Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas (980 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Urgent Message From Ada Biafra To All Biafrans. / Igbo's Will Never Rule Nigeria See Reasons - Ada Biafra Gives Shocking Statement / Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 08, 2019
Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E82Iluq9x6o&feature=youtu.be
Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 08, 2019
If they can listen to a common sense message.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by Prompto: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2019
Let me know when she as a message for the shithole of Ebonyi Abia n Enugu

5 Likes

Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by babyfaceafrica: 6:46am On Mar 08, 2019
who cares...next,!!

1 Like

Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by Kpilo101: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Maukata grin
Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by naijaguy1234(m): 6:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Who is this imbeci1e ? A former ojuelegba ashawo saying rubbish.

9 Likes

Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 08, 2019
Senseless blood sucker.

1 Like

Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by selemempe: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2019
my take on this yoruba vs igbo issue is simple...its all about jealousy. The yorubas are obsessed with igbos and jealous of them. Yes yorubas are jealous of igbos not necessarily because igbos are doing better than yorub as (igbos are not), but because they dont even want any form of igbo progress.

its not the whole of yorubas. No! but yorubas who align with Tinubu and APC. They are afraid that if igbos are not subjugated by hausa and other tribes, the tinubu camp would lose relevance. There is a reason why tinubu and his allies are not afraid to openly show igbo hate, they know that the scores of 2015 elections support it and that pro buhari people will buy it. so they want it to be the politics leading into 2023.

now let me ask...the last presidential election was APC 580,825 and PDP 448,015 in lagos. while in abia APC got 85,058 and PDP got 219,698. my question is are there more igbos in lagos than in abia? because from abia state scores we can see that the combined score of apc and pdp is not even up to what pdp alone got in lagos. this shows that igbos are not the real threat of apc in lagos...but many minorities including hausa and niger deltans. but tinubu is picking on igbos because he wants to ride to power in 2023 thru anti igbo sentiments.

i can tell u that of the 450k votes pdp got in lagos that igbos probably only gave around 150k of it...but thats not the real politics...the real politics is hitler's politics who rode to power thru anti-jewish campaign. Tinubu expects to rise to power thru anti-igbo campaign

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by Lajet: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Who is this imbeci1e ? A former ojuelegba ashawo saying rubbish.

I doubt if you watched the video. do you want me to send you airtime to watch the video?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by Lajet: 10:03am On Mar 08, 2019
Nne what you said is pure truth
Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by ipodstinks: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2019
[s]
selemempe:
my take on this yoruba vs igbo issue is simple...its all about jealousy. The yorubas are obsessed with igbos and jealous of them. Yes yorubas are jealous of igbos not necessarily because igbos are doing better than yorub as (igbos are not), but because they dont even want any form of igbo progress.

its not the whole of yorubas. No! but yorubas who align with Tinubu and APC. They are afraid that if igbos are not subjugated by hausa and other tribes, the tinubu camp would lose relevance. There is a reason why tinubu and his allies are not afraid to openly show igbo hate, they know that the scores of 2015 elections support it and that pro buhari people will buy it. so they want it to be the politics leading into 2023.

now let me ask...the last presidential election was APC 580,825 and PDP 448,015 in lagos. while in abia APC got 85,058 and PDP got 219,698. my question is are there more igbos in lagos than in abia? because from abia state scores we can see that the combined score of apc and pdp is not even up to what pdp alone got in lagos. this shows that igbos are not the real threat of apc in lagos...but many minorities including hausa and niger deltans. but tinubu is picking on igbos because he wants to ride to power in 2023 thru anti igbo sentiments.

i can tell u that of the 450k votes pdp got in lagos that igbos probably only gave around 150k of it...but thats not the real politics...the real politics is hitler's politics who rode to power thru anti-jewish campaign. Tinubu expects to rise to power thru anti-igbo campaign
[/s]Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by Sagay212: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2019
Olosho wey dam dey phuck 500 naira dey claim important. Una get sense na im una no develop una cursed region. Ogun kill ada biafrau.d.

1 Like

Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by ipodstinks: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Trash.
You a are not many in ogun, it did not collapse, you are not many in oyo, it did not collapse.

Aba that you are many is in shamble.

Onitsha that you are many is the most polluted city in the world.

You shout Lagos belong to Awori, I do not know if they tell you Awori is from Arochukwu or it sounds igbotic.

You should have told us if you people leave south Africa, the South Africa will collapse or no more.

You should have said China, Malaysia, Indonesia where they kill your brothers daily cos of drug will collapse if your people leave their countries.

One mumu saying they are jealous of them, can he tell me one tangible thing that can make Yoruba jealous of igbo. It is like saying America or Europe is jealous of Africa.

When your kanu was encouraging you to attack Yoruba pastors, he was showing love right.

Ada biafra ko, Obe diaphragm ni.

5 Likes

Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2019
ipodstinks:
[s][/s]Thanks
Why are you boys tribalistic
Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2019
And who is the idiot to issue a message to the Great Yoruba?
Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by nwanyionitsha: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lajet:
Nne what you said is pure truth
So,is this how we will continue to lament online ,on social media and on the internet. ?
We need to do something strategic but we aren't ready.
I have been speaking to my relatives in Lagos to sell off their properties in Lagos and move closer home.
The most annoying to me is that have a relative who lives and does business in the east but went and bought a property in lagos. He has no intention of living in Lagos but went and bought property there.
I spoke to him after this elections but he didn't really care.
We must keep talking to our relatives to abandon lagos and move closer home. I believe this is the first step.
Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by nku5: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
I wish I could like this twice

selemempe:

Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by Yorubasaredogs: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
selemempe:

Re: Ada Biafra Lisar Kanu Has A Strong Message For Yorubas by totit: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
selemempe:

Better in which areas exactly cheesy

Oh really? I always say it and I will say it again, IBO men are like babies that cry when its nor necessary. Their women are even more matured and emotional strong than their males. grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Leads The '19 Most Reputable People On Earth In Africa&5th In The World / Buhari Recommends Death Penalty For Kidnappers In Nigeria / Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.