Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC (16457 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me - Usani Uguru Usani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by truthisgood: 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
War in na babilon,all our attackers shall attack themselves,they shall eat there own flash & drink their own blood

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by israelmao(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
Adam is a noisemaker.
Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
Okoroacha has no idea how deadly dangerous Oshiomole is. Is it not that oshiomole Ugly man who told a widow to go and Die?

Okoroacha has made money from been Imo state Governor He should just retire and Enjoy his looted Money in peace. My father once told me that If you try so hard to Pluck all the fruits on your tree you will fall off that tree and break ya neck, so keep the fruits you can reach and forget about the one you couldn't reach, let the fruit fall either rot or for other people to pick.

If Okoroacha is not careful his head might follow his Greed.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by abrojunior94(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nice
Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by bigcasava1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Is high time oshomole start receiving beatings
Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by asawanathegreat(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Politicians are more than Yahoo boys
Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by DrMuzungu(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Roachas A. Okoroawusa is at it again... Oh God, make it stop
Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
is rochas okorocha paying nairaland to put his comments, chants, ranting ,etc here? cos anything happens in naija,....why is okorocha issues getting spotlights. .this man is just confused...if a party say we dnt want you again, is it by force?
you can't claim to be in APC and be supporting a family party called AA
Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by musazulyadain: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
If what oshomole did is in line with the party constitution you must comply.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by musazulyadain: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
stop making unnecessary noise.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by sonature1: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
gypsey:
Okoroacha has no idea how deadly dangerous Oshiomole is. Is it not that oshiomole Ugly man who told a widow to go and Die
Okoroacha has made money from been Imo state Governor He should just retire and Enjoy his looted Money in peace. My father once told me that If you try so hard to Pluck all the fruits on your tree you will fall off that tree and break ya neck, so keep the fruits you can reach and forget about the one you couldn't reach, let the fruit fall either rot or for other people to pick.

If Okoroacha is not careful his head might follow his Greed.

Are u in Nigeria at all?
FYI, Rochas has won a senatorial seat.
If Oshiomhole knew the sacrifices Rochas made to support Buhari and the barrage of insults he got for supporting Buhari, he would know that suspending Rochas is a bad idea.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by ensamy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ok come NEK meeting make we see

Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by abraham01emma01: 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Don't Wonder about APC crisis. See their full meaning meaning. A-Association, P-professional C-Criminal. APC means Association of Professional Criminal
Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by Abagworo(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
Point of note is that Okorocha has never attended any campaign of Uche Nwosu. The young man is doing it all by himself and is likely going to win. When Nwosu wins on Saturday, nobody should claim Okorocha aided him for it is his personal effort.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by andycom(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
mikkywebs:
O di mma . Good read well paid for. It's not gonna be easy but with GOD all things are possible. Imo is in GOD's hand.

this clown you posted his picture, is the biggest clown ever
Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by Akotad(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Do You Want To Run Facebook Ad For Your Business?
Do Have Issues In Turning Visitors To Regular Customers?
Are You Planning To Own A Website For Your Business?
Are You Planning To Own A Blog And Become A Blogger?
Do You Wish To Own An E-Commerce Website (i.e Online Store)?
Do You Want A Killer Content That Will Attract Visitors To Your Blog?
We Can Make A Video For Your Business To Attract More Visitors
We Offer Bulk SMS Services @ The Best Price

We Offer All These Services Professionally And At Affordable Prices @ ADEKAB KONSULT
You Can Contact Us: Call/Whatsapp (+2349034877388)
Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by ekestic1976(f): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Why are you personalising this? It wasn't Oshiomhole that got you suspended; it was the National Working Committee of APC.
Re: Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2019
sonature1:

Are u in Nigeria at all?
FYI, Rochas has won a senatorial seat.
If Oshiomhole knew the sacrifices Rochas made to support Buhari and the barrage of insults he got for supporting Buhari, he would know that suspending Rochas is a bad idea.
No, i am not in Nigeria. but i read that Rochas held some people hostage, and forced them to Announce that He had won. Even if Rochas won and He is refused power, Must he die ontop of it? That is how people Die An Avoidable death.

And Since when has rules been followed in Nigeria? Everyone is Corrupt, including Rochas and Oshiomole.

The senate is not Rochas'a property, he doesn't have to be in the senate. if it will cause his Demise. If APC decides they do not want him will he force himself on APC?

This is the sort of thing that happened to Gaddafi in libya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Pledges ‘Uncompromised Loyalty’ To Buhari / Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid / Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.