Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

How To Convert Nokia C3 Into A Modem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Convert Nokia C3 Into A Modem (294 Views)

How To Use Sim Cards To Browse On A Laptop Without A Modem / A Modem Device / How Do I Use My Android Phone As A Modem To Browse On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Nokia C3 Into A Modem by Talkativedotng(m): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
Wondering if you could use your Nokia C3 mobile phone as a universal modem? Absolutely yes, you can convert your Nokia C3 device or any other s40 device into a modem which can be connected to your computer system for browsing.
The Nokia C3 is an s40 device that operates on the JAVA software, it also has a secret functionality of a modem embedded in them in which most of its possessors are not aware of. This gadget as at the year of it’s release was one of the hottest mobile gadget because of it’s hardware qwerty keyboard and it’s social network integration. With no form of doubt, this device was cherished by all who owned it.
REQUIREMENTS
Visit https://myguideout..com/2019/03/how-to-convert-nokia-c3-into-modem.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Phones From Ebay - How Deliver / Please Help Me Phone Geeks / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.