Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,056 members, 7,970,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:48 AM

Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions (2508 Views)

Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result / Just In: Dapo Abiodun, APC Ogun Guber Candidate, In Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by helinues: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2019
The major contenders are;

1. Dapo Abiodun ( Ogun East) - APC
2. Buruji Kashamu ( Ogun East) - PDP
3. Akinlade Adekunle ( Ogun West) - APM
4. Gbenga Nasir Isiaka ( Ogun West ) - ADC

The heavyweights behind the candidates

Apc

Osoba ( Ogun Central)
Ladi Adebutu ( Ogun East)
Gbenga Kaka ( Ogun East)

ADC

Gbenga Daniel ( Ogun East)

APM

Amosun ( Ogun Central )

Ogun east predictions

Apc winning Pdp with a slim margin in Ogun East Apc 45% , Pdp 40% , Adc 10%, Apm 5%

Ogun West predictions

Adc 40% , Apm 35% , Apc 15%, Pdp 10%

Ogun central

Apc 35%, Apm 30%, Adc 20%, Pdp 15%

Final results

Apc winning with slim margins
Apm - 2nd
Adc third - 3rd
Pdp - 4th

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by wallex1983(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2019
I need this predictive software. I want to know the man who will marry wife boss' daughter
Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by senatordave1(m): 10:34am On Mar 07, 2019
Nice prediction.i think dapo will win ogun east with a higher margin esp remo axis.
Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by forgiveness: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2019
helinues:
The major contenders are;

1. Dapo Abiodun ( Ogun East) - APC
2. Buruji Kashamu ( Ogun East) - PDP
3. Akinlade Adekunle ( Ogun West) - APM
4. Gbenga Nasir Isiaka ( Ogun West ) - ADC

The heavyweights behind the candidates

Apc

Osoba ( Ogun Central)
Ladi Adebutu ( Ogun East)
Gbenga Kaka ( Ogun East)

ADC

Gbenga Daniel ( Ogun East)

APM

Amosun ( Ogun Central )

Ogun east predictions

Apc winning Pdp with a slim margin in Ogun East Apc 45% , Pdp 40% , Adc 10%, Apm 5%

Ogun West predictions

Adc 40% , Apm 35% , Apc 15%, Pdp 10%

Ogun central

Apc 35%, Apm 30%, Adc 20%, Pdp 15%

Final results

Apc winning with slim margins
Apm - 2nd
Adc third - 3rd
Pdp - 4th

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Amosun go cry tire. grin

I thought Daniel is now behind Dapo?
Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by helinues: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
forgiveness:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Amosun go cry tire. grin

I thought Daniel is now behind Dapo?

Not sure about that.
Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by LibertyRep: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Up until two weeks ago, it appears the election was tilting towards GNI of ADC.

But as the case is, Dapo of APC might clinch it.

GNI will win Ogun West and have a good show in the Central. Bit it appears the Ogun East are rooting for their own, Dapo.

Forget about the noise of Amosun and his stooge, APM will come a distant third.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by dyydxx: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
LibertyRep:
Up until two weeks ago, it appears the election was tilting towards GNI of ADC.

But as the case is, Dapo of APC might clinch it.

GNI will win Ogun West and have a good show in the Central. Bit it appears the Ogun East are rooting for their own, Dapo.

Forget about the noise of Amosun and his stooge, APM will come a distant third.

GNI sef cannot win Ogun West. APC will win Ado-Ota/Agbara/Lusada/Igbesa and The Awori side before Epe and Ikorodu

GNI cannot win any senatorial district.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by sentio2020: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
the op is deluded! Apc would have a very low vote in Yewaland due to son of the soil and the vote will be shared between Adc and Apm...a 60percenr vote for the central for Apm may seal the deal as the ijebu has the least vote in ogun state which will be divided BTW buruji and dapo
Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by dyydxx: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
sentio2020:
the op is deluded! Apc would have a very low vote in Yewaland due to son of the soil and the vote will be shared between Adc and Apm...a 60percenr vote for the central for Apm may seal the deal as the ijebu has the least vote in ogun state which will be divided BTW buruji and dapo

so why did APC win in Yewaland during the senatorial elections? why did APC win in Central? Ijebu has the least vote in Ogun state are you for real? are you even in Ogun State? una go just dey yarn dust for internet.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by forgiveness: 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
helinues:

Not sure about that.

Okay thanks
Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by helinues: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
sentio2020:

So 15% is not low enough?

Apm 60% in Central?? when Bankole is also contesting under ADP
Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by islandmoon: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Yewa will never rule ogun because of their greed, you dont present 2 candidates if you want to win, I think that is Amosun political game to ensure APC win , if Amosun want Yewa to rule as he claimed, he should ask his puppet to go and sit down , Akinlade is a small boy ranting! the best candidate is GNI but the corrupt elements like osoba, Kaka and illiterate Dapo are already working with osinomole INEC .

