Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:10 PM

Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram (63978 Views)

Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Ugosample(m): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Zionista:
You identify insufferable fools from the way they view everything through tribal lenses. A soldier fell in the line of duty and all that these kids can say is that Igbos are dying.

May his soul rest in peace.

don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by gladisa7: 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
we re not good enough to rule nigeriashitole na make we dey fight for buahri them make they dey kill us.
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by tempest01(m): 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sending Southern soldiers to fight BH and northern Soldiers to the South to rig elections
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by TruthinAction: 12:18am On Mar 08, 2019
zoba88:
A Nigerian soldier identified as Sgt Blessing Onyekwere JP has been killed by Boko Haram in northeast.According to report,he was killed few days ago by the insurgents while trying to render selfless service to Nigeria.

May his soul RIP.Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/another-fallen-heroboko-haram-kill.html

Always has to be from the south. No Northern army are sent to the war zone. This speaks volumes. Should it be so?
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Christistruth00: 12:30am On Mar 08, 2019
May Blessing rest in Peace and God give great Comfort to his Loved ones.
Guys please only join Airforce, Navy or NSCDC for longer life. Some big people are finding the Boko Haram Crisis profitable.
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by SachaBastien(m): 12:39am On Mar 08, 2019
No disrespect to the slain soldier but the Nigerian Army is starting to look like a rag-tag rebel group each passing day. They are sure taking some serious beating from those Boko boys.
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Absoj(m): 4:31am On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

He was still a fighter,. Wole Soyinka was jailed for supporting Biafra. Victor Banjo Died for Biafra Course,. Fajuyi died protecting Aguyi Ironsi, Fawehinwa died protecting Muhammadu Bello. Obasanjo was jailed by Sani Abacha for speaking against his Government. The list is endless if you check Yoruba History
yes bro.
So many activism and voices against oppression stems from the West.
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Bigsolo10: 4:42am On Mar 08, 2019
Dying for what.zoological country.may your soul rest in peace.
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Boxer007(m): 7:06am On Mar 08, 2019
IMAliyu:

Your trolling is quite hilarious, but on the off chance you are serious you are liable to be imprisoned for 13 years under the Nigerian penal code and face a death sentence in the North.

Prison is full of beautiful men my dear. Brother u r full of anger. Sir, please can i watch u wear bra & wear thong and then we discuss?I want to look at u sir
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by footprint17(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2019
zoba88:
A Nigerian soldier identified as Sgt Blessing Onyekwere JP has been killed by Boko Haram in northeast.According to report,he was killed few days ago by the insurgents while trying to render selfless service to Nigeria.

May his soul RIP.Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/another-fallen-heroboko-haram-kill.html
i feel very sad and bad wen men die for this country...... Its really not worth it
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2019
naijafella:

Fools everywhere. Even on NL

Sebi Bubu won abi your conscience is judging you or what I said pain you nii, Oya Take then

Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Predator188: 8:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Timisamd:
what should he wear ? A skinny skirt and bum short or wigs and makeup ? grin
at least he should be able to wear a helmet and bullet proof vest! which should be provided by the Nigeria buhari administration/APC,he dressed like a rebellion, even a street police has bullet proof vest in a developed country like the United kingdom..he was on a suicide mission without this kits..Enjoy the foto below of the United state's army kit.

Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by asawanathegreat(m): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Why aren't you in the Nigerian army?
US army is my target bro
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Sola10: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2019
oh what a great lost! my brother may your gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Teejay13(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2019
For how long are we going to keep loosing our soldiers. God help Nigeria
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by GuntersChain(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2019
boko haram that has been set up as a conduit pipe to siphon the common wealth of nigerians, as far as there is boko haram insurgency, budget that will run into millions of dollars must be passed to tackle the insurgent. Anoda guy man office to take dey wack.
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
I expect them to run for their lives at the sound of the first shot

Arda1000:
I will maintain that yorubas are the most reasonable when it comes to southerners wasting their life in the name of fighting terrorism, you always see dead easterners week after week when will we learn
Re: Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram by cbrezy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chuksyno:
see as dis pothole be like map of Nigeria

Niqqa I don't get your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died / Paul Ogwuma And Wife Buy N15.6bn Property In UK / Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.