him not to challenge his "brother" in Court !!!!

As for Ibori, Ribadu is no longer a policeman and Ibori is no longer a political office holder. It is up to Ribadu if he wan't to have a cordial relationship with Ibori. It is only you who will speak as if Ribadu and Ibori are now working together because Ribadu says Ibori is his "friend" when friend could just mean they acknowledge each other cordially in public. Ribadu is merely being diplomatic here because aspiring to be President will mean he must lose the image of a man with a vendetta-driven style of leadership. Ribadu is just trying to say that he does not have an abidding grudge against Ibori to nullify the claims that he is a man who is unqualified to be our President because he cannot detach his personal emotion from his Job. Ribadu is saying he was just doing his job as a lawman . I think many will know that there will be no place for the likes of Ibori in a Ribadu Government while, from Jonathan's desperate appointments and association, we can all see who is more comfortable with empowering thos who are grossly corrupt in Nigeria.
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by naso2(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2010
@Knowall

Thank you very very much. kai you be real mr knowall. Do you know I almost fell for Gbawe's "wayo" publication before i saw your response. grin grin

@Gbawe

read this again:

Are you going to work with this administration?

I don’t know yet. Honestly, that’s the truth. I have not been offered anything!

Have you spoken with the President?

I have spoken to him severally, but offer is different from speaking.

IF they have spoken severally, who initiates the call? why do you think they were talking?  All EFCC charges were dropped immediately, why? The police commission was unhappy that the president literally forced them to accept ribadu's apology. Why do you think the president was this interested?

If they were talking frequently like ribadu stated, then what do you think was the crux of their discussions , if not to bring Ribadu into his team?

Abeg go google another publication may be that one go help you small tongue tongue
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by Gbawe: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2010
na_so:

@Knowall

Thank you very very much. kai you be real mr knowall. Do you know I almost fell for Gbawe's "wayo" publication before i saw your response. grin grin

@Gbawe

read this again:
IF they have spoken severally, who initiates the call? why do you think they were talking? All EFCC charges were dropped immediately, why? The police commission was unhappy that the president literally forced them to accept ribadu's apology. Why do you think the president was this interested?

If they were talking frequently like ribadu stated, then what do you think was the crux of their discussions , if not to bring Ribadu into his team?

Abeg go google another publication may be that one go help you small tongue tongue

It seems like you and knowall did not see this:

I HAVE NO DEAL WITH JONATHAN- RIBADU

By Chuks Onwudinjo the armada (Aug. 2010) Newsdiaryonline Aug 26,2010
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by Beaf: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2010
This thread is just another one of Gbawe's record breaking attempts to clutch at straws. Whats the purpose of this thread?
. . .Its as if some people go to bed at night, only to wake up drenched with sweat and all fevered up, because they had a nightmare of all the good Jonathan can do for this country.
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2010
If you have deal or not time will tell.
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by naso2(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2010
How an interview will not talk about ribadu's romance with ACN,tinubu and the likes,
did not talk about the much publicised ACN presidential ticket he his alleged to be considering,
did not talk about his recent exchanges with Pastor tunde bakare ,
but rather talked about a rumoured Vp appointment in GEJ government is what Gbawe claims to be  recent  still baffles me.
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by rebranded(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2010
That interview doesnt sound like Ribadu to me
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by donblacky(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2010
ribadu shey u smoke,u just wan create awareness angry
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by JUO(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2010
bad eggs
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by NaijaNaWaa: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2010
Typical Ribadu. A messy and incoherent mass of double-speak.
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by kobikwelu(m): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2010
what do u guys expect him to day,

dat he is in cahoots with jonathan??

na wa for una ooooo
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by safariman(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2010
Whatever happen to thorough journalism, Ribadu was not pressed on anything and how can he be a friend to a known thief? And he himself claim to be clean.
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by sley4life(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2010
ACN presidential candidate
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by Revolution: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2010
Explosive interview with Fetus Keyamo. He accused Ribadu of hypocrisy by failing to declare his assets, while he was arresting others for other crimes
http://www.greatnigeria.tv/video/116/The-Bottom-Line-Festus-Keyamo
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by suedoh2006(m): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2010
:p
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2010
bastardio,
the man that spoke anyhow as if these country was his own, only brutalizin all obansanjo's percieved enemy. why is not talking authouritatively and dictatorialy now against all those his enemies he bundled and disgraced. shame to you.you dirty like a black pot.
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by fxcash: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2010
Nigerians do not allow these fools to deceive you, the president to be in 2011 and the vice are already choosen even before the election. This an outright selection and should not be called an election, infact INEC should be scrapped
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by PapaBrowne(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2010
What happened to Ribadu's popularity The guys popularity is hitting rock bottom!! Look at the comments on this thread. 80% are against Ribadu!!
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by naso2(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2010
Suddenly , Gbawe realised how inappropriate this interview is and has abandoned it for other anti-GEJ thread. grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by bignaija(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2010
ribadu is a nice guy just let him be
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by ud4u: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2010
I was eager to see the issue of selective justice in the interview but unfortunately nothig of that sort was asked. So the interview was not complete.
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by Beaf: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2010
ud4u:

I was eager to see the issue of selective justice in the interview but unfortunately nothig of that sort was asked. So the interview was not complete.

. . .Like Gbawe's usual 99% flawed analysis! grin
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by Gbawe: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2010
na_so:

Suddenly , Gbawe realised how inappropriate this interview is and has abandoned it for other anti-GEJ thread. grin tongue tongue tongue

What do you want me to say to hardened fans of Jonathan who feel that they must attack everyone and everything that threatens Jonathan's highly unpopular ambition even when it is obvious Mr.President is relying heavily on misuse of executive power to drive through his unfancied ambition ?  

Your friend Papabrowne wrote:

What happened to Ribadu's popularity The guys popularity is hitting rock bottom!! Look at the comments on this thread. 80% are against Ribadu!!
As one of the more sensible die-hard fans of Jonathan , does what he says  not strike you as incredibly naive and lacking in logic to the extent that it is not even worth a response ?  A thread attracts unobjective fans of Jonathan , who will demonise even Jesus if he opposes Jonathan , and we are to take it that Ribadu is now unpopular? Some folks are so far gone in desperate thinking/blind support I cannot flatter them with a response to what they write.  If Jonathan fans feel that they must demonise a far better candidate than their idol to convince themselves that no credible candidate exists, so be it . Coming from the same guy (Papabrown ) that posits Jonathan has won the election from his facebook 'popularity' , I am not surprised. When folks like Papabrown have logically intelligent arguement I will respond appropriately. Anything else is a waste of my time.
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by Beaf: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2010
Gbawe:

What do you want me to say to hardened fans of Jonathan who feel that they must attack everyone and everything that threatens Jonathan's highly unpopular ambition even when it is obvious Mr.President is relying heavily on misuse of executive power to drive through his unfancied ambition ? 

As one of the more sensible die-hard fans of Jonathan , does what he says  not strike you as incredibly naive and lacking in logic to the extent that it is not even worth a response ?  A thread attracts unobjective fans of Jonathan , who will demonise even Jesus if he opposes Jonathan , and we are to take it that Ribadu is now unpopular? Some folks are so far gone in desperate thinking/blind support I cannot flatter them with a response to what they write.  If Jonathan fans feel that they must demonise a far better candidate than their idol to convince themselves that no credible candidate exists, so be it . Coming from the same guy (Papabrown ) that posits Jonathan has won the election from his facebook 'popularity' , I am not surprised. When folks like Papabrown have logically intelligent arguement I will respond appropriately. Anything else is a waste of my time.

. . .Fans.
Yes, we are many!
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by Gbawe: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2010
ud4u:

My man , every Politician eyeing the Presidency will have "friendly" interview session that is soft by nature .  IBB has already had various arrangee interviews where no one asked him about June 12, Dele Giwa, Gulf war oil windfall , corruption, etc, etc , etc , etc  !!! Who is yet to drill Jonathan about how his wife was indicted of stealing Government funds? Who has asked him publicly why many are not being brought to book for when Nigeria was Hijacked dangerously (to including forging our former President's signature for  a 4.19 budget) by a cabal whose members remain at large and in relevance till date ? Who has asked Jonathan , to his face ,why he insensitively needs more planes to augment a  bloated fleet when other World leaders are embracing an austere demeanour towards unfrivolous and unneccesary luxury ? Let us get real. Ribadu is not the only Politicians with tough question to answer and all sensible Nigerians know this . Hence the reason I wrote this above:

A thread attracts unobjective fans of Jonathan , who will demonise even Jesus if he opposes Jonathan , and we are to take it that Ribadu is now unpopular? Some folks are so far gone in desperate thinking/blind support I cannot flatter them with a response to what they write

Ribadu , IMO , has been far more honest and accomodating in his response to public interview than everyone else to include an Incumbent who is even too afraid to declare his intention until he is 100% sure he can win. Ribadu has even addressed the issue of selective justice you speak about many times but I cannot be bothered to show that. Clearly many on this thread will feel that rubbishing Ribadu somehow make Jonathan's chance look good. That is why I think Jarus said it best when he hinted that Jonathan is running an emotional , petty, immature and laughable campaign . Clearly his fans have adopted that approach too.
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by naso2(m): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Gbawe

Are you still maintaining that this is a recent interview?
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by Gbawe: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2010
na_so:

@Gbawe

Are you still maintaining that this is a recent interview?