Amosun is the Bull in the China shop here!!
Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by sentio2020: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is Instructive & Factual!
Ogun No of Registered Voters;
central: 909,855 (6lgs) west: 751,218 (5lgs) East: 710,635 (9lgs)

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
That's yours; this is mine:

Central is going to decide who becomes the occupant of Oke Mosan comes May 29.

EAST
PDP holds sway in this part of the state considering the heavyweights like Buruji and Adetutu. These two are grassroots politicians, more especially Buruji. Daniel would've been part but for the acrimonious relationship within the part in the Ogun. Daniel is actually like a zero after decimal point - IRRELEVANT!

The only place PDP can gerner substantial vote is only in the east. And this is why Abiodun would have to fight seriously hard if at all he's to get any substantial vote. APM will definitely have poor outing but definitely not to a complete nought. I predict as this:
PDP = 45%
APC = 25%
APM = 20%
ADC = 10%

Note: Money is a constant factor and it steals minds even without the owner's consent. If this comes to play, of which the first 3 contenders are well known for, then the out come might be in favour of who spends the most.

WEST
Well, the shout that it's 'our' turn could actually have a huge effect on the general outcome of the election in the state. "To be fair enough it's yewa's turn.", one traditional ruler from Ogun East (Sagamu) would have it thought out. This is one assertion from the eastern people and it gives credence to the cause being 'faught' for by Amosun and being championed by GNI. This cause is deeply rooted in the minds of many in the axis...in fact they're jealously fighting for it. So without much edo, the west would have no choice than to vote for their 'owns'. My prediction as follows:
APM = 45%
ADC = 40%
APC = 10%
PDP = 5%

Why?
45% APM: Considering the outcome of the previous election and with the Amosun's structure in almost all the local govts, like him or hate him, these local wardogs would not disappoint. Take this in addition to Amosun's power of incumbency - talk of the availability of funds - and to their regional identification consciousness. All these sum up, expect that 45%

40% ADC: except the financial manipulation in favour of APM, every other reasons is as well in order for ADC. Know, as justification for this allocation of vote portion, as independent as ADC is and as grassily rooted as you could think, ADC failed to win that senatorial district in the just concluded elections. In fact, it's sidelined to 3rd position. This, if ADC cares to know, is the reality of its acceptancy.

10% APC: The hatred being 'enjoyed' by or should I say being lashed upon Amosun and the influence of money would make the party have as much as that. Every other things being equal, APC may even have below. But my miracle and intensity of campaign of columny against Amosun, it could only surge to about 15%...and this is far from reality.

5% PDP: The political event of 2011 when GNI had to pitched his tent against PDP and floated another party succeeded in making PDP a 'sub-regional' party in Ogun state. GNI's PDP financial influx and absence in the party ultimately buried the party in the West. So consequentially all the prospective supporters of PDP are now the astute followers of GNI.

The CENTRAL
Except you want to be complacent in bigotry and disillusionment, you can't rule out Amosun's grips in the central. A lot of factors can be sighted to support this. Amosun's administration spent much of its time fixing the district. Aside the huge physical success, there are as well a huge physical failures. Yeah...talk of yet to be completed projects and a whole lot more. This is like a bait as far as Amosun is concerned. Truly, these people would want more attention of government...and the only person that can guarantee this is APM through Amosun. Based on this, alongside factors like power of incumbency, the financial manipulation and of course the extension of the 'Yewa Lokan's' movement, it would be relatively impossible for anyone to wrestle power from Amosun in the central. Addendum: Yewa would get sympathetic vote from the central. As far as this Yewa Lokan's project is concerned, Central remains bankable ally to the west. My prediction thus:
45% APM
25% ADC
20% APC
10% PDP

OVERALL
PDP = 20% (minus/plus 2%)
APC = 18% (minus/plus 2%)
APM = 37% (minus/plus 2%)
ADC = 25% (minus/plus 2%)

Other political parties (minus plus 8%)

Pardon the typos and ungrammaticaliness
Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by dyydxx: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
sentio2020:
This is Instructive & Factual!

Ogun No of Registered Voters;

central: 909,855 (6lgs)
west: 751,218 (5lgs)
East: 710,635 (9lgs)

bros calm down, after Dapo has been declared we can start with analysis. it's too early now saturday never reach grin
Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by samstradam: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
1. APC
2. PDP
3. APM
4. ADC

I was scared for Dapo Abiodun because of the goat called Amosun but it seems my people are responding positively to Buhari/Osinbajo combo and the possibilities of 2023.
Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by helinues: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
samstradam:
1. APC
2. PDP
3. APM
4. ADC

I was scared for Dapo Abiodun because of the goat called Amosun but it seems my people are responding positively to Buhari/Osinbajo combo and the possibilities of 2023.

