Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,573 members, 7,881,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Who Is Jesus To You? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is Jesus To You? (276 Views)

Addiction : You Don't Need Jesus To Break Out Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Jesus To You? by Dadadavid12(m): 4:31am On Mar 08, 2019
I went to a king and asked him: Who Is Jesus? He replied: Jesus Is The King of kings . I went to an electrician and asked him: Who Is Jesus? He replied: Jesus Is The Light of the world . I went to a doctor and asked him: Who Is Jesus? He replied: He Is The Greatest Healer . I went to a hunter and asked him: Who Is Jesus? He replied: he Is The Lion of Judah . I went to a Baker and asked him: Who Is Jesus? He replied: Jesus Is The Bread of life . The person I didn't met is you. . . now that I've met you on Nairaland and you've read this post, let me ask you; Who Is Jesus to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by TeeZinnas: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2019
My rock and my fortress
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2019
What is this doing here ?
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by freshlaw: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2019
He is my Lord and Saviour.
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Tundesam923(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Everything!
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
A mythical Jewish zombie that died for the mistake of his irresponsible and senseless father.

(1) (Reply)

How-to-clear-ccie SERVICE Provider-exam-in-first-attempt / Schools Of Nursing In Ekiti State And Colleges Of Health Science And Technology / We Are Afraid These Hostels May Collapse On Our Heads- UNN Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.