Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,349 members, 7,913,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) (67442 Views)

Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Wavy The Creator, Lady Acts As Wizkid (Lookalike Photos) / Dominic Igwe, Catholic Priest Who Is Phyno's Lookalike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by win3k: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
On is a disease the other is bleaching - Actually both are diseases!
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:

You're ignorant.
They suffer alot from it.
Some even believe they are witches
NEVER IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE SHOULD YOU DARE TO QUOTE ME AGAIN WITH THAT DARK SOUL OF YOURS !
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
uuzba:

What is the experience of Nigerian albinos in America?
You can't tell the differences between a Nigerian albino and an albino from any other place...except the accent

The main issue white people have with black people is the colour of their skin .
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by Satan66(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mariangeles:
NEVER IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE SHOULD YOU DARE TO QUOTE ME AGAIN WITH THAT DARK SOUL OF YOURS !

Hang yourself bro
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:

Hang yourself bro
GET THEE BEHIND ME !
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mariangeles:
You can't tell the differences between a Nigerian albino and an albino from any other place...except the accent

The main issue white people have with black people is the colour of their skin .
I know that white people in South Africa play double standard. In Africa, they will claim African on their head. The moment they enter USA, and are about to be grouped as "African" migrant, all them go change, begin claim Dutch heritage.
-
I thought maybe Nigerian albinos also play this 419 game.
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by nextnear(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Jirair:
She's beautiful, much more than Tonto Dikeh.

As for resembling Tonto Dikeh, I don't see it.
of course you can't see.
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
cry

Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
uuzba:

I know that white people in South Africa play double standard. In Africa, they will claim African on their head. The moment they enter USA, and are about to be grouped as "African" migrant, all them go change, begin claim Dutch heritage.
-
I thought maybe Nigerian albinos also play this 419 game.
grin

What would you rather do if you were an albino??
Would you be "true" to your race and risk being looked down upon or would you just blend in with the crowd as it should be in the first place ??

In the end, we're all humans and shouldn't be "grouped or classified"
I am not cheating anyone by not telling them where I come from or what race I am
I shouldn't have to explain myself to anyone or tell anyone that despite that I am "white" ,I am black...I owe no one any explanations .
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
GISTM0RE:
GistMore.com

Beautiful picture of a female albino from Edo state surface online, actress Tonto Dikeh's lookalike.

Read what fans are saying below;

See more here photos; http://gistmore.com/beautiful-albino-from-edo-state-that-looks-like-tonto-dikeh

She looks scary.
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mariangeles:
grin

What would you rather do if you were an albino??
Would you be "true" to your race and risk being looked down upon or would you just blend in with the crowd as it should be in the first place ??

In the end, we're all humans and shouldn't be "grouped or classified"
I am not cheating anyone by not telling them where I come from or what race I am
I shouldn't have to explain myself to anyone or tell anyone that despite that I am "white" ,I am black...I owe no one any explanations .
Eheh?! You are among them?
You better use that your white skin for better thing O. Don't forget us here O.

"We are all humans" doesn't seem to enter their heads.
OK o. Enjoy grin
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
uuzba:

Eheh?! You are among them?
You better use that your white skin for better thing O. Don't forget us here O.

"We are all humans" doesn't seem to enter their heads.
OK o. Enjoy grin
Come on go away jor ! grin

I am not an albino cool
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by eddie7: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
uuzba:

They both resemble their self.
Your own perspective
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by OVikkytan49: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Gleefreak125:
No resemblance whatsoever, is eye paining all these people?

I agree,no resemblance at all
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by OVikkytan49: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
beauty is subjective.. I think tonto looks more beautiful....
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
Jirair:
She's beautiful, much more than Tonto Dikeh.

As for resembling Tonto Dikeh, I don't see it.

True that. I see no resemblance though she's prettier.
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by folake4u(f): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
her eyes are gorgeous smiley
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by Texman21: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
spartoo:
Is that why she is nnaked?
the tin tire me my broda everiwia cleavage upandan in nairaland
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by Vibesking(m): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
maximunimpact:

If you have not tested albino before you don't know how much u have missed! Bro i have... way back in 2013 when i was in Agbor Delta state. The red albino reset my brain with sweetness i almost proposed. F*cking her almost feel like nacking a real oyinbo.

You're probably just making things up. Although am a bit intrigued just by having the thoughts of how they might feel down there.
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by mickwizzy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
to be honest shes ugly..truly melanin is beauty
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by TumblrGyal(f): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Gyal suh fineee
Re: Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) by UtaliEgo1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
She does not look like Tonto anything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Gabriel Defrauded Of Her Life Savings By A 'Prophet' / Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo / Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.