Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,872 members, 7,909,267 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:20 PM

Get Ankara Hair Fascinators Custom-made - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Get Ankara Hair Fascinators Custom-made (441 Views)

Classy & Creative Spiderweb Hat, Celebrity Fashion Fascinators. / Affordable Bridal Train Fascinators Available / Ask Me Questions On How To Make Hats And Fascinators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Ankara Hair Fascinators Custom-made by Prosperelle: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
The new trend of Ankara hair fascinators has come to stay and at Prosperelle Ventures you can get your ankara hair fascinators custom made for you.

I believe that its important to celebrate our 'Africanness' through our dressing and not just regular "trad" dressing (gele, scarves, iro and buba and the likes), but also through Fashion Accessories.
To Africanize is simply to make African and that is what I intend to do with Hair pieces.
Are you looking for an option to complement your dressing asides from gele? @prosperelle.ventures
provides a unique alternative by producing Fascinators with African fabrics.

Contact https:///2347031839225 (whatsapp)
Instagram: @prosperelle.ventures to place your order

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Red Tape Shoe For Sale / Fashion Bags At Affordable Prices / Experienced Tailor Needed In Surulere, Lagos Urgently!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.