Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,245 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Need Friends In Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Friends In Abuja (1294 Views)

I Need Friends With Benefit Kind Of Relationship (any Man Interested?) / When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. / I Need Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Friends In Abuja by Amazeballs09: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hello,

Permit me, I will have to hide my identity for now. I have just got a new job and relocated to Abuja. I need some friends, male and female (working class preferably, and living in Abuja please).

I am a guy in my mid-30s. I earn well and love to have fun. I trust I can meet real people who can help me settle in well in this town.

PM if you will like to be a friend, and lets get to know each other. You will definitely enjoy being my friend.

Looking forward to your PM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
When you want to sell pepper,even flies will want to perch on it
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Amazeballs09: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
toke123:
abuja is fun ...comot and you go meet girls wey fine

Thanks Toke123, so I heard.
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
Amazeballs09:

Thanks Toke123, so I heard.
I would have volunteered o but.... All the best though. You'll enjoy Abuja, atleast it's not as stressful as Lagos. There are many fake people here so b careful, even many of the guys too are fake. You'll enjoy the town if you not a loner sha

1 Like

Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Ladiesdream: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Amazeballs09:
Hello,

Permit me, I will have to hide my identity for now. I have just got a new job and relocated to Abuja. I need some friends, male and female (working class preferably, and living in Abuja please).

I am a guy in my mid-30s. I earn well and love to have fun. I trust I can meet real people who can help me settle in well in this town.

PM if you will like to be a friend, and lets get to know each other. You will definitely enjoy being my friend.

Looking forward to your PM. I dey Abuja, but you fit buy drinks. ...

Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Ladiesdream: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Amazeballs09:
Hello,

I dey Abuja, you say you get job..... Fun dey here ooo but you fit buy drinks
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Poorboy: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Amazeballs09:
Hello,

which side do you live?
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Biingoo: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I would have volunteered o but.... All the best though. You'll enjoy Abuja, atleast it's not as stressful as Lagos. There are many fake people here so b careful, even many of the guys too are fake. You'll enjoy the town if you not a loner sha
Smh
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
Biingoo:
Smh
tongue
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Biingoo: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
tongue
You too dey make me vex but you no know. Continue
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Biingoo:
You too dey make me vex but you no know. Continue
Na to turn into vespa
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Amazeballs09: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ladiesdream:
I dey Abuja, you say you get job..... Fun dey here ooo but you fit buy drinks

I hear
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Ladiesdream: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Amazeballs09:

I hear
ok which side you stay me dey Asokoro
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by BossDante: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hi. Hit me up.
Bossdante69@gmail.com
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by KubwaBoy: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You're one of the fake people we have in Abuja
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by joeydirisu(m): 4:14am On Mar 13, 2019
cool dude just quit my job a while ago to pursue a career in photography holla 08036471113 abuja base
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
KubwaBoy:

You're one of the fake people we have in Abuja
I'm as real as your eyeballs. You won't see me claiming what I'm not.
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
joeydirisu:
cool dude just quit my job a while ago to pursue a career in photography holla 08036471113 abuja base

You quit? Well photograpy ain't bad if you good and got connect.

1 Like

Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Boxer007(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

See gold digger
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
Boxer007:

See gold digger
Lol. My friend go ask the meaning of gold digger. Na d guy wey dey talk about drinks b the digger of gold

1 Like

Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Boxer007(m): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. My friend go ask the meaning of gold digger. Na d guy wey dey talk about drinks b the digger of gold

All woman are gold digger. Technically, this means u must be a gold digger. Gay men are loyal
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by raymi: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hi bro,

You sound like someone I'd like to meet. I reside and work in Abuja as well. We can hookup sometime. I can show you around some nice places and we can have some fun during leisure hours. Shoot me a DM so we can talk better.

Regards.
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Amazeballs09: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
raymi:
Hi bro,

You sound like someone I'd like to meet. I reside and work in Abuja as well. We can hookup sometime. I can show you around some nice places and we can have some fun during leisure hours. Shoot me a DM so we can talk better.

Regards.

Ok, been extremely busy at work though...

(1) (Reply)

Sisters Of A Bride Twerking On The Groom To Test If He Can Be Faithful / Why The Society Does Not Value And Respect Women Achievement / Chinese Bitcoin And Gift Card Buyer Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.