Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,140 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You (31143 Views)

I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by derecho(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Friend, let's not assume what he didn't utter.It's not about second term but OBJ's assessment of good governance.
He has been there as the number 2 man in Murtala's government and even succeeded him as the number 1 man for close to 3years as Military Head of State. He had the maximum two-term any civilian could have.
If there's anyone to stop so as not to break his record, PMB will be the least on the list.

I guess OBJ only mentioned that to dispel that notion.
OBJ's grouse with PMB is purely about governance.
horladexino:

I understand something about baba Iyabo the man will never support anybody for a second term because he doesn't want anybody to break the record of the years he spent in that position but he forget that two term as a president can never reach the time he spent at office so why worry himself
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Dollabiz: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
old boss so baba no wan grow old
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by BiafraIsFree: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
This present Yoruba and Igbo elites are slaves.
Only IPOB forces can save Nigerians from Fulani terrorist.

Poorboy:
Good one boss, the only great Yoruba man alive..... The younger Yoruba generation feels they are slave's to northerners.

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by bizzibodi(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by olajizz01(m): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Poorboy:
Good one boss, the only great Yoruba man alive..... The younger Yoruba generation feels they are slave's to northerners.
See jealous, have you forgotten so soon that you people apply for grand slavery from the northern thief (Atiku),but you people were vehemently rejected by the good people of the north because you are corrupt elements from the most corrupt region.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by olajizz01(m): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
BackToLife:
NEPA has accounted for how they used the money and electricity improved than now that Buhari has already spent X4 of that.
The truth is that the fearless Obasajo is a great Blessing to Nigeria. Democracy needs check and balancing, Buhari should appreciate and improve.
You mean Buhari has spent 64billion dollars on power within 4yrs.
You this ass licker don't even know what you are saying.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by fefenoble88: 2:40am On Mar 08, 2019
yrex01:
Nigeria could v been better if he love Nigeria. He's just too selfish. Agbaya oshi
See oga,oga oga wey nor wise oga oga wey mumu oga.......nor be me talk am oo,na me talk am ooo
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Poorboy: 6:57am On Mar 08, 2019
olajizz01:
See jealous, have you forgotten so soon that you people apply for grand slavery from the northern thief (Atiku),but you people were vehemently rejected by the good people of the north because you are corrupt elements from the most corrupt region.
slave talk
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Mouthgag: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Poorboy:
get out slave
Go fùck yourself retárd.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Poorboy: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2019
Mouthgag:

Go fùck yourself retárd.
please leave me alone slave abeg
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Mouthgag: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2019
Poorboy:
please leave me alone slave abeg
Remain in abject poverty till eternity
Poor soul
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Poorboy: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2019
Mouthgag:

Remain in abject poverty till eternity
Poor soul
continue in slavery, everlasting slave.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by orisa37: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2019
These Two are not deceiving themselves.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Mouthgag: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2019
Poorboy:
continue in slavery, everlasting slave.
Continue in your abject Poverty and Joblessness forever
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Poorboy: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Mouthgag:

Continue in your abject Poverty and Joblessness forever
leave me slave
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by GuntersChain(m): 9:52am On Mar 08, 2019
everyone is answerable to someone.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Psoul(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Husbandofigbos:
That's sure.

He has a right to talk and we in Ogun state have a right to ensure that Obasanjo's candidates are always beaten during election year.

The last time Obasanjo's candidate won in Ogun was 12 years ago. In 2011, his daughter Iyabo was defeated in the polling unit in front of her father's house in Ita Eko.

Since then, we've been beating baba and his candidates every election year. 2019 was just the ultimate disgrace. He ran to Hilltop in 2019 and that was where Buhari beat nonsense out of him and put sand in his mouth.

Na ordinary carcass dem package for una, we wey dey Ogun know as e dey go. Baba dey chop am steady for our hand.

When a community kills all those people that make other communities to be afraid of them or respect them, such a community can be taken to slavery overnight. Deal with it.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Mouthgag: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Poorboy:
leave me slave
FÙCK you retárd
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Poorboy: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mouthgag:

FÙCK you retárd
slave what's your problem?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Mouthgag: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Poorboy:
slave what's your problem?
Retárd what is responsible for your misery and frustration?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Poorboy: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mouthgag:

Retárd what is responsible for your misery and frustration?
leave me slave
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by cosaza: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Two general boss.Residential building, commercial building,warehouse, and plots of land for sale or let.
cheap and reliable in Enugu state. contact cosmas consult on 08132344985.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by yrex01(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
fefenoble88:

See oga,oga oga wey nor wise oga oga wey mumu oga.......nor be me talk am oo,na me talk am ooo
mixing diff music 2geda. Wu come mumu here?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Mouthgag: 1:05am On Mar 09, 2019
Poorboy:
leave me slave
Go to hell retaŕd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi Celebrates 40th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband (video) / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan / Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.