Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,661 members, 7,962,151 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Furious Mother Breaks Teacher’s Head With An Umbrella In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Furious Mother Breaks Teacher’s Head With An Umbrella In South Africa (302 Views)

Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Furious Mother Breaks Teacher’s Head With An Umbrella In South Africa by GistCandy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
A 40-year-old pregnant woman, reported as a parent in a school in Tlhatlaganyane, outside Rustenburg, South Africa has been arraigned at the Mankwe Magistrate’s Court in Mogwase for allegedly beating a teacher with an umbrella.

The 52-year-old Grade three teacher Mpuseng Sepotokele, of Leema Primary School, was hospitalised after receiving the beating of her life at the school gate upon arrival from a parent who accused the teacher of assaulting her child. The teacher was repeatedly assaulted on the head and hands with an umbrella and she sustained injuries including open wounds.

According to Tlhalefang, Sepotokele’s son, he said “My mother called me around eight in the morning saying I should come to the school as she was assaulted. I rushed there to find her in the staff room in bad shape. She said a parent beat her at the school gates for no reason. Right now I don’t know if I want her going back to that school,” he said while visiting his mother at the Ferncrest Hospital in Tlhabane.

Click here to continue reading- https://gistcandy.com/furious-mother-breaks-teacher-head-with-an-umbrella/

Visit www.gistcandy.com for more gist!
Twitter @gistcandy
Facebook - Gist Candy

Re: Furious Mother Breaks Teacher’s Head With An Umbrella In South Africa by DjTboy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Stanford Employee James Shirvell Arrested On Attempted Murder Charge After LSD Trip

James Shirvell, an assistant director of admissions at Stanford University, is in trouble with the law. According to local reports, Shirvell has been arrested on an attempted murder charge in is what is believed to be a drug-fueled attack.

NBC Bay Area reports that Shirvell was allegedly experimenting with LSD before stabbing a woman multiple times. He was ultimately booked into San Francisco County Jail.

Police believe the woman was also on the hallucinogenic drug.

Shirvell faces charges of attempted murder, domestic violence, and assault with a deadly weapon.
Read more https://www.naijahot.com.ng/stanford-employee-james-shirvell-arrested-on-attempted-murder-charge-after-lsd-trip/

(1) (Reply)

7 Feared Killed, 50 Houses Razed In Kogi Communal Violence / The Case Against Capital Punishment In Nigeria / Get 50000 Twitter Followers Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.