Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (35188 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Lhimeet(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Her Cleavage, Her Life, Her Business.

My only problem is those that go about on IG commenting on people's page.. Like don't y'all have something serious doing with your lives? angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by daveP(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
folake4u:

Lol I don't know.
But the surest thing I know is "Empty vessels make the loudest noise".

Dave, it doesnt apply to all Naija female celebs.
You cant see Genevieve, Omotola, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Mercy Johnson or the rest of their counterparts saying "you dont pay my bills, I dont care what you say, haters yen yen yen" simply because they have class, dignity and self respect.

It's a pity that even though Mercy Aigbe has aged, well she's over 40, sense no follow am with the age. Reminds me of a fool at 40 is a fool forever undecided.

By the way, na push up/padded bra she wear. Nonsense and Aigbe Mercy embarassed
Thats why i used "most female celebs"!!

i dunno if it has to do with the insecurity of being tied to one man forever. Its a pity.

some already know their own problem and live it.

Imagine if she was married and her husband was telling her not to wear this out, etc. E fit cos fight and e go fit burst house. phew.

padded o, pushover o, pushups o. all join,na the seesae be the koko.

Not like this is a stance on morality. But the way she talks eh....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by daveP(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
Curtisaxel7:
No need to talk much.

Na for bathroom with my Vaseline blue seal I go settle the matter. grin
Erm Iheanacho isnt here to be awestruck by Mercy o. grin

Some balls go suffer. isokay.

extra balls are provided by ball boys sha.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by folake4u(f): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
daveP:
Thats why i used "most female celebs"!!

i dunno if it has to do with the insecurity of being tied to one man forever. Its a pity.

some already know their own problem and live it.

Imagine if she was married and her husband was telling her not to wear this out, etc. E fit cos fight and e go fit burst house. phew.

padded o, pushover o, pushups o. all join,na the seesae be the koko.

Not like this is a stance on morality. But the way she talks eh....

Lol not really insecurity per se. Most of these actresses live for the gram, they do the unspeakable just to please their 'fans', they care more of what their fans would say than their real family and friends.

If she were still married, she wouldn't be able to keep up all these things because her husband wouldn't approve. Little wonder her husband bashed her saying she was unfaithful bla bla black sheep.

grin grin are you a breast man, Mr. Brezzident?.

She talks like a market woman because she is smiley.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
stanliwise:
I can't guess that but what I can guess 90% right is that she is paying one Nairaland mod in cash or in kind grin
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Adakintroy: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Yoighaman:

Make we even assume say Beyonce na 'mumu', so JayZ sef na 'mumu' abi?...him eye never tear, abi?

My guy grow up. It's Hollywood celeb marriage. Jz may spend more time in strip clubs and hussling than he spend with her.

Whatever they stage for the cameras is for you and me. The show must go on. Smile and wave! ..smile and wave!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Bimpe29: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
Disaster is when you do wrong and you're proud of doing it.
She needs deliverance.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Skmoda360(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wow!!! Yummy bleast grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Yoighaman(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Adakintroy:

My guy grow up. It's Hollywood celeb marriage. Jz may spend more time in strip clubs and hussling than he spend with her.

Whatever they stage for the cameras is for you and me. The show must go on. Smile and wave! ..smile and wave!

Bro, your mentality does not show that of a grown-up and you need to change it. I'm not married but I know marriage can be beautiful and it is not for 'mumus', our RMD is married and he's not a 'mumu', d'banj eye never tear too? but he is married, so are Okocha, Kanu, 2baba, learn to cite good examples and forget the bad ones.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Tabitha03(f): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Your life Your business
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Adakintroy: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Yoighaman:

Bro, your mentality does not show that of a grown-up and you need to change it. I'm not married but I know marriage can be beautiful and it is not for 'mumus', our RMD is married and he's not a 'mumu', d'banj eye never tear too? but he is married, so are Okocha, Kanu, 2baba, learn to cite good examples and forget the bad ones.

I see we misunderstood ourselves. I never mean it the context you are getting at. I mean those who intend to stay married are the mumu ones not smart. That the sharp runs guys hardly find it hard to stay.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Greatfullheart: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Am Crushing on this Mercy Aigbe
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by daveP(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
folake4u:

Lol not really insecurity per se. Most of these actresses live for the gram, they do the unspeakable just to please their 'fans', they care more of what their fans would say than their real family and friends.

If she were still married, she wouldn't be able to keep up all these things because her husband wouldn't approve. Little wonder her husband bashed her saying she was unfaithful bla bla black sheep.

grin grin are you a breast man, Mr. Brezzident?.

She talks like a market woman because she is smiley.

Easy on the Last PillarBender o. before she turn ironbender grin

see kweshun o. How you want make i answer na?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by folake4u(f): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
daveP:

Easy on the Last PillarBender o. before she turn ironbender grin
see kweshun o. How you want make i answer na?

Hahahaha na really iron bender grin.
Hunkle you must answer oh undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Funkybabee(f): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Still Iyabo fine pass her...yeye
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by daveP(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
folake4u:

Hahahaha na really iron bender grin.

Hunkle you must answer oh undecided
The question you asked is rhetoric. Thats my answer Hanty grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by folake4u(f): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
daveP:
The question you asked is rhetoric. Thats my answer Hanty grin

No be rhetoric question oh, you must answer me. Brezzident or Azzident?!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by daveP(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
folake4u:

No be rhetoric question oh, you must answer me. Brezzident or Azzident?!
A over B
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by folake4u(f): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
daveP:
A over B

cheesy Did you now die?!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Akotad(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Do You Want To Run Facebook Ad For Your Business?
Do Have Issues In Turning Visitors To Regular Customers?
Are You Planning To Own A Website For Your Business?
Are You Planning To Own A Blog And Become A Blogger?
Do You Wish To Own An E-Commerce Website (i.e Online Store)?
Do You Want A Killer Content That Will Attract Visitors To Your Blog?
We Can Make A Video For Your Business To Attract More Visitors
We Offer Bulk SMS Services @ The Best Price

We Offer All These Services Professionally And At Affordable Prices @ ADEKAB KONSULT
You Can Contact Us: Call/Whatsapp (+2349034877388)
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by daveP(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
folake4u:

cheesy Did you now die?!!
You like wahala sha.
No be about die jare. My day is coming.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by folake4u(f): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
daveP:
You like wahala sha.
No be about die jare. My day is coming.

You should ask around. I'm a troublesome yet calm shild grin.

I await that day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwaloluwa, Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? / Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.