Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Is It A Crime To Triple Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Triple Date? (2202 Views)

Is It A Crime To Ask A Guy Out As A Lady? / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? / Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by elohor1(f): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2007
My looks are not too interesting but i find out that people fall head over heels with me. That I don't know.

But presently I am in a fix with three guys, and they all take very good care of me. Is it a crime.
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by Seun(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2007
You're young and female, so you get a lot of attention. Enjoy it while it lasts - it will be over in 5-10 years. wink

Double or triple dating isn't bad, provided you make what you are doing clear to each guy. If any of them develops a sense of ownership or entitlement over your person, your triple-dating will become very dangerous.
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by Razorr(f): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2007
Roliing on the floor, laughing my fat ass off. . .

Sweetheart, you are only tripple dating and you come dey fear! grin grin

So what would you say about me, who has promised 3 different guys my hand in marriage! grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by cuteass1(f): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ elohor1

Dear how old are you?

Does each guy think he's the only one and that you're committed to him?

we'll take it from there wink
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by ikejoe(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2007
i think u girls have lost he touch!!! (magic)
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2007
what of sextuplet date?
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by Beline(f): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2007
how do you share your time among them?
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by IBBFan(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2007
elohor, i always knew there was something about you. YOUR BOOBS!!! for now while you're enjoying it, i recommend multi-dating. wink
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by adeboo(f): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2007
As long as you are still only dating.
You both havent entered into any sort of agreement yet asper relationship wise.

And as long as you dont sleep with all of them.
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by IBBFan(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2007
in 2007, are there still men that splash cash, gifts, trips et al and don't get a piece of that booty?
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by adeboo(f): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2007
IBB Fan:

in 2007, are there still men that splash cash, gifts, trips et al and don't get a piece of that booty?

If its a good piece of booty and worth the hassle then why not if they have the cash to spare.
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by hype: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2007
Na u sabi! But u surely must av one dat is closer to ur heart compared to the remaining. My advice to you is to play ur cards right.
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by CrazyMan(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2007
Triple dating is a crime, a very big one.
If you love a guy, you have to remain faithful to him. Now come to think about it.
Suppose one of your guys whom you claim loves you very much sees you with another guy, how do you think he's going to feel?

Or suppose you are the one who loves the guy, and he has three other girls whom he loves so much, how would you feel if you find out?
When you make decisions, don’t just think about yourself alone consider other people ok?
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by TEEbAbA3(m): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2007
whats d big deal in tripple dating?

as if una no dey do am even if u dont u'ld wish you were

the rule is dont get caught
the other rule is if u get caught DENY! DEBY!
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by CrazyMan(m): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2007
It's cheating ok? angry
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by TEEbAbA3(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2007
@crazykid

Ofcourse!!! as long as u win grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by CrazyMan(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2007
You win right?

you don't even want to consider how your partner would feel if she finds out.
it's not fair ok?

what is in one female is the same thing that is in the other female. I don't know why most guys can't just stick to one angry
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by TEEbAbA3(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2007
@crazykid
its a game grin someone is bound to lose another to win watever the losser does depicts his/her game spirit

as per what is other females that,

good question

some are bootylicous,

some lepacious

some HOT

some saucy

do i need to continue?
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by CrazyMan(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2007
And you should also come to consider that some have

HIV/AIDS

Gonorrhea

And other Sexually transmitted diseases.
so when you begin to misbehave you have to consider this factors so you'll live to fulfill your dreams, and not die a premature death.
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by TEEbAbA3(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2007
thats a good point

all playas note

a good playa conodmize
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by JuneJemini(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2007
na warri or edo girl you be? i am so ashamed of you becos its people like you that show us the bad part of women and then go behind and say we are not ROMANTIK. how can you follishly ask this kind of question, did your mum triple date to produce you? Y not tell us that you are a cheat yourself or that you have three rich monkeys (MUGU 1, MUGU 2 & MUGU 3) taking care of you and you dont know how to tell the one you love most that he is the one you want. Just die this case abd enjoy the lots you are getting afterall they are all mugus. But you will be a bigger mugu when they dump you for their life partners,
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:50am On Apr 27, 2007
Don't you think your being too harsh angry,even if she is wrong, cast the sand off your own eyes first, or would you tell me you have not cheated before?by the way am not from warri or edo, but must you generalize angry
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by IBDat(m): 1:22am On Apr 27, 2007
Triple dating 3 guys without their knowledge is wrong (fact) - if they chose to accept it and still remain is a different story - well it's all good until u get caught n end up with none.

