Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,742 members, 7,882,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. (27483 Views)

Bugatti La Voiture Noire Owner Must Wait For 2.5 Yrs After Paying ₦6.7b / The Bugatti La Voiture Noire Spec, Features & Price / Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by Karrisleo(m): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Market2:
See below
. This pig again. Your account number says it all

ifeanacho ifeanyi
fidelity bank
savings
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Joromi12:
If 99% of us here cannot afford it. Of what use is this news to us?
grin grin
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by Badbunny: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
leeikem:
getting mine this year..
Like^ if you believe you will get yours too..
forget that thing joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by OnyesomJ(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
Las Las Everything Is Vanity upon Vanity..
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by Oshi5403(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
lonelydora:
Waiting for E-Money, Hushpuppi, and Mompha to show how rich they are with this Buggati

CHAI
E-MONEY ODOGWU.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by pinokio6634(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
leeikem:
getting mine this year..
Oga Nairaland likes nor dea buy motor ,go Hustle.

1 Like

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by Adesouth(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
hisgrace090:
When money speaks!!!
problems listen
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by Kobicove(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Now that you have told us...what should we do with it?
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by Oomonla(m): 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Pls I need 1
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by Akotad(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
Do You Want To Run Facebook Ad For Your Business?
Do Have Issues In Turning Visitors To Regular Customers?
Are You Planning To Own A Website For Your Business?
Are You Planning To Own A Blog And Become A Blogger?
Do You Wish To Own An E-Commerce Website (i.e Online Store)?
Do You Want A Killer Content That Will Attract Visitors To Your Blog?
We Can Make A Video For Your Business To Attract More Visitors
We Offer Bulk SMS Services @ The Best Price

We Offer All These Services Professionally And At Affordable Prices @ ADEKAB KONSULT
You Can Contact Us: Call/Whatsapp (+2349034877388)
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by yinkarh187(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
leeikem:
getting mine this year..
this prayer point no enter, na only 1 dey make and person don buy am
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by yinkarh187(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
$11m for one car??......abi everlasting ATM and pussy dey inside nii??......mtcheeww

[img]https://media1./images/285fa046eb682cdd05d89b00e8e16ff6/tenor.gif?itemid=13572440[/img]
i can't say for the ATM but I can vouch for the p**sys one. Take the car anywhere and see girls opening their legs like new books
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by Stevewonder004(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
rentAcock:
While this is a very solid car with 16 cylinder engine, it pares in comparison to my Batmobile. In 1994 Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.

Is today Rashidi Yekini day?
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Maol:
Just about 4 hours ago the world most expensive car was unveiled, sold to an unnamed buyer for at least $11m (£9.5m) before tax.

La Voiture Noire, a one-off hypercar unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show, has already been sold to an unnamed buyer for €11m (£9.5m).

These are the things you should know about the car before you think of getting yours.

1 It is manufactured by French super car maker bugatti.

2 The car has a jet-black carbon fibre body and a 1,500 horsepower 16-cylinder engine.

3 This car reaches 62mph in 2.4 seconds and has a top speed of 261mph.

4 La Voiture Noire, Bugatti says, pays homage to its Type 57 SC Atlantic. Just four were made between 1936 and 1938, and fashion designer Ralph Lauren is the owner of the last Atlantic produced.

Source and more:
What you should know about the world's most expensive car. https://www.sanwomi.com/2019/03/what-you-should-know-about-world-most.html

Boss,
CNN said it’s 19M$. Pls help me tell the person wey buy the car say,him go enjoy the ride oh.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by gosmoney(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Topccy007z:
About 4 billion naira for one car.

When is Dino placing his order

u never pray for urself to place an order or u think u can't order it?
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by rentAcock(m): 12:06am On Mar 07, 2019
Stevewonder004:
Is today Rashidi Yekini day?

Everyday is Rashidi Yekini day. He is a national hero and his name should be engraved in our history and statues should be erected for him. He should have airports, roads, hospitals and stadiums named after him.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by masseratti: 12:40am On Mar 07, 2019
2.5 secs to make 60? That's insane.. This is a rocket
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by chigoizie7(m): 12:55am On Mar 07, 2019
Joromi12:

bros $11 million is like roughly 4 billion naira. to waste on car alone.

so, it is not 99% of us but 100% of us cant buy it. it is as simple as that

2 Likes

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by balingaonline(m): 1:13am On Mar 07, 2019
Joromi12:

who are those 1% that can afford it on nairaland? pls name them let world know that we have multi-billionaires here.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by cardoctor(m): 4:43am On Mar 07, 2019
The tyres alone should be N100 million each.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by Mac2016(m): 5:36am On Mar 07, 2019
Ayoswit:
I don't really care to know anything about the car cry
100% here can't afford it. A person that can afford it presently won't be on Nairaland. That's more reason such companies don't advertise.

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by RealityShot: 6:21am On Mar 07, 2019
Topccy007z:
About 4 billion naira for one car.
When is Dino placing his order
senators make that amount officially every 4 years.

thats excluding committees allowances, lobby funds, etc

BUHARI should cut these senators N1billion naira a year salary i beg!

1 Like

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by kernniejay(m): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2019
pls i dont get what is written here,.can someone read and interprete for me?
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by pacespot(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2019
hisgrace090:
When money speaks!!!

you see money here but I see technology here, which is what Africa should copy, rather than this bourgeoise class they copy from the West.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by MrPaul2: 9:24am On Mar 07, 2019
Maol:
Just about 4 hours ago the world most expensive car was unveiled, sold to an unnamed buyer for at least $11m (£9.5m) before tax.

La Voiture Noire, a one-off hypercar unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show, has already been sold to an unnamed buyer for €11m (£9.5m).

These are the things you should know about the car before you think of getting yours.

1 It is manufactured by French super car maker bugatti.

2 The car has a jet-black carbon fibre body and a 1,500 horsepower 16-cylinder engine.

3 This car reaches 62mph in 2.4 seconds and has a top speed of 261mph.

4 La Voiture Noire, Bugatti says, pays homage to its Type 57 SC Atlantic. Just four were made between 1936 and 1938, and fashion designer Ralph Lauren is the owner of the last Atlantic produced.

Source and more:
What you should know about the world's most expensive car. https://www.sanwomi.com/2019/03/what-you-should-know-about-world-most.html

Jet what? I hear. Can it fly? If not 4billion is a waste. Wait oo I forgot it's not for Nigerians because I don't know the road where its capacity will be tested
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by PrinzCarter(m): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2019
Wat is inside dis car self
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by Kntcole: 11:02am On Mar 07, 2019
How does this post help d coming election in naija

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by xirGODWIN(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2019
This car should better drive me to heaven
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by Maol(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Guys are funny sha. What are you doing in this topic if you know you dont need it.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by Mdtoba(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
rentAcock:
While this is a very solid car with 16 cylinder engine, it pares in comparison to my Batmobile. In 1994 Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.

baba wetin u dey yarn
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by tck2000(m): 12:18am On Jul 17, 2019
Mac2016:

100% here can't afford it. A person that can afford it presently won't be on Nairaland. That's more reason such companies don't advertise.
True
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. by folarr(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Only one will be made yet op said:
should you think of getting your own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Budget Tyre Currently Pls? / Help- Vsa/caution Light On 08 Honda Pilot / Woman Survives Her Car Being Crushed By A Container

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.