Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,723 members, 7,889,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:43 AM

Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry (14671 Views)

How to start A Profitable Hair Business In Nigeria with no money / Start Up Human Hair Business With As Low As 50k / How To Start Human Hair Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry by chiroyale(f): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
High quality braid wigs available

Re: Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry by cr7lomo: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
ivolt:

Do you have a job?

??
Re: Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry by AnyoneButAtiku: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
MakeItBiz:
Thanks to the moderator that moved my write up to the front page. I'm truly grateful

https://www.makeitglobal.biz/

It is a shame that women have lost control of their natural hair in the largest African nation on earth.
Left to me, all these damn hair extensions will not only come with a health warning but also attract 60% tax! cool

Traction alopecia occurs when the extensions pull on the natural hair causing it to break, and usually affects the hairline just above the forehead or the sides, where the hair is weaker.

It can take between three months to a year for hair to grow back in moderate cases.

But if the pulling continues the hair will never grow back and the only option is a hair transplant.
When extensions go wrong: Naomi Campbell displayed shocking bald patches as she holidayed in Ibiza earlier this week

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2185897/Naomi-Campbells-shocking-bald-patches-years-relying-hair-extensions.html

Re: Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry by egojeny1(f): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Reeses:
Who here is interested in working for me once I open up my hair store?
I'm interested where is your shop?
Re: Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry by nkemdi89(f): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Neme2:
Every women need to look elegant,beautiful and smart.

Pm me for your 100% human hair
What is your price range?
Re: Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry by purpleB(f): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
crunchyg:
If you are a lady here and you need money to make your hair just mention me. First come first serve
I need o
Re: Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
cheesy
crunchyg:
If you are a lady here and you need money to make your hair just mention me. First come first serve
Re: Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry by Israel17: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
have got wigs for sale my nairalanders. call or WhatsApp: 08161267529

Re: Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry by Reeses: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

What kind of hair(s) do you want to sell?
All type of hairs.
Re: Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry by Reeses: 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
egojeny1:

I'm interested where is your shop?
It's on the island. How much experience do you have on hair stuffs?will contact you once I'm ready for an interview?
Re: Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry by flourishing247: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
LeFreakSoChic:

What she sells isnt human hair. Human hair is more expensive than the crap she puts on promo everytime. Those ones cost around $1000 and above.

See how you just called someone's business crap. Crap but she still makes millions.

1 Like

Re: Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry by innamorat(f): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hater. If you can't afford her hair just tell us,we can make donations for you. cry
LeFreakSoChic:

What she sells isnt human hair. Human hair is more expensive than the crap she puts on promo everytime. Those ones cost around $1000 and above.

2 Likes

Re: Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
Reeses:

All type of hairs.

If you intend to sell braid wigs too, I should be your supplier. I'll sell at very affordable prices to you.
Re: Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry by fayahsoul: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
And the self hate continues....no end in sight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine / I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots / Eleberi Jerry, A Nairalander, Contesting For Mr Model Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.