Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,200 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:16 AM

Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... (26659 Views)

David Hundeyin: We Have Filed A Motion Compelling FBI To Release Tinubu Files No / Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results / Kano Ward Congress: APC Headquarters File Motion For Stay Of Execution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by PrinzCarter(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
YORUBA ADAGE SAYS
'' IKU TO PA ALADIE KO GBODO PA ELEWURE''
[ what kills the fowl owner should not kill the goat owner.]

> Aladie's wife was keeping a secrete affair with Elewure, a friend of Aladie.
> she was so desperate that she arranged with Elewure and his gangs to kill her husband Aladie.
> she leaked her husband's secrete to them that they should come in the middle of night and disturb the fowls, by so doing Aladie will come out and they can kill him easily.
> Elewure and his gangs came as planned. they disturbed the fowls, Aladie came out to see what was happening to his fowls, eventually he was murdered
> Later Aladie's wife got married to Elewure.
> Unknown to Elewure that his wife was having a secrete affair with Onimalu [owner of cow]
.> Elewure's wife again planned with Onimalu to kiil Elewure so that she can get married to Onimalu.
> She arranged as usual with Onimalu to come to Elewure's house in the middle of the night and disturb the goats, so that they can kill him when he comes out.
> they came at the middle of night as planned, they disturbed the goats. Elewure pretended as if nothing is happening. They disturbed the goats for several hours . Elewure refused to come out.
> The wife called Elewure's attention to those out side , but she was turned down.
> Elewures' wife pretended going out to check the goats but in her mind she wanted to go and inform the Onimalu and his gangs to come inside to attack her husband since he refused to come out.
> As she stepped out, she was shot by the gangs believing it was Elewure.
> As she was crying for help, Elewure told her:
*IKU TO PA ALADIE KO GBODO PA ELEWURE'*
[what kills the owner of fowl should not kill the owner of goat ]

Meaning
> Aladie = Jonathan
> Elewure = Buhari
> Onimalu = Atiku
> wife = SARAKI
Saraki led the PDP big wigs [Atiku , Dogara, Obj, Tambuwa and others] out of the party in 2015 to kill Jonathan's government for Buhari of A P C. In 2019 he came with the same set of people, planning to kill Buhari's government for Atiku. Rather , his Senate presidency ambition was killed.

LESSON

LEARN HOW TO BE FAITHFUL AND DO NOT ALLOW YOUR PERSONAL INTEREST TO DESTROY OTHER PEOPLE'S LIFE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by SVC6000: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Thiz \Eye Neck/ People Mocked Our Democracy. If Not. Presidential Suplimentry Election Is Another Evidence To Behold On. The Whole Shit Was Manipulated.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by nwanyionitsha: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
baganas:

Like before the card readers were reconfigured for the next Saturday elections.
Ok.But the card reader readings for the presidential election is recorded somewhere so it isn't lost.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by xelly: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
nineone:
what exactly are they needed for?

Are you among Atiku’s team?
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by vick4eva: 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
Anderlis:
i need a software developer, please interested person should indicate lets talk business

victorukafor@gmail.com 08089604115
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
xelly:

Are you among Atiku’s team?
No. I'm in the team of peace and justice
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Ebowo(f): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Original honey is available! The originality is indisputable ...Call 08151716567

Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by smeag0l(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
This is the third time he'll be Edington atiku in an election
majamajic:
Buhari can't win Atiku in a normal free and fair election !!!!
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by smeag0l(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
All the retired generals queued up behind atku prior to the elections
iskay1971:
Those who say Atiku should not go to court are terrible cowards. The truth is, injustice can never pave way to national growth. Those old politicians and the Generals are only afraid of losing what they have gained by milking the country and some people think their advise for Atiku Abubakar to accept defeat is for the betterment of our dear nation -No! It isn't so.
If they have nothing they are afraid of then they should spare PDP & its presidential candidate their "unpatriotic" counsel. It is a pity we are not catching up with the level of advancement that's going on globally. It is shameful for Nigerians to be suffering and still be pretending as if all is well. We should support whoever wants to go to court for a redress on anything.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by smeag0l(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
The results of this year's election were more realistic than that of 2015. How do you guys get to make assertions without checking the facts?
Princedapace:

if we want a better country, we must seek a free and fair elections.

This is not about Atiku, it is about fairness. If GEJ had used extreme rigging methods every where in the country, Buhari wouldnt have won the last election.

So, i support this and i also wish for more electoral reforms. It is for our own good. These med are made already, Buhari can never be poor again. His family too. Including Atiku.

But if anyone loves the ordinary masses, we need to look into our electoral system.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by olutope200: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Anderlis:
i need a software developer, please interested person should indicate lets talk business

I am a Software developer. You can reach me on WhatsApp 0 8 0 3 6 7 7 4 8 6 2
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by ope33: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
the journey of a billion miles, I pity Atiku
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Mccullum: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
This is interesting but Atiku just want to fight it till when the court will tell him that he was defeated in order to maintain notice me in printing and electronic medias...
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by moshoodsabi: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
See help atiku oo he is mentally disorder
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by emeka2847: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
You have all your agent copies summing up to a win for you and a loss for your opponent, just tender them to the court and claim your win. Abi?

Esseite:

Yes he has evidence that is why the party is requesting for the result to show the world the discrepancies..

