Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:41 AM

When And How To Say No To Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When And How To Say No To Kids (257 Views)

12 Things To Say No To In Your Marriage / 4 Ways Co-Parenting Can Be Beneficial To Kids From Broken Homes / Controversy Over Couple's Death In Enugu, As Wife's Family Hold On To Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When And How To Say No To Kids by ValourDigest(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2019
When and How to Say No to Kids

“Please can I? Can I? Huh? Can I? Can I? Puh-leeeze?!”
“You never let me do anything! It’s not fair! You only do things for my sister!”
“Everybody else gets to do it. Why are you always so mean?”

Setting limits with kids can be challenging. They may beg, bargain, cry, accuse, or demand relentlessly in ways that are wearing for parents. Some parents may give in just to avoid a battle. Others feel guilty for disappointing their children. Still others find themselves saying no at the top of their lungs.

Saying no is an important responsibility for parents. Our nos teach kids important lessons about life and getting along.

Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/when-and-how-to-say-no-to-kids/

(1) (Reply)

Free Shipping On All Women Related Categories On Jumia / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Take Part In Our #BoredTeensChallenge - Sustainability Watch Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.