Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,339 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

Thailand Millionaire Offers ₦120 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Virgin D - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thailand Millionaire Offers ₦120 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Virgin D (917 Views)

Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thailand Millionaire Offers ₦120 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Virgin D by Official2019: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2019
A Thai multi-millionaire farm owner is promising £240,000 – as well as his entire estate – to the man who marries his 26-year-old virgin daughter.

Arnon Rodthong, 58, who owns a prosperous durian fruit farm in Chumphon province, southern Thailand, has taken the matter of his daughter Karnsita’s future into his own hands.

In his bizarre ‘offer’, Mr Rodthong highlights that his daughter, who helps him run the family business, speaks fluent English and Chinese and is a virgin. In some parts of Thailand, custom dictates that a man should pay a dowry for his future wife, but Mr Rodthong says he would waive this ‘fee’.

Instead he’ll give his future son-in-law ten million Thai baht (£240,000), as well as his sprawling durian farm, valued at several million pounds. Mr Rodthong says there are no restrictions on what nationality the successful ‘husband’ should be – as long as they ‘work hard and make Karnsita happy’.

He said: ‘I want someone to take care of my business and make it last. I don’t want a person with a bachelor’s, or master’s or philosopher’s degree.

‘I want a diligent man. I just want someone with a hard-working attitude. That’s all.’

Despite having several other children of his own, including sons who would traditionally inherit the business, he adds: ‘As soon as I have an in-law, I will give up all my assets to him.’

Re: Thailand Millionaire Offers ₦120 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Virgin D by Official2019: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Thailand Millionaire Offers ₦120 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Virgin D by respect80(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2019
This cannot be Nigeria
And she's even beautiful.
But wait, is she lacking a vital body organ or why the advert all of a sudden?
I think OLX, Jumia & Alixpress will be a better platform to advertise his daughter.

Also, why does her dad's face look like a terrible smoker
Wetin concern me sef abi na d dad I want marry?

Donstan18, come and carry your virgin o
God don answer your prayer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand Millionaire Offers ₦120 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Virgin D by donstan18: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2019
respect80:

Donstan18, come and carry your virgin o
God don answer your prayer
Tell them you didn't see me.

No be me una go use do money ritual plus up for Thailand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand Millionaire Offers ₦120 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Virgin D by CAPSLOCKED: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2019
HE MIGHT BE A MILLIONAIRE, BUT HE HAS THE THINKING FACULTY OF AN IMMATURE ATTENTION SEEKING INSTAGRAM SLAY GIRL.
Re: Thailand Millionaire Offers ₦120 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Virgin D by respect80(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2019
donstan18:

Tell them you didn't see me.

No be me una go use plus up for Thailand.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
No kill me with laff abeg...
U mean with their small population ba? grin
U go let me rest for virgin matter henceforth o since you are rejecting a virgin with money on top

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand Millionaire Offers ₦120 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Virgin D by anubabab: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
i am interested please. Anybody with his email

(1) (Reply)

High Waist Flat Tummy Pant For #1500 / Why Do Women Starve Their Partner With Sex? / How Do I Stop Caring About What People Think Or Say About Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.