Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

"I Am A Professional In Politics". - Festus Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am A Professional In Politics". - Festus Keyamo (373 Views)

Festus Keyamo Visits Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message / Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"I Am A Professional In Politics". - Festus Keyamo by Zenzi: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Barely two weeks after the conclusion of the Presidential election, the Spokesman of the Buhari Campaign Organisation, Festus Keyamo SAN celebrates being fully back to his usual profession as a Lawyer.

The SAN posted pictures of himself as he appear in court today, he referred to himself as professional in politics.

See pictures and capture below.

"Fully back to my beat this morning in court. When you are are a professional in politics and not a professional politician, you seamlessly switch to your primary address after discharging your political assignment."

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/03/i-am-professional-in-politics-festus.html

Re: "I Am A Professional In Politics". - Festus Keyamo by gidgiddy: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
I used to have a lot of respect for this man for many years. I thought he persona as a human right activist and social crusader was enviable

The man just threw away a reputation he spent years building over a monumental failure called Buhari and his useless APC
Re: "I Am A Professional In Politics". - Festus Keyamo by Paperwhite(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
shocked See a glorified failure of a lawyer that EFCC sacked from being its lead counsel wallowing in his self ego.

Re: "I Am A Professional In Politics". - Festus Keyamo by Goodcare(m): 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
OK sir
Re: "I Am A Professional In Politics". - Festus Keyamo by Mynd44: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2019

(1)

Ondo: Fayemi, Others Step In To Help Akeredolu / Politics.the Vanity Side Of Life / To Force Gubernatorial Polls Postponement, Hoodlums Burn INEC Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.