Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,209 members, 7,887,546 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Urgent: Deposit 3-5 Million In My Corporate Account And Get 15% Compensation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent: Deposit 3-5 Million In My Corporate Account And Get 15% Compensation (716 Views)

Get 15% To 65% ROI In 24months / Invest 300,000 Naira, Get 15% Monthly / Premier Investment:earn 15% Interest Every Month For Good 20months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Deposit 3-5 Million In My Corporate Account And Get 15% Compensation by yeyebrity: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2019
Hello,
I want to boost my corporate account statement, and I need someone who is resident in Abuja, Benue, Kaduna or Nassarawa to deposit between 3 to 5 million in my business corporate account for a duration of 7 days.

We can arrange a face to face meeting, sign an agreement, and involve a lawyer and a security official as witnesses (if necessary) just to be certain I won't abscond with your money.

After the 7 days duration, you will receive a 15% compensation of the deposited amount. Interested persons should send me a pm asap.
Re: Urgent: Deposit 3-5 Million In My Corporate Account And Get 15% Compensation by jaybee3(m): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Are you willing to drop a collateral that's 3 times the amount you want to loan?
Re: Urgent: Deposit 3-5 Million In My Corporate Account And Get 15% Compensation by yeyebrity: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
jaybee3:
Are you willing to drop a collateral that's 3 times the amount you want to loan?

I didn't even consider that. But no, I don't have a collateral thrice the amount.
Re: Urgent: Deposit 3-5 Million In My Corporate Account And Get 15% Compensation by jaybee3(m): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
yeyebrity:

I didn't even consider that. But no, I don't have a collateral thrice the amount.

Let's assume Mr/Mrs X disappears before due date of the loan, how do you mitigate against such unforeseen circumstances or Mr/Mrs X's word is all that's needed?
Re: Urgent: Deposit 3-5 Million In My Corporate Account And Get 15% Compensation by yeyebrity: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
jaybee3:

Let's assume Mr/Mrs X disappears before due date of the loan, how do you mitigate against such unforeseen circumstances or Mr/Mrs X's word is all that's needed?

Valid issues you raised above, but too much at stake to abscond;especially not when efcc exist. The truth is, the fund isn't meant to be invested in any business, so d issue of losing it on my part wouldn't arise.

It is to boost the business account statement for something bigger.

(1) (Reply)

Biz Plan For Oil Palm Plantatn Using Adv Excel & Financial Modelling Techniques / UBA Deduced My Money And Didnt Reverse It / Rice Value Chain Program In Ondo Through Malaysia's Collaboration To Be Revived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.