Going by the date , and until you or anyone else prove solidly otherwise with what is not conjecture, Yes.
If Sambo is VP does that mean Jonathan has settled on him for running mate when rumours abound in the papers that Jonathan might be considering replacing Sambo because of his lack of political sagacity?

In Ribadu , Jonathan would gain a very popular running mate plus , ostensibly , he would have checkmated the ambition of another opponent (Ribadu) same way Jonathan thought bringing in Gusau gave him one less headache to worry about.

All the questions you claim were not asked could be as result of this being a "friendly" interview. Chuks Onwudinjo has being writing fearlessly in favour of Ribadu (to include the terrible times the former EFCC boss experienced under Aondoakaa and Yar Adua) for a few years. this might have been an interview specifically 'packaged' to nullify how Jonathan's mudslingers are keen to discreditt Ribadu as an ingrate . Below , in an article on 26 Aug 2010, Onwudinjo alludes to the interview we are speaking about:

http://www.newsdiaryonline.com/battling_daddies.htm

The article is titled :Obasanjo , E.K. Clark  Battle for Jonathan. Read it in full and make up your own conclusion. It would seem this guy know a lot about Ribadu's plans others have  no inkling of. Becoming the ACN candidate via a merger as a Soyinka-endorsed candidate , if it happens, is good strategy IMO. I suspected this when Soyinka formed his own Party given his closeness to Ribadu lately.

His entry into the political space may not be forceful, but Nuhu Ribadu is being watched as to what role he will play in the transition. The former EFCC boss was widely expected to take up a job with the Jonathan government, but he says no offer was made to him. The president himself has admitted to aides that he was amused when some newspapers reported that he was going to make Ribadu an anti – crime czar after smoothening the process that enabled the retired police officer to return to Nigeria. Ribadu, who admitted to this magazine that he has political ambition, is being touted as a possible presidential candidate of the Democratic Front for Peoples Federation, DFPF, a party promoted by the Nobel Literature laureate Professor Wole Soyinka. Some sources aver that the DFPF may enter into an alliance with the Action Congress and other ‘progressive parties’ and put Ribadu forward as presidential candidate. If that happens, it is hoped that given the popularity he enjoys for his work at the EFCC, Ribadu will make appreciable impact and perhaps in a free and fair poll, get elected and begin the ‘transformation of Nigeria’.
Re: I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. by PapaBrowne(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2010
Gbawe:

As one of the more sensible die-hard fans of Jonathan , does what he says  not strike you as incredibly naive and lacking in logic to the extent that it is not even worth a response ?  A thread attracts unobjective fans of Jonathan , who will demonise even Jesus if he opposes Jonathan , and we are to take it that Ribadu is now unpopular? Some folks are so far gone in desperate thinking/blind support I cannot flatter them with a response to what they write.  If Jonathan fans feel that they must demonise a far better candidate than their idol to convince themselves that no credible candidate exists, so be it . Coming from the same guy (Papabrown ) that posits Jonathan has won the election from his facebook 'popularity' , I am not surprised. When folks like Papabrown have logically intelligent arguement I will respond appropriately. Anything else is a waste of my time.

grin grin You already responded with six solid lines!! grin

The article, to be fair, doesn't have any credibilty for two reasons one of which has already been pointed out by Na-so. And thats the fact that the questions asked have no bearing with current affairs.
Second reason the article lacks credibilty is the heading. Below is whence the writer gets the heading from:

I don’t know that one. It’s not true.

If he chooses you, will you go with him?

Let it come first, I have not been chosen.

Now,Show me how this translates to "I have no deal with Jonathan".
What you are trying to do Gbawe is put words in Ribadu's mouth. Ribadu can  sue you for libel for quoting him falsely, you know.
The man said he speaks with Jonathan severally. Now that's enough for us all to know that they are in good stead!! It's only you, Gbawe who is working so hard to translate your wishes as if they are realities. Ever heard the phrase "If wishes were horses. . . . . . . ."

Anyways, most Jonathan fans love Ribadu too. And that's why I'm concerned about his ebbing popularity. It seems to be going down really fast!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / Fashola’s Aides Assault Journalists . / Ekweremadu: Igbos To Lose SGF Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.