Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,203 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

My Boss And I (episode 17) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss And I (episode 17) (968 Views)

The Boss And His Employee (18+) / My Boss And I (episode 1) / Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boss And I (episode 17) by koksy4all: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Gateman : My Oga and my madam just dey do like say na only dem dey this world. They kill Rose, they wan come kill OLIVIA but that girl run leave house.
Policeman: sir, thank you for this..
OLIVIA came back with the key, and they opened Rose's room. They all went in and searched the room. Snapped some things, then OLIVIA showed them the demarcation on the floor. The policemen snapped it, then they looked closely and saw that there was a writing on that spot. Then one of the policeman bent down and looked closely and saw what was written there : Rose Caleb 1995 - 2014. Then they didn't needed a sooth sayer to tell them The Johnson's killed Rose.
They all went back to court and presented all they found to the judge and also the writing.
Judge : Mr and Mrs Johnson, everything is here. There's nothing you have to say again, or do you have anything to say. Because what I have here tells it all, and one of the policeman brought out a tape which played all what Their gateman said. The whole courtroom gasped...
Mrs Johnson: ( shouts from her seat) I dont have any shit to say. Yes I killed Rose, y'all should put yourselves in my shoe. How would you feel if your husband leaves you and starts going to the maids room for sex. He doesn't look at you or know if you exist. Ive warned him yet he won't listen, I had to act fast so when I got the chance... I did what I had to do.
The whole courtroom started murmuring, some rendered curses on her. A woman screamed: why didn't you just send the girl back to the village, you are a wicked woman.
Mr Johnson : why won't I go to the maids room for sex, when all you do is to deprive me of sex. You barely have my time. Once you are back from work, you go to your room. You dont cook, you dont even know how the kids are doing so why blame me...
Mr Johnson and his wife started rendering Insults to each other. Their daughter cried the whole courtroom insulted them.
Olivia and Abigail stood and watched them Quarrell with each other.
The supreme judge listened to all they were saying and Everybody was surprised when Mr peter joinedRead More

Click Below To Read All Complete Episode Here
https://newscentral24..com/search/label/Relationship%20Tips?&max-results=7
Re: My Boss And I (episode 17) by koksy4all: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2019
koksy4all:
Gateman : My Oga and my madam just dey do like say na only dem dey this world. They kill Rose, they wan come kill OLIVIA but that girl run leave house.
Policeman: sir, thank you for this..
OLIVIA came back with the key, and they opened Rose's room. They all went in and searched the room. Snapped some things, then OLIVIA showed them the demarcation on the floor. The policemen snapped it, then they looked closely and saw that there was a writing on that spot. Then one of the policeman bent down and looked closely and saw what was written there : Rose Caleb 1995 - 2014. Then they didn't needed a sooth sayer to tell them The Johnson's killed Rose.
They all went back to court and presented all they found to the judge and also the writing.
Judge : Mr and Mrs Johnson, everything is here. There's nothing you have to say again, or do you have anything to say. Because what I have here tells it all, and one of the policeman brought out a tape which played all what Their gateman said. The whole courtroom gasped...
Mrs Johnson: ( shouts from her seat) I dont have any shit to say. Yes I killed Rose, y'all should put yourselves in my shoe. How would you feel if your husband leaves you and starts going to the maids room for sex. He doesn't look at you or know if you exist. Ive warned him yet he won't listen, I had to act fast so when I got the chance... I did what I had to do.
The whole courtroom started murmuring, some rendered curses on her. A woman screamed: why didn't you just send the girl back to the village, you are a wicked woman.
Mr Johnson : why won't I go to the maids room for sex, when all you do is to deprive me of sex. You barely have my time. Once you are back from work, you go to your room. You dont cook, you dont even know how the kids are doing so why blame me...
Mr Johnson and his wife started rendering Insults to each other. Their daughter cried the whole courtroom insulted them.
Olivia and Abigail stood and watched them Quarrell with each other.
The supreme judge listened to all they were saying and Everybody was surprised when Mr peter joinedRead More

Click Below To Read All Complete Episode Here
https://newscentral24..com/search/label/Relationship%20Tips?&max-results=7

(1) (Reply)

Video: Toke Makinwa Explains Why You Should Date Within Your Wage / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says / See What My Girlfriend Did To Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.