Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,737 members, 7,918,269 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Name Is #xylem_chukwubatista, Senior Advocate Of Ekwensu. Since I Joined IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Name Is #xylem_chukwubatista, Senior Advocate Of Ekwensu. Since I Joined IPOB (325 Views)

Revealed: Before Peter Obi Joined IPOB (Pics) / Odinkalu: Malami Acting Like ‘Senior Advocate Of Bandits’ / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Name Is #xylem_chukwubatista, Senior Advocate Of Ekwensu. Since I Joined IPOB by boldaslion: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
My name is #Xylem_Chukwubatista, senior advocate of ekwensu. Since I joined IPOB I've always distant my self from violence and anything that'll jeopardize Biafra restoration. I sown an oath to always speak the truth and be honest, and never betray the course of Biafra restoration or work against any IPOB principal officer or my fellow Biafran brethren working assiduously for the restoration of Biafra. And I've abide by this oath for many years and still counting...

Recently, a Yoruba UK based guy named Adeyinka grandson, came on the internet and threatened to destroy Igbo people living in Yoruba land, starting with Lagos state, with chemicals weapons of mass destruction. He has however been seen on other related videos instigating the Yoruba's to begin the clamping down of igbo's living in Yoruba land. Subsequently he was seen days ago, applauding APC political thugs of destroying properties belonging to igbo traders in Lagos with Lagos state government depriving igbos from voting in the just concluded February 23rd presidential election.

In reaction to Mr Adeyinka grandson's threat on igbo race as a people, a young Biafran / igbo man, took to his facebook page in response to Adeyinka's threats and vowed to kill Adeyinka before the ending of the year. Now, the Lagos state police command have picked interest in the threat made by the igbo man / Biafran against Mr Adeyinka. The police have vowed to investigate the igbo man and have placed an offer of #15 million naira to any person that will provide the police with information concerning this igbo man. Meanwhile the Lagos state command didn't made mention of the threat first made by the Yoruba UK based guy against igbo race, and vowed to destroy the igbo race with chemical weapons of mass destruction.

What this means is that.. The Lagos state police command is in collaboration with FG and south east governors to destroy "igbo" as a people. Hence they have decided to sideline the threat first made by their own son but chose to investigate the threat made by the igbo man / Biafran. It then means that both the Lagos state police command are behind the threat of mass destruction with chemical weapons against the igbo's and are highly sponsoring the attack against igbo traders in Lagos.

I therefore call on all Biafrans from all over the world to put their eyes � on the Lagos state police command and Adeyinka grandson. Cause any harm that will eventually come to that igbo brother that responded to Adeyinka's threats which is welcomed by me, is an attack against the entire igbo race and Biafrans in general. This is not the time for pretends or cowardice. But an hour of caution and great preparation for war. Hence the Yoruba's wants to systematically launch another genocidal ethnic war but hiding under the cover of Islam and APC.

Written by Xylem Chukwubatista.
Re: My Name Is #xylem_chukwubatista, Senior Advocate Of Ekwensu. Since I Joined IPOB by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
War war war!!!!!!!!
That is what I've been hearing since few years ago.
Can't you all divide without instigating war.
The weapon of mass destruction guy might have grown up with the idea of hate.

And I'm certain he never mentioned Igbo during his bigotry statement.
War is never and will never be an option.
None of you should start what you possibly can't finish.
If any of the tribes want to separate then,
they should separate in peace.
#onenationboundinfreedompeaceandunity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-like Threat In Abia State / Buhari Tells Nnpc To Fully Take Over Operation Of OML 11 From Shell. / Thank You Jesus! Jimi Agbaje Assured Me He Has NOT Left PDP - Femi Fanikayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.