It's in the article... you could have just read it.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by sleemomymy: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
HE IS A LOOSER. HE CAN DECIDE TO GO TO HELL KO KO AYE. WE THE PROGRESSIVE ARE ON THE NEXT LEVEL TI A BETTER LIFE.

Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by emeka2847: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Yes na. In fact, I am too okay to understand this your question wey resemble who dey campaign after losing Presidential Election grin

tuniski:

Are you okay?
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Salisuadamu(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Yes I like the move
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by emeka2847: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Do they need to cross check? Can't they just sue saying they are not okay?

OgbanjeProphet:
Cross checking ballot papers is part of it all. By just that, you will discover that the quality of ballot papers on ground is no where near those on inec's results sheets.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by emeka2847: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Do they need to cross check? If theycare sure, can't they just sue saying they are not okay?

OgbanjeProphet:
Cross checking ballot papers is part of it all. By just that, you will discover that the quality of ballot papers on ground is no where near those on inec's results sheets.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by tabaski: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
mrZENographer:

You ignoramuses keep calling Atiku looter. You have no evidence to back your claim. Shut up empty noisemaker.

Go and file case to EFCC or DSS to prove Atiku is corrupt and should be arrested.
use ur sane mind and judge Atiku and be sincere with urself biko
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by tabaski: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You aren't the judge in this matter.
Always speaking for yourself. Stop using Nigeria and Nigerians.
I referred to sane Nigerians abeg
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by tabaski: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Okwyjesus:

The 11million APC rigged and remain for Atiku are they from the moon. Who are the Nigerians you are talking of.
Those things in the north
Sorry they are minus to real Nigerians
Are u more Nigerian than the northerners? Specify biko
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Princedapace(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
smeag0l:
The results of this year's election were more realistic than that of 2015. How do you guys get to make assertions without checking the facts?

I dont want to argue.. card readers should be used.. simple. u cant determine that with manual voting which took place more in the north.

U can imagine in Niger state, the report here stated that 10 local govt refused the use of card readers.

That is babaric. In 2015, 79% of Buhari's vote came from manual thump printing. That is horrible bro.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by xelly: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
nineone:
No. I'm in the team of peace and justice

Good to know. They are needed to unravel the unjust activities done with the card readers prior to, during and post election.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by smeag0l(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
I'm not talking about Buhari''s votes here. Check the figures state by state. 35 out of the 36 states have reduced figures compared to 2015. What happened?numbers are becoming more realistic and votes are now counting. We are on a journey and we'll get there someday.
Princedapace:

I dont want to argue.. card readers should be used.. simple. u cant determine that with manual voting which took place more in the north.

U can imagine in Niger state, the report here stated that 10 local govt refused the use of card readers.

That is babaric. In 2015, 79% of Buhari's vote came from manual thump printing. That is horrible bro.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Seyrexolad: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Idiot! INEC Adhoc officials already erased all Smartcard readers for dis gubernatorial election... Idiot is seeking for inspection of Smartcard readers.

princeade86:
they must submit it. i dedicate this FTC to all people that fought hard to save our democracy, that fought hard for the masses, but rigged out. the mandate will be return by God grace. they knew how much they used to bribed all observers that made them said the election was free and fear when thousands loses their lives.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by eki2000(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
adenigga:
Punch Newspapers – The most widely read newspaper in Nigeria logo

3 1'

File copy: Lion
METRO PLUS
Lion mauls owner to death
Published
March 5, 2019

A nine-year-old male lion mauled its owner to death in a village in the east of the Czech Republic on Tuesday morning, police said.

“I can confirm the breeder is dead,” regional police spokeswoman Lenka Javorkova told AFP, adding the circumstances of the incident were under investigation.

The 34-year-old breeder kept two lions, a two-year-old female and the male, without the required veterinary licence and in an enclosure built without a permit at the village of Zdechov.

“The police had to shoot the two lions dead. A doctor then declared the owner dead,” said the spokeswoman, adding both animals had been inside the enclosure at the time.

The breeder’s father called the police at 0600 GMT after seeing his son’s motionless body in the enclosure on a security camera.

The man had bred the male since 2016 and the female since last year. Czech media reported that people in the village had expressed concern about the presence of the animals.

Last June, the female lion attacked and injured a cyclist while taking a walk on a leash with its owner
Are you ok?
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by BigBashiru: 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Donchukz:
Good,what happened in Kenya will surely happen in naija,in favour of d anointed one(Atiku),haters of good democratic processes go kill ya self for ya self,e no concern us d atikulated once. Hahahahahahaha

Nigerians have hated themselves so much they now side with an ex military coup plotter instead of a democrat.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by OLORIPAPA: 1:11am On Mar 06, 2019
I shake my head for this direction less people,I thought they have an evidence. There is no way the court will grant such humongous request.Imagine the court granting such request to the 73 candidates if they choose to challenge the APC.
If u have ur evidence bring it so that it will be properly investigated...

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by bush112(m): 2:14am On Mar 06, 2019
tabaski:
Exercise in futility. Nigerians and Nigeria say NO to looters
Speak for ur self which Nigerian, u get sense
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by truthstands20: 2:21am On Mar 06, 2019
Atiku, I ask you to stand firm as our stolen mandate must be reclaimed. God Almighty is involved in this. Nigerians voted for you to remove this scam called APC and buhari. Watch what God is going to do in this court case. We must reclaim our stolen mandate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crisis Brews Between Kogi Governor Ododo, Yahaya Bello Over Sacking Of Loyalist / Kaduna Music Festival Ends In Violence / Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.