Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. (29393 Views)

Ossai Ovie Success To Davido: Give Your Donations To Charity / Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by hisexcellency34: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2019
Good move. At least, nobody forced them to do so
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by ClearFlair: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2019
delugajackson:
The only crime the baby committed was being born a Nigerian. A country where the citizens have no access to proper health care. A country where the quality of life is low. A country where everything is deliberately designed to kill you. A country where nothing works. Being a Nigerian is a crime against humanity.

There will come a time when children would decide to sue their parents for bringing them into a world of pain and suffering, when what they truly deserve is a functional society.

Because of people like OBJ and Atiku
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2019
The salient question is, why did they have to travel to Dubai (another oil producing state like Nigeria) for the medical needs of their child, yet every year, Nigeria keeps churning out doctors from the various medical faculties in Nigeria's numerous higher institutions.

1 Like

Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by BanevsJoker(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2019
Call a spade a spade. Dem use the child hammer. They kept wasting time until the child died. They should donate all the money to charity. Which kind 25 million? Who sent them to set up a foundation? Scammers.

5 Likes

Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by Dronedude(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2019
Jaynom:

And so?

I'm just being their accountant grin
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by Od1n: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2019
Joromi12:
80m abi 100m. Omo them don hammer o chai

Show some respect and common sense.
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by AngelMoziz: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2019
This is so touching! May God continue to console the family!

1 Like

Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by Biingoo: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2019
The family are made for life
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by frowland(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2019
chrisdstar:

Should Kanu be your concern or the government?

Which government? No be only government..

1 Like

Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by Jaynom(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
The man try
The other day see as baby nairalanders nearly insult this man on media die on top say them rumor say he chow the money.
Look now o. O ye social media judges.
He tried to save the baby,baby die,still return change

I trust shibaraba
If them ask me change I use am treat myself for trauma
With Hennessey and Cuban cigar
Na quilox that money go finish
You have to understand that people are frustrated and stupid.
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by nicolasakins: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2019
incogni2o:
Abeg, Let them return the money to the prospective donors so that the donors can make thier own decision.

Who send them message to create NGO or charity.

So sorry the baby does though
how many donor did u think dey can trace.
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by AngelicBeing: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2019
delugajackson:
The only crime the baby committed was being born a Nigerian. A country where the citizens have no access to proper health care. A country where the quality of life is low. A country where everything is deliberately designed to kill you. A country where nothing works. Being a Nigerian is a crime against humanity.

There will come a time when children would decide to sue their parents for bringing them into a world of pain and suffering, when what they truly deserve is a functional society.
Gbam, well said, this has always be my slogan, no health care, good roads, electricity, security etc and some crackheads are telling me to be patriotic to a useless country like Nigeria, Nigeria is beyond redemption, it should be auctioned off on eBay, useless shithole jungle were life is not valued, ;D1000 likes grin

2 Likes

Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by CHZ777: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by Musisco01(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2019
God blessings to the family
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by RevenGeMission: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2019
really ??

you dont blame god or parent's genes

delugajackson:

Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by Jaynom(m): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2019
incogni2o:
Abeg, Let them return the money to the prospective donors so that the donors can make thier own decision.

You've never been in this position so you don't really know how Easy or hard it is to RETURN THE MONEY
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by tonididdy(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2019
The son only came as a blessing to his father. The baby should be immortalized and the foundation should be credible and not a money making venture. The father must employ and input same selfless service many Nigerians gave just to see his child get better.
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by incogni2o: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2019
nicolasakins:

how many donor did u think dey can trace.

All of them I gurantee you.

There is something they call reversal at the bank.

for(donor in donors)
{
reverseDonatedFees(donor)
}

This is the code that'll do the reconciliation

Not that hard

1 Like

Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by sacajawea: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2019
incogni2o:

Your stupidity is amazing
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by incogni2o: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2019
sacajawea:

Your stupidity is amazing

Your dishonesty is unfathomable.

Go and try that kind of thing abroad.

6 Likes

Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by Newboss(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2019
Folks got scammed, AGAIN! angry

1 Like

Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by desiredhome: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2019
ClearFlair:

Because of people like OBJ and Atiku

Who are the real murderers in this country? When some con men/criminals on pulpit will say it's better to vote for a thief than a murderer. How many people are dying every day due to poor health care etc cry cry cry
There was a country
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2019
ruggedtimi:
i wonder where all the charity money donated by bill gates and others went to,
The cheap malaria drugs u buy and the free retroviral drugs africans use, hv u asked urself how come?

FYI; Prophylaxis (HIV drugs) cost over a $qk! But Nigerians get it for free!!!
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by Toks2008(m): 9:37am On Mar 08, 2019
delugajackson:

1000likes for this.

A country where you must look terribly sick and almost gone before people will believe you are sick.

1 Like

Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by Sgoldentouch: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2019
frowland:
Where was/is Kanu heart foundation in all of this?

ASK BUHARIS GOVERNMENT WHO ARE BENT ON DESTROYING PRIVATE BUSINESSES WHAT THEY DID TO KANU NWANKWO'S HOTEL THAT SPONSORS THE HEART FOUNDATION.

NOW NO MORE MONEY TO SPONSOR PEOPLE WITH HEART CHALLENGES. ANYTHING TO BRING ABOUT POVERTY IN THIS COUNTRY IS AT THEIR FRONT BURNERS. NEXT LEVEL INDEED!!
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by TheAlchemist: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2019
I believe every cent should be returned back to the donors or every kobo transferred to a well known charitable organisation. They should not benefit 1 kobo from the death of this little angel. It is not the kind of benefit any loving parents will wish for. Ethically and morally that is the right thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by Teejay13(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2019
O little princess �, may your soul find rest. Amen
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by chamber2(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2019
Lies.

The money donated was over 100M. I wonder why the family is saying 80m.

I am sad that the little baby could not make it. I am more saddened that the family is lying about so many things.

It's well

1 Like

Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by Praisesongz: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2019
delugajackson:

please shut up people no Dey die for yankee ni with health issues wey no reach this one. Let the dead rip abeg leave naija out if u taya comot no disturb us here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' / Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others / Asa Involved In An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.