Pdp cant come close to second in the election.. Buruji is on his own.. Ogd can never work with him.
Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by dyydxx: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ridhwan1:

EAST
PDP holds sway in this part of the state considering the heavyweights like Buruji and Adetutu. These two are grassroots politicians, more especially Buruji. Daniel would've been part but for the acrimonious relationship within the part in the Ogun. Daniel is actually like a zero after decimal point - IRRELEVANT!

The only place PDP can gerner substantial vote is only in the east. And this is why Abiodun would have to fight seriously hard if at all he's to get any substantial vote. APM will definitely have poor outing but definitely not to a complete bought. I predict as this:
PDP = 45%
APC = 25%
APM = 20%
ADC = 10%

Note: Money is a constant factor and it stealing minds without the owner's conscience. If this comes to play, of which the first 3 contenders are well known for, then the out come might be in favour of who spends the most.

WEST
Well, the shout that it's 'our' turn could actually have a huge effect on the general outcome of the election in the state. "To be fair enough it's yewa's turn.", one traditional ruler from Ogun East (Sagamu) would have it thought out. This is one assertion from the east people and it gives credence to the cause being 'faught' for by Amosun and being championed by GNI. This cause is deeply rooted in the minds of many in the axis...in fact they jealously fighting for it. So without much edo, the west would have no choice than to vote for their 'owns'. My prediction as follows:
APM = 45%
ADC = 40%
APC = 10%
PDP = 5%

Why?
45% APM: Considering the outcome of the previous election and with the Amosun's structure in almost all the local govts, like him or hate him, these local wardogs would not disappoint. Take this in addition the Amosun's power of incumbency - talk of the availability of funds - and to their regional identification consciousness. All these sum up, expect that 45%

40% ADC: except the financial manipulation in favour of APM, every other reasons is as well in order for ADC. Know, as justification for this allocation of vote portion, as independent as ADC is and as grassy rooted as you could think, ADC failed to win that senatorial district in the just concluded elections. This, if ADC cares to know, is the reality of its acceptancy.

10% APC: The hatred being 'enjoyed' by Amosun and the influence of money would make the party has as much as that. Every other things being equal, APC may even have below. But my miracle and intensity of campaign of colony against Amosun, it could only surge to about 15%...and this is far from reality.

5% PDP: The political event of 2011 when GNI had to pitched his tent against PDP and floated another party succeeded in making PDP a 'sub-regional' party in Ogun state. GNI's PDP financial influx and presence in the party ultimately buried the party in the West. So consequentially all the prospective supporters of PDP are now the astute followers of GNI.

The CENTRAL
Except you want to be complacent in bigotry and disillusionment, you can't rule out Amosun's grips in the central. A lot of factors can be sighted to support this. Amosun's administration spent much of its time fixing the district. Aside the huge physical success, there are as well a huge physical failures. Yeah...talk of yet to be completed projects and a whole lot more. This is like a bait as far as Amosun is concerned. Truly, these people would want more attention of government...and the only person that can guarantee this is APM through Amosun. Based on this, alongside factors like power of incumbency, the financial manipulation and of course the extension of the 'Yewa Lokan's' movement, it would be relatively impossible for anyone to wrestle power from Amosun in the central. Addendum: Yewa would get sympathetic vote from the central. As far as this Yewa Lokan's project is concerned, Central remains bankable ally to the west. My prediction thus:
45% APM
25% ADC
20% APC
10% PDP

OVERALL

You are definitely not on ground and while there is nothing wrong in hopeful predictions but even this is way out of leftfield, as in way way off.

Ogun East

Even when PDP defeated APC in 2015 senatorial elections, it was with 15000 votes and that's hardly a 7% gap talkless of the 20% that you are given him for this saturday and that was when Buruji was at his prime. And that was also with the combination of both Ladi and Kashamu. Amosun won in Ogun East during 2015 guber and with a sizeable margin. Fast forward to 2019, where you have both Ladi and Buruji at loggerheads and even buruji diminished and you predict a 20% points gap.....as in where? grin grin grin in mars Just 2 weeks ago APC still prevailed in the senatorial election with 2000 votes in Ogun East yet somehow Buruji will win with about 20%....Bros Dapo will win the east, I do concede it will be tight and maybe it could swing either way and that is being generous but it will be tight and nothing more than at most 5k votes difference between Buruji and Dapo.
APM and ADC are practically non existent in the east structure wise and they will scramble for very few votes. whatever the gather will be inconsequential. Dapo will edge this or this might be a draw between Kashamu and Dapo

