Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old (22161 Views)

Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man / Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by J2381: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
So? How does this bit of news concern us?
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by TadM: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
you moved out of their abroad house i guess' ah abroad. Cos for naija e nor fit directly happen. You just moved out!??, full story or noting else.
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by TheKingIsHere: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
This girl actually have a beautiful body
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by 9ja083: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
I believe u. She went for a house help job Or something like that.
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by tgmservice: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
So she has been suucking dick since 5
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by Niccoloimhotep(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
Since then she's been working with the hole beneath. Mumu

2008 naija used lexus is250 available for 2.1m
2008 toks Honda accord anaconda for 2.2m
2007 toks lexus is350 available for 3.3m
2008 volkswagen jetta available for 1.8m

Check my topics to view full pictures

All available in ibadan

Holla 08034290032

Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by asawanathegreat(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Is this girl from Lai Mohammed's family?
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by olatechnician(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Pabloosas:
Oshey, awon Ti Lai!!! cheesy

muhammed!!! grin
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by kobosmart(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
5?
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin grin grin lmao
cr7lomo:
U moved out at 5 or they took u away at 5...u sure say this one understands English??
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
Girl you can lie o!
is it just me or does this dog look like Tyrion Lannister? grin
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
shocked grin cheesy you wicked gaan
tgmservice:
So she has been suucking dick since 5
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
LOL rugged-u
Peterpanny:
Lucifer looking at her

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by TruthHurts100: 12:42am On Mar 07, 2019
Mrop:
American Based nigerian Singer Princess Vitarah reveal a shocking revelation about herself as she shares some adorable photos.

She said she moved out of her parents house when she was five and since then she has being working.

Can that be really true ? See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-moved-out-of-my-parent-house-when-i-was-5yrs-old-princess-vitarah-reveals/

Liar. Oya give your mama number make I call am.
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by Ferdinandu(m): 3:36am On Mar 07, 2019
Obviously it is true. Her character flaws shows lack of parental upbringing. No difference between human beings that can reason and animals that goes with instincts
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 07, 2019
so at 5yrs you living all by urself,? must have been a victim of child trafficking.
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by Fadomero(m): 6:46am On Mar 07, 2019
that's to say ur puna is as wide as river Niger
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by olahero(m): 7:02am On Mar 07, 2019
So that is now an achievement for you? Your head is not correct lol
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by asanwafo: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2019
She just realized that she is still unmarried and age is nolonger there. Beside, the farmers have overused the hoe so is looking for attention
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by PrettyEneawan(f): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2019
You Move Out Of Your Parent House When You Were 5years Old? Why You Dey Lie Like This, Please Whats' That White Thing On Her Finger?
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by Greatfullheart: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2019
So What Good Has Done To You. I'm Sure Your Parent didn't Give You Their Blessings

Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by Spadelicious: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2019
internationalman:
Celebrities misleading people since ages...

circumstances made you Moved out..

At least you had people to call parents till 5..

Some people don't even know their parents..

So find somewhere park.

These stupid girls will say anything for attention and publicity
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by Slimguy0(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2019
Lol and it shows
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by Slimsly100(f): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Overtaking is allowed. But the speed wey u take overtake devil with dis ya lie ehn!!! shocked shocked shocked oh!!!!
Even Lia Mohammed need tutoring from u nah!! Oghene biko
Re: Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old by Pabloosas(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
olatechnician:

muhammed!!! grin

No be me talk am o, na u talk am o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I'm Not A Cheating Boyfriend” - Davido Cries Out / Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session / BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.