Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,322 members, 7,900,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:40 PM

Tomorrow Is Often The Busiest Day Of The Week - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tomorrow Is Often The Busiest Day Of The Week (268 Views)

Worst Day Of My Life! / Nigerias Busiest Brain / Nigerias Busiest Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Is Often The Busiest Day Of The Week by Teastrings(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
*TOMORROW IS OFTEN THE BUSIEST DAY OF THE WEEK*
Many a time I wonder how tomorrow manages to keep up with all the appointments scheduled for it. There is always something to be done tomorrow, most of which should have been sorted out a long time ago, some could even be fixed today but we so used to putting them off till tomorrow. Little wonder the Spanish proverb said *" Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week "* . Don't leave what could be done today for tomorrow, don't leave what could be done now for sometime later.
Most mental and physical fatigue are results of accumulated responsibilities either evaded or delayed under the pretext : I still have time, the time isn't just right, I don't want to Start that now . The fact you evaded that responsibility doesn't lighten it's burden, doesn't make it disappear,doesn't make it's reward appreciate neither would the time be ever right if that's your excuse. Break the shackles of self created delays, don't wait any longer to act on your dream, stop procrastinating. You could choose to wait but time wouldn't wait for you. Start that which you have always wanted to: that little business, a physical fitness class you ought to have enrolled for, a training you ought to have started, projects and many more. Lay procrastination to rest.
*Never put of for tomorrow what you can do today* said Thomas Jefferson. Tomorrow is just like any other day, whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.

*Omoniyi Tobi*
( Team Emblazon )[b]*TOMORROW IS OFTEN THE BUSIEST DAY OF THE WEEK*
Many a time I wonder how tomorrow manages to keep up with all the appointments scheduled for it. There is always something to be done tomorrow, most of which should have been sorted out a long time ago, some could even be fixed today but we so used to putting them off till tomorrow. Little wonder the Spanish proverb said *" Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week "* . Don't leave what could be done today for tomorrow, don't leave what could be done now for sometime later.
Most mental and physical fatigue are results of accumulated responsibilities either evaded or delayed under the pretext : I still have time, the time isn't just right, I don't want to Start that now . The fact you evaded that responsibility doesn't lighten it's burden, doesn't make it disappear,doesn't make it's reward appreciate neither would the time be ever right if that's your excuse. Break the shackles of self created delays, don't wait any longer to act on your dream, stop procrastinating. You could choose to wait but time wouldn't wait for you. Start that which you have always wanted to: that little business, a physical fitness class you ought to have enrolled for, a training you ought to have started, projects and many more. Lay procrastination to rest.
*Never put of for tomorrow what you can do today* said Thomas Jefferson. Tomorrow is just like any other day, whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.

*Omoniyi Tobi*
( Team Emblazon )[/b]*TOMORROW IS OFTEN THE BUSIEST DAY OF THE WEEK*

*Omoniyi Tobi*
( Team Emblazon )

(1) (Reply)

Music: Fahilla Hillary - Next Champion Ft Uncle Eddy / CBN And MSME Funding / Harjex Records Launch It New Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.