On the flip side they might even be cheating on u as well!

It is ironic how women are now defending this act, when asked on the other thread of what they dislike in a guy CHEATING filled the pages, umgh undecided
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:26am On Apr 27, 2007
@IBdat
if thats referred to me, then read my post well, ain't supporting it. am just saying he is being to harsh, must he insult her, when its obvious his hands might not be clean also.
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by cuteass1(f): 1:29am On Apr 27, 2007
IBDat:

Triple dating 3 guys without their knowledge is wrong (fact) - if they chose to accept it and still remain is a different story - well it's all good until u get caught n end up with none.

On the flip side they might even be cheating on u as well!

It is ironic how women are now defending this act, when asked on the other thread of what they dislike in a guy CHEATING filled the pages, umgh undecided

thankyou jooooooo, i wonder how some can possibly think what she's doing can be defendable angry

Is it a crime?? No, you won't be sent to jail. Is it a rude and heartless act?? YYESSSSS, because nobody not even the person doing it would want to be treated that way angry

Someone doesn't have to put their finger in a fire to know it hurts, likewise you don't need a forum to know that "cheating" and leading different people (3 in this case) on at the same time is neither a cool nor likeable act!!! wink

She wants our honest opinion right?? she got it!
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:33am On Apr 27, 2007
am not defending her. but be realistic. you don't go about clearing other people's farms, when yours is not.
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by cuteass1(f): 1:48am On Apr 27, 2007
Well it seemed so.

I've read through JuneJemini's post, and the big big mistake i found about his post was the generalization, that pisses me off. Infact i can't stand generalization.

Apart from that, he was giving his 2cents in the way he saw fit.

You said "you don't go about clearing other people's farms, when yours is not cleared"

sorry for asking dear, but do you know JuneJemini in real life?? how sure are you that his farm isn't cleared?? well when you present your farm personal problem/case/topic/thread on nairaland, isn't it because you need us to help you clear it??

And right now the person we're clearing her farm is elohor1 wink atimes the truth hurts, but when the person asks for it, you just have to pull it out without hesitating!!

For the records, some give advice out of experience, so even if he has been down that path, he still has the right to call back someone else doing the same, remember our advice is to save her from misery, at the end of the day only the involved will carry the cross of consequences wink
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:51am On Apr 27, 2007
well i guess your right. wink
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by cuteass1(f): 1:54am On Apr 27, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

well i guess your right. wink

. . glad we finally agree wink we're all here to help! cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by IBDat(m): 2:35am On Apr 27, 2007
@cute-ass - u really have a way with words - do u write columns for a living? wink

ThoniaSlim:

@IBdat
if thats referred to me, then read my post well, ain't supporting it. am just saying he is being to harsh, must he insult her, when its obvious his hands might not be clean also.

I wasn't personally singling u out for one, but JuneJemini was just giving his opinion on the matter which u also gave yours and it wasn't clear if it was for or against.
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by Pain(m): 5:05am On Apr 27, 2007
@ Razorrs Comment:
Roliing on the floor, laughing my fat ass off. . .

Sweetheart, you are only tripple dating and you come dey fear! Grin Grin

So what would you say about me, who has promised 3 different guys my hand in marriage! Grin Grin

U THINK UVE DONE WHAT NAPOLEON CLD NOT DO?
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH. U THINK ITS AN ACHIEVEMENT. THE GUYS WOULD EMERGE THE WINNERS ON THE LONG RUN.

AND U? WELL, A LOSER shocked

GIRLS NEVA LEARN. CANT THEY GET IT GUYS PLAY ALONG SOMTIMES JUST TO HAVE THEIR SHARE. IT MAY EVEN BE A "TRY-NETWORK", SOMETHING LIKE A PICONET. SO IF U LIKE KEP "SPREADING" YOUR "BI-ANTENNA" IM SURE GUYS WLD LOVE TO MEASURE THE "GAIN"

WAKE UP SISTA.
Re: Is It A Crime To Triple Date? by agnesoseka: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2007
Basically, if you love the 3 of them(wch is impossible), then go ahead.If you have not started DON'T DO IT, if you have, pls find a way to reduce it to one!! help urself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virginity And Modern Times / Womanizer This Is Road To Hell Bacareful. / Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.