Stats: 3,190,515 members, 7,940,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Will Retire To Daura In 2023, Says President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Retire To Daura In 2023, Says President Buhari (267 Views)

Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

I Will Retire To Daura In 2023, Says President Buhari by Ameboofficial: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
I will retire to Daura in 2023, says President #Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he would retire to Daura after he completes his second term in office in 2023.

Daura, which is in Katsina State, is the President’s hometown.

He spoke in Abuja while meeting with traditional rulers at the Presidential Villa, welcoming them to his “Second and final term, at the end of which I will, God willing, go to Daura and settle down.”.
Dm us for paid ads
please don't forget to like, comment and follow us at #Ameboofficial

Re: I Will Retire To Daura In 2023, Says President Buhari by Zinnybassey: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
I don't understand ,are u supposed to remain there after 2023,abeg make we hear word.jonsing man

I Will Do More In My Second Term –buhari / Buhari-"i Will Try And Work Even Harder Than I Have Done" / NANS Lagos Drums Support For Sanwo-Olu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4