Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,429 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina (19958 Views)

Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos / Man Rushed To Hospital After Being Impaled By Rod In His Stomach (Graphic Pics) / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by AfonjaConehead: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Me won't say Next level food,i will only say Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by omoiyalayi(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Op na by force to put pix for ur story

How u go report story wey happen 4 katsina state come put photo of pupils in osun state wey dey enjoy their meal jeje

Take time o
Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by fakuta(f): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
it is well with the children cry
Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by kunyeo(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Xtobest2:

Oh God why did u give us this Buhari and Osinabanjo two useless people

Get UK used ps3 for 35k with brand new pad and free 7 games call me am in Port Harcourt
https://www.nairaland.com/5054313/hacked-ps3-fifa18-just-35k

The hatred that you promoted that made God promote Buhari and Osinbajo and APC won . Continue,4 years is a long time!
Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is Osun State students pictures
Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by Jby3289: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Allah bless our president Allah bless our Country Nigeria APC is working all the way
Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by jchioma: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
How about scrapping this food programme and enact programmes that will empower the parents/guardians to take care of their wards.
Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by phkka1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Corrupt government serving poisoned food to destroy the souls of Innocent children for rituals.
Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by thesicilian: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

Are you insinuating that food served at eateries are poisonous too?
Lol.
Food poisoning is not the same as eating "poisonous" food per se, but to answer your question; yes, food poisoning also happens with eatery food. Only that it is less common because they always re-warm the food before they serve you.
Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by adecz: 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
NeXt Level of killing!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by INTROVERT1: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
I wonder why they use Osun State Primary school pupil as a rider to the news.
Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by Idonvex: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Haa... May God help Nigeria
Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by kingkhan(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferSaviour:
Five almajiris voters down, millions more to go.

idiot
Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by Lymasaba(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
mychiveous:
The cook probably used gutter water to cook the food. That the new way to show you love Buhari.
Ur opinion

Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by MrBONE2(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
mychiveous:
The cook probably used gutter water to cook the food. That the new way to show you love Buhari.

No SiSi it cant be grin

Am suspecting that the Cook used expire ingriedents to broat the mealgrin
Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by Forreellinc: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
sad Hausa people wey no dey baff, go come cook for you and you chop?
Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by darlenese(f): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
thesicilian:
Anywhere food is being prepared and served in large quantities, food poisoning is likely to happen. No use reading too much meanings to it other than preventing future occurrences.

ehen?

.as long as its APC food abi?

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by AlphaT1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ayoswit:
There should be people employed to supervise how these meals are prepared in order to avoid such occurrence.
Simple. That's just it. We don't take safety issues seriously.
My cousin almost lost her life last year in a boarding school due to an error of a kitchen staff who substituted caustic soda (sodium hydroxide) for baking soda (sodium bicarbonate). The former is a very toxic/corrosive chemical. There should be safety supervisors any where foods/consumables are prepared.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by 9jaRealist: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
thesicilian:
Anywhere food is being prepared and served in large quantities, food poisoning is likely to happen. No use reading too much meanings to it other than preventing future occurrences.

Abegi quit making silly excuses for a lack of basics...
There are basic rules of hygienic food preparation, regardless of the quantity involved.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina by Ayoswit(f): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
AlphaT1:

Simple. That's just it. We don't take safety issues seriously.
My cousin almost lost her life last year in a boarding school due to an error of a kitchen staff who substituted caustic soda (sodium hydroxide) for baking soda (sodium bicarbonate). The former is a very toxic/corrosive chemical. There should be safety supervisors any where foods/consumables are prepared.
Thank God she survived. If I have a child schooling in any of these government owned schools, I won't let him or her eat any of the meal prepared by those cooks. I can't afford losing my child because of free meal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cold Or Warm Water-- Which One Should You Drink? Must Read / What Are Your Allergies? / Is Milk Bad For Your Health?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.