Central

This is Amosun's play and where the massive disappointment will come. I know Amosun has deluded his followers and many outside observers that somehow the mass of APC votes will suddenly translate to APM in all APC strongholds but that's a bold face lie and reality is about to dawn on the dreamers. APC will win Ifo/Ewekoro and Abeokuta South. Abeokuta North seems like an APM stronghold but we will wait and see. The emperor will be finally revealed to be naked when the figures come in. APC will prevail here too followed by APM and then PDP. I can tell you Amosun is on his own and Ogun voters are the most sophisticated voters you have in this country, they can see through Amosun's conceit and deceit and will come out en masse to vote against the scam of 3rd term through the Lies of Yewa lokan movement. If Amosun so much loved Yewa, why did he defeat Olurin and GNI in 2011? why didn't he step down for GNI in 2015? such a sanctimonious hypocrite? I remember vividly the time of Yewa lokan sugbon egba lo ma lo? why didn't this same Amosun give Yayi a chance? why didn't the same Amosun let Ogun west elders choose their choice? Bros everything will be clear by Sunday you will see how far from Grace Amosun has fallen.
Didnt you see the massive rally in Abeokuta yesterday? Look the momemtum is with Dapo and that's what is on ground

West

APC will still win here. Yewa has always been divided and that will work for Dapo. He will win Ado/Odo Ota....APM will win Ipokia.....GNI will win Imeko Afon.....APC will win all the lagos border towns. Even the Awori side close to Epe and Ikorodu are all APC. Add Mowe, Akute, Agbara, Igbesa, Lusada

APC will win here followed by PDP. Kashamu people realise isn't even fit to be governor and he wont even win in the East talkless of anywhere else. The dynamics has changed o, nothing for PDP apart from the East.
Re: Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions by helinues: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ridhwan1:

EAST

The only place PDP can gerner substantial vote is only in the east. And this is why Abiodun would have to fight seriously hard if at all he's to get any substantial vote. APM will definitely have poor outing but definitely not to a complete nought. I predict as this:
PDP = 45%
APC = 25%
APM = 20%
ADC = 10%

Note: Money is a constant factor and it steals minds even without the owner's consent. If this comes to play, of which the first 3 contenders are well known for, then the out come might be in favour of who spends the most.

WEST
Well, the shout that it's 'our' turn could actually have a huge effect on the general outcome of the election in the state. "To be fair enough it's yewa's turn.", one traditional ruler from Ogun East (Sagamu) would have it thought out. This is one assertion from the eastern people and it gives credence to the cause being 'faught' for by Amosun and being championed by GNI. This cause is deeply rooted in the minds of many in the axis...in fact they're jealously fighting for it. So without much edo, the west would have no choice than to vote for their 'owns'. My prediction as follows:
APM = 45%
ADC = 40%
APC = 10%
PDP = 5%

Why?
45% APM: Considering the outcome of the previous election and with the Amosun's structure in almost all the local govts, like him or hate him, these local wardogs would not disappoint. Take this in addition to Amosun's power of incumbency - talk of the availability of funds - and to their regional identification consciousness. All these sum up, expect that 45%

40% ADC: except the financial manipulation in favour of APM, every other reasons is as well in order for ADC. Know, as justification for this allocation of vote portion, as independent as ADC is and as grassily rooted as you could think, ADC failed to win that senatorial district in the just concluded elections. In fact, it's sidelined to 3rd position. This, if ADC cares to know, is the reality of its acceptancy.

10% APC: The hatred being 'enjoyed' by or should I say being lashed upon Amosun and the influence of money would make the party have as much as that. Every other things being equal, APC may even have below. But my miracle and intensity of campaign of columny against Amosun, it could only surge to about 15%...and this is far from reality.

5% PDP: The political event of 2011 when GNI had to pitched his tent against PDP and floated another party succeeded in making PDP a 'sub-regional' party in Ogun state. GNI's PDP financial influx and absence in the party ultimately buried the party in the West. So consequentially all the prospective supporters of PDP are now the astute followers of GNI.

The CENTRAL
45% APM
25% ADC
20% APC
10% PDP

OVERALL

Pardon the typos and ungrammaticaliness

Ogun East Apm 20%.. May be you are one of their supporters. Abiodun, Ogd, Abebutu and Kaka are all from Ogun east. Where will Apm get 20%?

Apm winning Ogun central? Jesu cos of Amosun right? When Ogd, Osoba and Obj are irrelevant in Ogun central, who is Amosun?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Being Ruled By A Terrorist Government - Imam Tawhidi / Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria / BREAKING: 89 Niger Soldiers Feared Killed In Jihadist Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.