Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,308 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:04 PM

"I Wish For Nothing But To See A Smile" - Mompha Celebrates Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Wish For Nothing But To See A Smile" - Mompha Celebrates Daughter (338 Views)

Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son / Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Wish For Nothing But To See A Smile" - Mompha Celebrates Daughter by kemprossy: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Air Lord Mompha celebrate his daughters birthday today with a very nice write-up.
Mompha who was once a close friend to Hushpuppi but now enemies shared his daughter's picture on his Instagram page saying he wishes her nothing but smiles.
Read Write Up Below;

May you continue a path to long and carefree happiness. I wish for nothing but to see a smile on your lovely face every single second, If the world should be mean and cruel to you, Always remember that you have me as your Guardian to protect you!!! Happy Birthday My Little Princess ❤️ Fatima is 1year Old today ��� Enjoy ur Day my Angel
https://www.kemprossysblog.com/2019/03/i-wish-for-nothing-but-to-see-smile.html

Re: "I Wish For Nothing But To See A Smile" - Mompha Celebrates Daughter by daddytime(m): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Cute sweet kid by a loud father and Hushpuppi's nemesis..

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner, 21, Now Youngest Self-made Billionaire In The World / Fuji Legend Pasuma Links Up With Davido On Song 'amen' - (READ) / Area Fada- Charly Boy Confessed To Collecting 9digit Figure Bribe From Festus Ke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.